Pages:
Author

Topic: Monster Byte - Established Gaming Operator and B2B Reseller - page 5. (Read 52324 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Happy New Year MonsterByte  Cheesy Cheesy

Bring on 2018!!!
Activity: 51
And please don't even get me started about your piss poor choice to accept ADK tokens on your site.

Talk about a horrible business move.  I can fully explain if you'd like.

But for now, I'll save that for another day. 
slack link in OP doesn't work: expired. where i can find a right invite link?
another question: were is possible to read the Q3 update? it's a report?

Slack link is on www.monsterbyte.io footer, or here.

Q3 report is here

Thanks for your interest in our project.

Nice! 

Only took you about 3 weeks to respond!   And only because I posted here or you'd probably still leave everyone hanging.

I fully trust you OP and everything you say/claim.   Not

Just curious, how come you haven't addressed this topic? 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27074072

Not important enough to you?

Your BJ favors the house, so no one will want to play here. 

Without options to INSURE or SURRENDER, it's not even real blackjack.   
legendary
Activity: 1833
Merit: 1030

Slack link is on www.monsterbyte.io footer, or here.

Q3 report is here

Thanks for your interest in our project.
legendary
where did the monsterbyte login page go?
i already made an account around the ico time to claim my shares from havelock, but now i cant find where to login.

I will PM you details

It hasn't worked in ages.  And clearly OP doesn't give a shit about you as he's ignore you for this long.

Plus, he's already schemed you into giving you his ICO money, so you're worthless to him at this point. 

Seems like a company I'd definitely want to invest in.  Not

OP is busy trying to figure out a way to come up with the correct language to make himself sound really special and smart.

All the while, he'll provide excuses about not paying dividends.  That's right, I'm calling it now.

Or if you're lucky, you'll receive dividends from your own money, sort of like last time he paid dividends   Grin

Activity: 105
Merit: 12
where did the monsterbyte login page go?
i already made an account around the ico time to claim my shares from havelock, but now i cant find where to login.
Activity: 15
Hi,

Could you remove the bitcoinrush game link off the site since you've taken it down due to abuse?

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I dont mind the pain
Hello,

It's been 6 months. Any progress so far? When should we expect some updates?

Plenty of progress... did you see the Q3 updates? Blackjack updates, API updates??

I love the website @monsterbyte, you are doing a really great job there, your are closer to bet365 o bet2win!!
Activity: 36
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Interesting project,and since gaming is huge industry this has potential.many gaming tokens out,and hopefully you could be one of those that will make it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
This project is very unique. The name of the project is also interesting ie Monster Byte. The monster should be something amazing. Dev, why this project consists of 3 people only? Are not more professional team members so good?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Exchanges? Only DEX?
Activity: 153
Merit: 23
Hello!   Any updates when the winners will be paid for the November blackjack contest? 
Thanks!
legendary
Hello,

Plenty of progress... did you see the Q3 updates? Blackjack updates, API updates??
Activity: 15
Hello,

legendary

So let me get this straight-

1) In your faulty white paper, you said you would be adding MB to exchanges (I'm guessing you knew that would cost $40k since it is your white paper and surely you did you due diligence).

2) Now that you raised all this money, you're saying $40k is too expensive to list your coin, so you're not doing it (even though it's in your white paper).  So you either lied to your investors to entice them into giving you money OR you're just plain too stupid to understand how coins get listed.  I'm guessing it's a combination of both.

3) As a result, you're going to build your own exchange?   LOL did I read that correctly?   A company that didn't even know that exchanges charge $40k to list their coin is going to start from the ground up and create their own exchange? 

Yikes, take your Ritalin, or try a hobby.
Are you still spending funds or did you allocate all the funds from the ICO? Can we see a balance sheet with expenses laid out from the 1 million raised? Also with some of the profit why can't you pay to be on a legit exchange like cryptopia? I think they ask for like 5000 which is only .5% of what u raised.

Good questions.

We will show balance sheet in the next report, it was a miss this go around.

We have tried Cryptopia, they never got back to us but we'll try again. We've also tried hitbtc, liqui, and novaexchange without success.

There is an ability to trade MonsterByte on the Waves dex with limited liquidity right now. The only exchange would take us were going to charge us $40,000 US for 6 months.  Definitely didn't seem in anyone's best interest to pursue that any further.

So let me get this straight-

1) In your faulty white paper, you said you would be adding MB to exchanges (I'm guessing you knew that would cost $40k since it is your white paper and surely you did you due diligence).

2) Now that you raised all this money, you're saying $40k is too expensive to list your coin, so you're not doing it (even though it's in your white paper).  So you either lied to your investors to entice them into giving you money OR you're just plain too stupid to understand how coins get listed.  I'm guessing it's a combination of both.

3) As a result, you're going to build your own exchange?   LOL did I read that correctly?   A company that didn't even know that exchanges charge $40k to list their coin is going to start from the ground up and create their own exchange? 
Hi,

Didn't all your profits from the dividend come from bitcoincash? If you didn't sell off the $30,000 would you really distribute a $1000 dividend? Did you only make $1000 profit in 3 months?

So investors didn't really make any money but they received their rightful BCH back. 
And these clowns call it "dividends."  Am I the only person who sees this ass extremely shady and unmoral?

Alternative run line for mlb is buying and selling points. The halftime and second half nfl markets will open closer to kickoff.

How much do these clown pay you to type out blatant lies?  Not once have I been able to buy points in NFL.  Closer to kickoff?   LOL yeah right.
Furthermore, there are no 1st half and 2nd half options as you falsely claim. As an investor in this project, I would be worried sick that these guys are lying to you about so much basic ass shit.   
There are so many faults in this company that it's not even funny.
Pages:
Jump to: