Pages:
Author

Topic: MONEY = Set BACK RELAX AND F**CK THE POOR PEOPLE FOR THERE HARD WORK (food,...) - page 2. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
So why we need money ?

We need sound money, hence bitcoin.

You seem to have stumbled into the right place to learn about it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Guys lets think wisely the base of the world are food, water, cloths, Home right.

So why we need money ?

Your anser will be like this : we need money to buy them Dah!! right?

But no my friend you're wrong , lets me tell you money was made by lazy people and evil, how?

listen i  believe some people in this world im not gonna call them smart But evil, love the idea of money to buy everything without f***king do  nothing imagine that  Roll Eyes

and look we will be f***cked soon .

Kiss
i wont think you are right...maybe you are having totally a wrong point of view. we do not need money to buy food,cloths,houses you can get them for free we are spending the money to get a better constructed good or the finished goods..those are only valued for money hope you got my point
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i think you post make less than sense actually

but we really need those stuff you mentioned for survive, those stuff are mandatory they should give us for free, so we can use money for something else, something that will bring us happiness

No my friend  we dont need these stuff  Roll Eyes

its a perfect plan made by him.....  Kiss

MONEY = Set BACK RELAX AND FUCK THE POOR PEOPLE FOR THERE HARD WORK
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Your post doesn't make much sense. Also, im pretty positive someone has already released altcoins named Pussycoin, Titcoin and the lot.
Guys lets think wisely the base of the world are food, water, cloths, Home right.

So why we need money ?

But no my friend you're wrong , lets me tell you money was made by lazy people and evil, how?

listen i  believe some people in this world im not gonna call them smart But evil, love the idea of money to buy everything without f***king do  nothing imagine that  Roll Eyes

Kiss

Obviously your broke.

Obviously you're Broke  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016

So why we need money ?

Kiss

Obviously your broke.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i think your post makes less sense actually

but we really need those stuff you mentioned for survive, those stuff are mandatory they should give us for free, so we can use money for something else, something that will bring us happiness

So why we need money ?

Note: I know most of people loves somebody to f***ck them.

Kiss

https://ralobot.com be the boss and lets them pay you!
Pages:
Jump to: