Pages:
Author

Topic: Money hardly come this days! Why? - page 5. (Read 1829 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
April 30, 2023, 07:51:48 AM
What you say is not wrong, our economy is largely decided by us, we should not blame society, or the government, while we do not work hard but just want to help, luckily. But there are also many cases where we are poor not because of ourselves but partly because of the environment. If you live in a country with a corrupt government, hundreds of percent inflation, no job creation, and a depreciating currency, you won't be able to escape poverty, no matter how hard you try. The environment also plays a very important role in our economy.
Unfortunately, this also happens, but what about people in this case, how to get out of this for someone who wants to change something for the better in life?

The environment will always influence a person, if you want to become better, you need to find an environment that is better than you and you will reach for their level. It turns out that the only way out of this situation will be change of location if possible. Sometimes this is very difficult to do, sometimes it is impossible, and a person alone cannot change that place.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 30, 2023, 07:14:33 AM

My children are at home chase from school, I could not pay fees again. What could be the cause of scarcity of cash?

My opinion, Maybe almost everyone has experienced financial difficulties too, yes, this is difficult and stressful to go through. Generally, the causes of cash scarcity can be manifold and vary depending on the specific circumstances of each individual. I think there are also several factors that might cause financial difficulties including high inflation rates, economic downturn, lack of job opportunities or low paying jobs, debt, and poor financial management such as excessive use of credit loans and this is becoming a trend for reasons of necessity.
everywhere around people are not able to get money because the businesses are going down and due to inflation most of the time people are just focusing on the important needs rather than wants.
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2023, 02:19:51 PM

My children are at home chase from school, I could not pay fees again. What could be the cause of scarcity of cash?

My opinion, Maybe almost everyone has experienced financial difficulties too, yes, this is difficult and stressful to go through. Generally, the causes of cash scarcity can be manifold and vary depending on the specific circumstances of each individual. I think there are also several factors that might cause financial difficulties including high inflation rates, economic downturn, lack of job opportunities or low paying jobs, debt, and poor financial management such as excessive use of credit loans and this is becoming a trend for reasons of necessity.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 24, 2023, 01:30:19 PM
I don't understand why things are so unspeakably hard to people. I couldn't hard a good feelings for some days after thinking of what must have trans-led this suffering of financial hardship in societies. Money is rare this days, am going through a lot but I just hope things well and better soon. Is not really funny here.

As far as you're having a difficult challenges with your financial situation doesn't mean it is applicable to everyone to be having same experience with you, there's a need for you to recheck yourself and make an additional efforts in creating values that could help you have upper edge in your career and financial economy, you cannot just sit with the fold of hands expecting things to be better without making some moves towards aspiring for a change, because you can't blame your government or the society for your situation, rather you need to take courage and source for a survival means for yourself.
different people have different approaches in life. They have different advices to share to the people.
You have mentioned the good point - re evaluating yourself and your mistake is one of the best approaches in life.
April 23, 2023, 08:17:11 PM
It's mostly because of inflation. FED raised interest rates so money simply becomes more "expensive". That led to people not being willing to spend, companies not willing to hire, and people not willing to buy. That all caused money to move slowly and that's why it's harder to git it these days.

But it will be over probably in 2024, so it's okay.

It is true that inflation is making our lives more difficult. But inflation is not the main cause of all, there are many different factors because not everyone is having the same difficulty as you. There are still many people making a lot of money, no matter how high inflation is. But in the end, I believe that money is easy to earn or not is up to us. If we study, work, and work hard in life, we will surely find a better way than just sitting around doing nothing and waiting for miracles to happen.

In my country - the baggery has become so common - people beg all the time
they have taken the inflation as their shield and can beg all day long.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
April 23, 2023, 07:56:19 PM
That's right, all countries must do the same thing. it's just that what is still carried away in my country due to covid19 is that many people are unemployed. because of the covid19 period many business people went bankrupt who until now have not been able to start working again. i hope this year many business people will start again, because many people are unemployed until now due to the impact of covid19
Correct! many people are unemployed and many people are depressed too. I have seen people bad days too - they lost the job they have not thought they will leave any way. And they are standing at zero again in the middle of their life like myself.
April 23, 2023, 07:45:20 PM
I don't understand why things are so unspeakably hard to people. I couldn't hard a good feelings for some days after thinking of what must have trans-led this suffering of financial hardship in societies. Money is rare this days, am going through a lot but I just hope things well and better soon. Is not really funny here.

As far as you're having a difficult challenges with your financial situation doesn't mean it is applicable to everyone to be having same experience with you, there's a need for you to recheck yourself and make an additional efforts in creating values that could help you have upper edge in your career and financial economy, you cannot just sit with the fold of hands expecting things to be better without making some moves towards aspiring for a change, because you can't blame your government or the society for your situation, rather you need to take courage and source for a survival means for yourself.

What you say is not wrong, our economy is largely decided by us, we should not blame society, or the government, while we do not work hard but just want to help, luckily. But there are also many cases where we are poor not because of ourselves but partly because of the environment. If you live in a country with a corrupt government, hundreds of percent inflation, no job creation, and a depreciating currency, you won't be able to escape poverty, no matter how hard you try. The environment also plays a very important role in our economy.
most of the people live pay check to pay check and they fill their grocery first and then decide later.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
April 23, 2023, 12:26:20 AM
It's mostly because of inflation. FED raised interest rates so money simply becomes more "expensive". That led to people not being willing to spend, companies not willing to hire, and people not willing to buy. That all caused money to move slowly and that's why it's harder to git it these days.

It is true that inflation is making our lives more difficult. But inflation is not the main cause of all, there are many different factors because not everyone is having the same difficulty as you. There are still many people making a lot of money, no matter how high inflation is. But in the end, I believe that money is easy to earn or not is up to us. If we study, work, and work hard in life, we will surely find a better way than just sitting around doing nothing and waiting for miracles to happen.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
April 22, 2023, 11:59:16 PM

April 22, 2023, 07:58:48 PM
Make commitment to yourself in your finances and work towards the achievement of financial freedom, if we are people that think we can go smart enough in achieving a milestone by combining one or two source of finances together then it's fine, because money is never too much, let us take good care of ourselves so that we can think right and apply wisdom in our financial economy that it would always yield good return.

Even if you work three jobs simultaneously, it can still be challenging to save money during times of economic hardship. When inflation devalues the currency and reduces the purchasing power of your income, your earnings may not be enough to cover basic expenses. Earning from a single job in a stable economic environment can be more fulfilling. but when the monetary value of the currency declines, financial freedom becomes difficult to achieve, and you may end up earning more but still struggling to save money, spending it on little, everyday expenses.

I recall a time when a menial job could yield modest earnings that were sufficient for enjoying good meals and feeling content but, nowadays, if you were to offer such a sum to a toddler, they might even turn it down and ask for a larger amount instead. This illustrates how children understand that small amounts of money hold little worth and cannot fulfill their desires for bigger items, this highlights the diminishing value of money in our society.
very good - valid point stated.
the cost of living has increase so much that it is really hard for a middle class to survive in this time. But everyone will get used to it and will learn to live with it
April 22, 2023, 07:52:55 PM
Make commitment to yourself in your finances and work towards the achievement of financial freedom, if we are people that think we can go smart enough in achieving a milestone by combining one or two source of finances together then it's fine, because money is never too much, let us take good care of ourselves so that we can think right and apply wisdom in our financial economy that it would always yield good return.

To succeed in your chosen business, you must first correctly determine the direction of your business. Every day it becomes more and more difficult to find your niche, as the competition is constantly growing due to progress and a higher level of knowledge that can be obtained. The development of cryptocurrencies further narrows the possibilities for starting a successful business (maybe soon people will have to try to colonize other planets)

That is really the problem now days because people want to have a business but when they think of their niche, let's say a restaurant in their area, there are a lot of them and some will quit and find another niche, but others will continue to build it because they know they have good food and their ingredients are not the same as other restaurants, which makes them unique. I also believe that if you try it, you will know that it will work, and if it does not, you will lose your money.
valid point mentioned. If one wants to have business - they should give their best to that business.
Sometimes people start the business and later they give up in the middle of they business.
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
April 21, 2023, 08:49:30 PM

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
April 21, 2023, 07:57:04 PM
The situation we are in right now is something that we should always ask ourselves what is really going on at first I thought I am the only person observing the error that is going on in our society today at first the youth were said to be lazy and even when you are interested in working there will be no job to apply then I will ask how will the money flow freely as expected or how will money come when there is not even a job to attach to
It will be very bad if things seems to be like this in the next coming years because the people will be confused of the kind of nation we are living in

It's not about the country we live in. The point is that there is now a constant reduction in earning opportunities (either because of the use of cheaper labor, or because of the acceleration of progress, which actually allows us to replace humans in many fields of activity, and because quite a few professions are disappearing). The solution to this problem is to colonize other planets, but humanity is not yet ready for this.

I do think that a country where you live in plays a huge factor in this aspect.

A person who lives in a first-world country may have opportunities and advantages available to the society. Compared to some third-world countries, you are basically lucky if you find yourself having a job even if it is far from your college degree.

For example, a person living in Japan can have the privilege of choosing any kind of job or their passion and they could at least make a living with it. In the Philippines, choosing any kind of job can get you nowhere as the bills are too expensive for the job to handle.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1152
April 21, 2023, 07:33:32 PM
The situation we are in right now is something that we should always ask ourselves what is really going on at first I thought I am the only person observing the error that is going on in our society today at first the youth were said to be lazy and even when you are interested in working there will be no job to apply then I will ask how will the money flow freely as expected or how will money come when there is not even a job to attach to
It will be very bad if things seems to be like this in the next coming years because the people will be confused of the kind of nation we are living in

It's not about the country we live in. The point is that there is now a constant reduction in earning opportunities (either because of the use of cheaper labor, or because of the acceleration of progress, which actually allows us to replace humans in many fields of activity, and because quite a few professions are disappearing). The solution to this problem is to colonize other planets, but humanity is not yet ready for this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
April 21, 2023, 05:39:54 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
April 20, 2023, 04:10:47 PM
Since the situation you're in is not unique to your situation and affects practically everyone in the world, I think you can resolve it on your own without needing to consult anyone close by. These can be accomplished through hard working since there are many individuals who are experiencing worse problems than you are, and the only method they have found to overcome them is by working harder.
I believe you can take your children along and pay their school expenses through your bank account by making a transfer into the school bank account if they are at home due to a lack of cash. You must feel off-balance when you return home and realize that your family is not attending school due to a cash shortage. I suppose you are from Nigeria, where they formerly experienced a currency shortage that was a really horrible situation for them.

Activity: 980
Merit: 947
April 20, 2023, 06:01:14 AM
Sometimes it's not as easy as it might seem, when you're in a situation where you're doing well, it becomes difficult to understand someone who can't get out of a difficult situation.

In such periods, it would be good to think about why it happened, what actions led to such a result, this is important because only by understanding what the reason is, you can prevent a similar result in the future. Each of us strives to increase earnings, this is a normal desire, and it is worth considering how this can be done. It is worth looking at what kind of work in your area pays well, and try to get a job in such a work, if necessary, hang up the qualifications beforehand. It is necessary to set a goal to develop without this result will not be.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
April 20, 2023, 02:24:10 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
April 19, 2023, 07:00:42 PM

Even if you work three jobs simultaneously, it can still be challenging to save money during times of economic hardship. When inflation devalues the currency and reduces the purchasing power of your income, your earnings may not be enough to cover basic expenses. Earning from a single job in a stable economic environment can be more fulfilling. but when the monetary value of the currency declines, financial freedom becomes difficult to achieve, and you may end up earning more but still struggling to save money, spending it on little, everyday expenses.

I recall a time when a menial job could yield modest earnings that were sufficient for enjoying good meals and feeling content but, nowadays, if you were to offer such a sum to a toddler, they might even turn it down and ask for a larger amount instead. This illustrates how children understand that small amounts of money hold little worth and cannot fulfill their desires for bigger items, this highlights the diminishing value of money in our society.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
April 19, 2023, 04:59:38 PM
I think this greatly depends on what country/nation you live in.  Here in the United States there is certainly plenty of poverty, but money isn't necessarily "hard to come by".  We are actually having a situation where there's so many jobs that need filled that people are simply not willing to work.  Now this often stems from lower pay, but at least it would keep someone afloat (well, maybe).

We are of course going through hard economical times.  We can thank Putin's bitch ass for a good chunk of this, as well as China and N Korea who pose threats to the entire globe (believe me, I'm not saying that the US is perfect by ANY means, because we are corrupt as shit here).
Pages:
Jump to: