Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Wire Is Live!!! Fast & Cheap Transfers!!! - page 2. (Read 1423 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
Seriously you're running a crowd sale with less information regarding your project? No website? An imaginary coin? No one ever will buy your coin!!!

Stay away from this thread!
Activity: 1134
I appreciate the comment, I'll be working on it. The focus as of now is/are the partnerships and or sponsorships. The coins listed on Bitify are for early investors and seemingly the project is getting views so I'm fairly happy with that. Thanks again for the comment.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Thanks, will fix as soon as possible. Right well I've been listening to the community and this seems like the most feasible option for both parties while bringing trust to the project and peace of mind by implementing Bitifys Built in Escrow Services.

Having an escrow is a good idea but there's still a lot of things lacking in your project such as its own website, wallets used for it and information about the people who are running this project.
Why not build those before selling your tokens? Also, You might want to hire an announcement thread designer to make this thread a bit more lively.
No website currently, no explorer other than the platform it is currently running off of.

Currently testing the Main Desktop Wallet for proper functionality. Will add update.

Tested The Main Wallet for Windows it is good to go.

Will be working on obtaining Partners & Sponsorships. Will keep you updated.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
do you have a website or explorer
and wallet core
so on
Thanks, will fix as soon as possible. Right well I've been listening to the community and this seems like the most feasible option for both parties while bringing trust to the project and peace of mind by implementing Bitifys Built in Escrow Services.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

So you sell your coins on Bitify auction? hmm.. This is the first time I've come across such an idea ...

First of all, it looks like you have made a mistake in the offer:
1M is for $1k,
10k is for $10,
100 coins is for $ 100 <- It looks like something is wrong here..  Roll Eyes

Do you even have a website?
 Welcome to Money Wire.

http://moneywire.epizy.com is Currently Under Construction

https://twitter.com/Youtube96245852

Specifications

Token Type- Ark Based