Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPipe HD Bitcoin Wallet. Reviews, criticism, and suggestions - page 2. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! My name is Dimitry, and I am the developer of the MoneyPipe HD multi-currency wallet. When developing it, we were drawing inspiration from the top fintech apps, which are loved for their simplicity and ease-of-use.

To be honest, the term “multicurrency” does not suit our wallet too much at this stage, as we currently offer only two coins: Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, we will add more coins real soon, and we, of course, already have a list of coins we are planning to use, but we would like to hear your suggestions as well.

I did not make this post for the sake of advertisement, but we did create this app for you and would like you to use it. But for the time being, we simply need a fresh perspective. Perhaps, you will feel like something is missing, while other things might annoy you. To sum up: we need some constructive criticism to understand whether we are on the right path or not. Thank you in advance =)

The app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Pages:
Jump to: