Pages:
Author

Topic: Money vanished from MtGox - page 2. (Read 5551 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
June 09, 2011, 09:40:07 AM
hopefully just a database hiccup
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 08, 2011, 08:01:00 AM
Who did you send your BTC to?

I didn't send it to anyone I left it at MtGox.  I also had some USD there which I hadn't touched.  Even if the money was sent somewhere from the account (assuming my account was hacked or something), the transactions should still show up in the history, but there is nothing there.  It is as if the account were new and had never been funded. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 08, 2011, 01:13:09 AM
Who did you send your BTC to?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 08, 2011, 12:18:28 AM
A week ago my money reached Mt.Gox via Dwolla, I bought BTC, the trade showed up in the account history.  Tonight I go to look at my account and there is nothing there... 0 BTC, 0 $, and no account history.  WTF!!!  Anyone else having problems with the site?  I sent an email but based on the other threads I don't expect a response anytime soon.  Hopefully this is a temporary glitch that gets worked out. 

To others I would say BE CAUTIOUS. 

Talk to magicaltux on the IRC.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 08, 2011, 12:16:31 AM
A week ago my money reached Mt.Gox via Dwolla, I bought BTC, the trade showed up in the account history.  Tonight I go to look at my account and there is nothing there... 0 BTC, 0 $, and no account history.  WTF!!!  Anyone else having problems with the site?  I sent an email but based on the other threads I don't expect a response anytime soon.  Hopefully this is a temporary glitch that gets worked out. 

To others I would say BE CAUTIOUS. 

Pages:
Jump to: