Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPot Signature Campaign - February is OPEN - page 2. (Read 14956 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Pay/Month:
Members: 0.001BTC
Full Members: 0.002BTC
Senior Members: 0.003BTC

I'm confused by what the exact rate are. Take Full member as example,you mean 0.002btc per post or it's a fixed rate?  Huh

Month
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Pay/Month:
Members: 0.001BTC
Full Members: 0.002BTC
Senior Members: 0.003BTC

I'm confused by what the exact rate are. Take Full member as example,you mean 0.002btc per post or it's a fixed rate?  Huh
Activity: 252
nice  rates i guess
use escrow to get more participants Smiley
if my rank was updated on member i will join this Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Who is handling the escrow for this campaign? Additionally who is going to be managing it? For some reason I don't think many people are going to want to participate in a signature campaign run by an extortionist.

I agree, you should have a trusted member escrow the funds. Your trust is pretty red.
www.CloudThink.IO
Who is handling the escrow for this campaign? Additionally who is going to be managing it? For some reason I don't think many people are going to want to participate in a signature campaign run by an extortionist.
Bump, campaign is open again
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Thanks for the payout
Confirming payment as well.
Activity: 350
Updated my signature, I'll do my best to make constructive posts around the forum, finally a campaign without a maximum post limit (scratch that saw OP)

Btw is BTC in escrow, or no?

And also pay rate for seniors was 0.0008BTC/post meaning max I can make is 0.8BTC this month, right? Can I request limitation removal for seniors+ or for my self or no?

Thanks again

You can make a maximum of 100 posts that will count to wards the payment. Eric pays it out of his own pocket, and can't be paying out huge amount just yet.

The BTC is not in escrow, no, but I think me and espringe are trustworthy enough after paying out .88+ from September's term.

I was paid, thank you !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Though i like this but i missed it  Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Payment received!
Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Payment received, thanks Candy!
I've left you positive feedback  Wink

on the tx i see payout to 12 addresses, but 17 are signed up

what about the other 5?

2 more have been paid out, so 14 paid out. Other 3 didn't meed minimum requirements.
Activity: 342

on the tx i see payout to 12 addresses, but 17 are signed up

what about the other 5?
When do we receive payment? Do they pay automatically or do we apply?

Payments will be sent out shortly.

Thanks. is it fine to change the signature now?

Yep, you're clear to go. Payments will be sent within 10 minutes.

Thanks. is it fine to change the signature now?

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
no longer selling accounts
Today is payday..Payment please

It's still October most places on Earth. Give the guy some time for christ sake.
Well to be fair, Candy is likely about to get banned, so it is understandable IMO for coinbuddy to want his payment ASAP

Why do you say he's about to get banned?
There is a thread in meta complaining about how he was spamming 70+ posts on an account that he had as collateral with useless spam posts just to rank up the account. I don't know for sure that he will get banned but I would personally say there is a very good chance.

That's disappointing, although it shouldn't affect his ability to pay the sig campaign, right? (In theory)
It would not affect his ability to pay however he acts in a very sketchy manor and him being banned out take away any incentive to not scam as any reputation he has built up would not be worthless (and no I don't think he will act honestly over the long term)
Today is payday..Payment please

It's still October most places on Earth. Give the guy some time for christ sake.
Well to be fair, Candy is likely about to get banned, so it is understandable IMO for coinbuddy to want his payment ASAP

Why do you say he's about to get banned?
There is a thread in meta complaining about how he was spamming 70+ posts on an account that he had as collateral with useless spam posts just to rank up the account. I don't know for sure that he will get banned but I would personally say there is a very good chance.

That's disappointing, although it shouldn't affect his ability to pay the sig campaign, right? (In theory)

I think, the amount is escrowed, and Candy is helping with verifying everything, so should be fine. He will definitely be in touch with the escrow, incase something like this happens.
Pages:
Jump to: