Pages:
Author

Topic: $MONKE may be bigger than $PEPE? 🦍>🐸 - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 18, 2024, 11:38:36 PM
$DogeCoin may be bigger than $Bitcoin? >
$SHIBA may be bigger than $DogeCoin? >
$PEPE may be bigger than $SHIBA? >
$MONKE may be bigger than $PEPE? 🦍>🐸

The list of incorrect claims will continue for no reason other than developers want to scam investors and promise that you will make good profits from the investment in new MEMEcoins. token is on the Ethereum blockchain, and there are high fees compared to other blockchains, and it is not currency to be a memecoin. The value of that token is minus the gas fees, as you will not be able to sell it.

Incompetent people want attention Smiley , and they will just create hype around it. But the statement never came true, only making people see the delusional face of those who are FOMO with memecoin. I remember before about dogecoin, someone shared "dogecoin replaces USD".
it is maybe for attention of incompetency but this is about shilling so i believe that this is not about looking for attention instead they are looking for victims  Grin Grin and also those FOMO for meme coins mostly ends for being a loser.

Yep, true to the nature of memes, the humor is used in a rather crass and boring way. Anyway, that is their choice, they prefer to seek luck rather than learning, despite the childish thinking of those who use memecoin and associate it with a successful investment.
Memecoins days are over , Only Dogecoin and Shiba Inu that stays better but I doubt that SHIB will still stands for another many years.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 18, 2024, 05:28:49 PM

The list of incorrect claims will continue for no reason other than developers want to scam investors and promise that you will make good profits from the investment in new MEMEcoins. token is on the Ethereum blockchain, and there are high fees compared to other blockchains, and it is not currency to be a memecoin. The value of that token is minus the gas fees, as you will not be able to sell it.

Incompetent people want attention Smiley , and they will just create hype around it. But the statement never came true, only making people see the delusional face of those who are FOMO with memecoin. I remember before about dogecoin, someone shared "dogecoin replaces USD".

Yep, true to the nature of memes, the humor is used in a rather crass and boring way. Anyway, that is their choice, they prefer to seek luck rather than learning, despite the childish thinking of those who use memecoin and associate it with a successful investment.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2024, 06:57:51 AM
What is Better in this coin? than Pepe? lol another Pump and dump project ? look at the comment
above me and that shows how the future tells about this thread of yours and also why does most newbie
account creating thread such this and never come back? what is the main objective behind those strategy?
another scam project to be shilled any time soon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
January 18, 2024, 05:11:28 AM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: