Pages:
Author

Topic: Money, girls and cars, what's your addiction? - page 10. (Read 12152 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Money because it is very need in our daily life
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bitcoins Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Gambling
Activity: 126
Money is the most important among the choices.
Activity: 203
Out of those three, I suppose it would be money... because then I can afford my other addictions.

I like the money --> cars --> girls pathway someone posted... not sure I would want those girls around if they're only drawn by my money. Those kinds of girls tend to lack any sort of substance.
You guys who think you need money to get girls need to step up your game.  Tongue

It is really important to everybody because it cannot be called the root of evil for nothing.  Grin
Activity: 209
money ofc
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Shitty money... I'm still young beliveing money can buy anything, indeed, at my age... but I'm getting greedy gambling more than I can afford... and yes my addiction is money
Activity: 98
well i do believe that without money there is no life. In every way of life we need money. We can buy any happiness of life with this.
Girl is really do not mean. Your wife should be the first and last woman in your life.
Yes .. i love cars and long drive. I think whenever a person need some change he should be go on long drive alone. He must be felt so comfortable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
all of that will be addicted to me,if i have all that in same time.but i think girl will more addicted to me,i dont know why..girl is something different than car or money,i'm still happy when not have money or car,but if i dont have a girl,i cant happy everyday Grin
Activity: 343
Money and girls
Activity: 69
Out of those three, I suppose it would be money... because then I can afford my other addictions.

I like the money --> cars --> girls pathway someone posted... not sure I would want those girls around if they're only drawn by my money. Those kinds of girls tend to lack any sort of substance.
You guys who think you need money to get girls need to step up your game.  Tongue
Activity: 149
Money, girls and cars bikes, I love all of that shit.
What's your addiction?
FTFY
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Firearms & Guns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
my addiction is Girl,i dont know why..but i feel my testosteron hormon was so hard to controlled,and i think money and car still can boring,but girl,i dont know i cant boring with it,maybe because too many girl in this world Grin
but i also love money and car,its normally.
Activity: 98
Well, I am sure now that I don't have that problem anymore! Smiley

I mean, I love money when I want to spend with my closest one like going on parties, vacation or some traveling. Also, when I have money I would love to help people like buying something and don't expect nothing in return.

Girls, yes! Is there is someone who don't like girls here? Cheesy I know that it looks very cool when you are or when you see some guy alone with a group of girls, but that situation is not always good. That's why I prefer a mixed group of boys and girls, because if you don't sure which girl you want to pick, maybe your friend will help you,

Cars... Oh, I am a big fan of cars! I prefer to take my company who is a mix of few boys and girls, start the car and going on some vacation where everyone will eat and drink to my account. Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Money money and money  Cheesy
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Money
I can buy girls and cars with those  Grin
Activity: 206
Money
Activity: 112