Pages:
Author

Topic: Money for short term investment. Which one of these coins would you recommend? - page 2. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Hi. Right now my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SAGA + SHIFT. I'm planning them to be for the long term (have my doubts with SAGA, I'll see how it goes from here), but I have a little extra money to play with short term trades. I've narrowed down my possible choice or choices to:

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Which one(s) would you pick? Any other suggestion? Because this is for short term, I'm looking to risk a little more, but with hopes of high ROI.

Thanks

I like your choice of coins but I would exclude Autonio. I know that NIO is still cheap coin, but market doesn't like it a lot for now.

Instead, include STRAT, NEM or IOTA.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think strat and stellar will do great but not in the short term. So if you’re looking for a quick turnaround, these are not your coins probably. I don’t know anything about the other coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I will go for any or all three Oyster Pearl, Sumokoin, STRAT on your list.
The other ones are likely fine too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
oyster because ioata/rai hype! its only an erc20 token so far

i got zoin, colx, linda but its for long term. tho i had same plan for verge and then it just exploded....
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi. Right now my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SAGA + SHIFT. I'm planning them to be for the long term (have my doubts with SAGA, I'll see how it goes from here), but I have a little extra money to play with short term trades. I've narrowed down my possible choice or choices to:

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Which one(s) would you pick? Any other suggestion? Because this is for short term, I'm looking to risk a little more, but with hopes of high ROI.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: