Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ Monodice.com ➫ ➬ Since 2014 | #1st Practice High-Low BTC Dice Game | -- - page 4. (Read 7190 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
They just wanted to get free beta testers so they put some "free money" text in the title  Roll Eyes

i dont't think this is the best way to test your site...

Sorry for misleading topic, I have changed it.
Monodice is created for people to train and master their high-low dice game and to help people quit bitcoin gambling.

Good to see title has been changed nice dice site with 0% house edge, i missed bot there for auto betting this would be nice addition to play there and i think some kind of contest with real money would be attractive for play there and roll dice.

I think your suggestion "contest with real money" will be a thing that out of the basic concept of the site, as I understand this site is only to practice our strategy to play dice game. Even its better for you to donate OP for his site instead of ask him to make a contest with real money. Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
They just wanted to get free beta testers so they put some "free money" text in the title  Roll Eyes

Monodice is created for people to train and master their high-low dice game and to help people quit bitcoin gambling.

Good to see title has been changed nice dice site with 0% house edge, i missed bot there for auto betting this would be nice addition to play there and i think some kind of contest with real money would be attractive for play there and roll dice.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Our website is now during development period. We kindly want many players to get start rolling.
Please take a little time and leave some feedback as you may like.

I am not very sure about your target. Are you planning to make the site just a "practice field" as you said in OP or are you planning to make it a real dice gambling site in the future?

My feedback:
The game doesn't seem to be provably fair. (Not an issue if the site is planned to be just a practice field)
The "FAQ" on top right hand corner isn't working.
The bitcoin price shown below account balance isn't right.
Monodice.com will not and not going to be a real dice gambling site in the future.

FAQ is now work. Feel free to check it out.
The balance has been corrected.
You should say it's play money... It's false advertising
I have changed and I truly understand your concern.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Your title free money 1BTC is totally misleading to many members that is not good way to get beta testers to your dice site, make it correct and put some little rewards with real money to test this site otherwise some players will be confused in case if they turn this 1BTC into big amount they will think that is real money but that is just virtual coins to test there.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 1218
hmm OP the title suggests free money but in actual fact its only a testing amount might be kinda misleading considering many people would actually expect a bitcoin for free if the thread says so lol
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
Lolz made that 1 btc to 10, would be great if I could just cashout just 1% of it xD.I think this is how HRs feel when they bet 1 BTC just for fun.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
i heard this from someone on a different chat room so wanted to try it but it isnt opening on my phone(android). I dont know if someone mantioned before but im using chrome in android and cant open the page. just letting you know..
Activity: 209
Merit: 250
Remove all grammar errors before you launch a website. It will look a lot more attractive.
Activity: 882
Exhausted
Our website is now during development period. We kindly want many players to get start rolling.

I am not very sure about your target. Are you planning to make the site just a "practice field" as you said in OP or are you planning to make it a real dice gambling site in the future?

My feedback:
The game doesn't seem to be provably fair. (Not an issue if the site is planned to be just a practice field)
The "FAQ" on top right hand corner isn't working.
The bitcoin price shown below account balance isn't right.
Today is your chance
Monodice.com

Losing bet? Need practice on hi-lo strategy, THEN use our site as a practice field folk.

I have changed as you requested.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So those fake btc are inflating the website stats. Nice.

Today is your chance

Losing bet? Need practice on hi-lo strategy, THEN use our site as a practice field folk.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
i win over 1 BTC .. need to cash out !!!  Roll Eyes  ~tia!~
how did the cash out go?

You can't cashout your balance.
Those are just test coins, according to OP's following post.

So basically they are giving free bitcoins but they can't be withdrawn?

Sorry, we are not giving out any bitcoin, but now it is a good time to improve your skill. Currently, the site is now open in test development period. BUT in the near future, the site will integrate the bitcoin payment system into the site.
 Smiley
Activity: 39
i win over 1 BTC .. need to cash out !!!  Roll Eyes  ~tia!~
how did the cash out go?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: