Pages:
Author

Topic: Monkey Capital Twitter Campaign ! CLOSED ! CLOSED ! CLOSED ! - page 19. (Read 27362 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
Hi, I would like to clear up one thing. In spreadsheet some users are crossed out (user), some of them no (like me) but in the remark column next to my name is comment: "Removed for next week ( reason 2 )"
I understan that even my username is not crossed out i'm kicked from campaign, right? (Or maybe it is some error..?  Roll Eyes)

I thought it is. You are not qualify for the following week.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Hi, I would like to clear up one thing. In spreadsheet some users are crossed out (user), some of them no (like me) but in the remark column next to my name is comment: "Removed for next week ( reason 2 )"
I understan that even my username is not crossed out i'm kicked from campaign, right? (Or maybe it is some error..?  Roll Eyes)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I only ask,If given a chance, can I join?
If I am given a chance,I will work well Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
saw the spreadsheet and so many have been removed.. looking forward for a chance to join the campaign,
Yes, mostly are waiting, but at this time we should keep patience until the campaign manager release any update news regarding applying the following week.

Guys await my post :, I will ask you to apply once we are ready, guys who are already in may continue working.

DONT APPLY NOW, UNLESS YOU SEE MY POST ABOUT IT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Received my payment, thank you.

I also understand the fact I got removed for next week, I hope   Monkey Capital Twitter Campaign will be success.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
saw the spreadsheet and so many have been removed.. looking forward for a chance to join the campaign,
Activity: 742
I have received payment
I am very happy to be involved in this campaign. I was removed next week for reason 2. There may be an extra chance for me, I will improve like and reweet
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Guys await my post :, I will ask you to apply once we are ready, guys who are already in may continue working.

waiting for your next update sir.. hoping i could have slot for week 2..  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am confirming that I received my 1st weeks payment from this campaign, thanks campaign manager and I will also try and get more of my Twitter followers to like and re-tweet my Monkey Capital tweets. I think I tweet at the wrong times so I'll try and tweet at different times of the day where most of the activity is happening. Will some of us with a large amount of followers be moved up in other tiers?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Activity: 392
I have waiting and doing like you asked in your message sir but I think there is no chance to me to participate in your Twitter campaign
Congratulation for all participant in this campaign
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Payment received!
Thank you sir.
It is a pleasure to be a part of this campaign!
 ((Removed for next week ( reason 2 )) Sad Sad Sad
any chance for next weak? sir?
I'm asking too if I can be a part of this campaign next week because I was removed for the same reason Sad
Thanks for the payment manager

also i am interested for nex week of this campaign. i can improve retweets and likes
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Payment received!
Thank you sir.
I'm asking too if I can be a part of this campaign next week because I was removed for the same reason Sad
Thanks for the payment manager
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Payment received!
Thank you sir.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Received my payment, thank you.

I also understand the fact I got removed for next week, got no retweets/likes at all.

Brilliant work by CasioK and he handled it like a boss.

Best of luck with the rest of this campaign and thank you once again.
Pages:
Jump to: