Pages:
Author

Topic: Monolith - the first decentralized ruble stablecoin - page 3. (Read 2044 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Now i can't offer ideas for the project?

Please wait a bit, or refer to the voting guide to learn how to get started in this direction.

how to do it?

It's easier to wait - above was the information about the launch of the forum.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Please wait a bit, or refer to the voting guide to learn how to get started in this direction.

how to do it?
Activity: 12
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Can i buy MDT tokens now?
Activity: 55
Do you have a telegram chat?
Activity: 4
Have you any news at all?
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm interested too.
read this news? An anonymous investor bought more than 40,000 ETH on the decentralized exchange Uniswap. As a result of his actions, the cryptocurrency exchange rate on the platform soared by 13%, which caused him to overpay almost $2 million.

And?

I don't know, just a news
read this news? An anonymous investor bought more than 40,000 ETH on the decentralized exchange Uniswap. As a result of his actions, the cryptocurrency exchange rate on the platform soared by 13%, which caused him to overpay almost $2 million.

And?
copper member
Activity: 167
When the owners of the MDT will take part in the work of the project? What can they do?

MDT owners have the ability to make technical changes to the MonolithosDAO Protocol itself, as well as to ratify on-chain decisions on non-technical issues, whether it is changing system parameters or deciding to adopt a new management philosophy. To learn more about managing the MonolithosDAO Protocol, visit the management FAQ.
MDT owners who are interested in actively participating in the management of the MonolithosDAO Protocol can refer to the voting Guide to learn how to get started in this direction.
Activity: 1
When the owners of the MDT will take part in the work of the project? What can they do?
Are you happy with the tokensale results?
MCR trades are open on the site https://land.monolith.money/

What is Land? Is it new exchange?

No. Land is a platform for decentralized Finance. Use it to trade tokens, borrow MCR, and earn savings — all in one place.

And how do I use it?
MCR trades are open on the site https://land.monolith.money/

What is Land? Is it new exchange?
Activity: 34
Do I need to output tokens from the my personal area at site to my wallet?

yes

Can I use any ETH wallet?

Please use MetaMask

Please provide a link to the smart contract

yes

Can I use any ETH wallet?
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: