Pages:
Author

Topic: Month of May. Bitcoin price guess - page 6. (Read 825 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 308
May 02, 2023, 05:25:01 PM
To predict bitcoin price is not easy, is very difficulty the price always speculates, but anything can happen the minutes, I would like to see some recovery this month with the forward resistance looking to be stronger but eventually, it will reach a point that becomes price support. If bitcoin can go above $30k it's a possibility of breakouts to $35k will be easier this month. The price was $27k this morning and now the price is $28k. This month may will make bullrun in the market.  I think the price will get back on $30k and grow up to $35k.
That's really the fun part in these speculations because everyone actually has his or her opinion and no one is ever an expect when its comes to speculating the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin has surprised everyone this year on its fast recovery from the bloody year of 2022 when it down drastically to 16k to 30k in 2023 and the year is still young which means we are likely to see more increase so am speculating its price is going to reach up 38k in this month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 199
May 02, 2023, 05:19:08 PM
To predict bitcoin price is not easy, is very difficulty the price always speculates, but anything can happen the minutes, I would like to see some recovery this month with the forward resistance looking to be stronger but eventually, it will reach a point that becomes price support. If bitcoin can go above $30k it's a possibility of breakouts to $35k will be easier this month. The price was $27k this morning and now the price is $28k. This month may will make bullrun in the market.  I think the price will get back on $30k and grow up to $35k.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
May 02, 2023, 05:15:19 PM
Let us continue the fun of monthly price guess. What did you think will be bitcoin highest price in May?

There is every possibility the month of May will be a very good month just as April brought a good tidying on the price despite it didn't crossed to 35k but it was better than January.

So i am on a positive side of bitcoin moving around $30k to $36k maximum.
You don't have to speak in bitcoin increment or decrement with assurance, because their is tendency that bitcoin price might collapse in this may, and the price of bitcoin in April go higher than May price, from my observation and experience in bitcoin price, I think what emanates or triggers the increment of bitcoin is as result of the gravity of bitcoin demands, so I believe that increment of bitcoin is determined only if the demands is higher the supply,  and secondly when their is positive information about bitcoin from a potential countries, or countries that have influence.

Speculation is what makes the price interesting and give hope to investors, Yes this is true there's no assurance price will increase or decrease but one thing certain about bitcoin is that we must get either increase or decrease in price. As for the demand I know is somewhat not too certain as well because despite a high volume of demand a common news can easily influence the market and shrimp holder or even crab holders would panicked and sell of immediately the supply will supercede the demands.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 02, 2023, 05:13:29 PM

According to previous data, 2023 btc May month price can be predict as green when considering 2019 data, though it seems fair btc only performed only once consecutive 5 greens in history so that we can assume that it will low percentage possibility to happen this time, btc being red in this May might be healthful to the market when considering natural theories that use in trading. Guys what do you think? (chart from coinglass site)

--
Actually seen out this image on the internet which if we do make out some history tracking or trying to look back on whats those movement in the month of May on past years then it would be still averaging
on the positive side which i could say that it would really be that good.It does have that 6 reds and 5 greens which it wont really be that much of an issue since the average is on the plus side.
The month which i do see the worth is on the month of September. We dont know if this one would really be still happening on this year itself or would be seeing some greens.
It is really that always been hard to have that approach on making out some conclusions on a market which is totally that unpredictable or something that random.
This is why we do make up those speculative approach which it would really be just a normal approach because there's no way on predicting prices ahead.
Now the market is starting up to recover after some short decrease on past days.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 02, 2023, 04:10:35 PM
Let us continue the fun of monthly price guess. What did you think will be bitcoin highest price in May?

There is every possibility the month of May will be a very good month just as April brought a good tidying on the price despite it didn't crossed to 35k but it was better than January.

So i am on a positive side of bitcoin moving around $30k to $36k maximum.
You don't have to speak in bitcoin increment or decrement with assurance, because their is tendency that bitcoin price might collapse in this may, and the price of bitcoin in April go higher than May price, from my observation and experience in bitcoin price, I think what emanates or triggers the increment of bitcoin is as result of the gravity of bitcoin demands, so I believe that increment of bitcoin is determined only if the demands is higher the supply,  and secondly when their is positive information about bitcoin from a potential countries, or countries that have influence.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
May 02, 2023, 04:09:43 PM

According to previous data, 2023 btc May month price can be predict as green when considering 2019 data, though it seems fair btc only performed only once consecutive 5 greens in history so that we can assume that it will low percentage possibility to happen this time, btc being red in this May might be healthful to the market when considering natural theories that use in trading. Guys what do you think? (chart from coinglass site)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
May 02, 2023, 03:46:43 PM
My guess for May will be $35k, Bitcoin held very strong throughout the month of April with the price between $28k and $30k and that means we have very strong support in that area which gives me more confident that we won't be dipping to lower prices instead we should be expecting a bounce back of the market and I think it bouncing to $35k in this month is very possible.

I don't want to be too optimistic and go with your prediction of $40k, that price too is possible this month but that means Bitcoin would be increasing with $10k profits which is very huge due to the market condition we're in at the moment which is the bear market so Bitcoin going to and fro between $30k and $35k will be my guess.
Anything could happen even now bitcoin still hasn't broken through $30k since the correction. Yesterday the bitcoin price failed to break through $30k after a re-test, but that has instead triggered a sell off which resulted in my profit percentage dropping quite a bit. If basically bitcoin can dump 5%-10% in 1-2 days, then the same can be expected when bitcoin recovers its price.

In May? $40k seems hard, but if the market turns really bullish, then $40k seems like nothing for bitcoin.
But I think $25k - $30k sideway, seems more reasonable than expecting a higher price. But regardless, bitcoin is an asset that can easily move up and down, so no one can say for sure what happened for sure even in a much closer time frame.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
May 02, 2023, 12:47:38 PM
it seems that in May, the movement of the crypto currency market will be very interesting, because the determination for Bitcoin can also start in Q2 to Q3,
if Q2 and Q3 can be bullish then many experts will think 2024 Bitcoin is bullish, yes I myself also analyze it because Bitcoin is still above $ 20k so you can say bullish can continue,
especially since yesterday $ 30k was passed and unfortunately it was corrected again, so hopefully $ 30k can be passed again and reach $ 40k this month.

Who is these so called experts and how does their words about Bitcoin prediction will have any value at all. You might be describing those influencers and shit CEO of a certain company that either have a Bitcoin holdings or bashers of Bitcoin. Q2 and Q3 of Bitcoin doesn’t assure that it was bearish or bullish. The price movement still depends on the market sentiment and traders speculation on the Bitcoin price. Bullish market always start on last quarter of the year based on the previous history of bull runs and not the typical pump and dump.

Most of the time, price action on the middle of the year is like the sideways since it will just pump and dump. The Q1 and Q4 always dictate the direction of trend of Bitcoin price. Forget expert opinion and just Bitcoin process of price growth. People will just made speculation biased on what’s the status of their Bitcoin holding while chart history record will foreshadowed what’s gonna come next.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
May 02, 2023, 12:44:22 PM
The catch is to get in before the graph gets interesting. We're only ~2.5x away from a new ATH Wink
Speculating about Bitcoin price for May, it doesn't look like what will favour Bitcoin much because from the monthly candle close on the chart, price seems indecisive. It's a contest between buyers and sellers with wicks both ways. So, I don't expect to see much in price movement to the upside this May. It's more likely that price will end up with what it's now at the end of the month than breaking out of the $30k region and staying above it. I expect price correction more this May.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
May 02, 2023, 12:29:43 PM
This is according to what I am hearing, that bitcoin rise from as low as less than $4000 to almost $14000 in 2019, that the highest price bitcoin might increase to this time may not reach $40000 because all-time-high is $69000. We are still around $30000, that bitcoin may increase up to almost $40000

In 2021 Bitcoin price came down again from the all time high to $16000 and about 1 year Bitcoin price was staying at $20k. From that position Bitcoin started to turn bullish again. Bitcoin behaved very positively in the month of March and April. Investors' confidence has also been increasing tremendously in recent times. As a result, we will gradually see the Bitcoin rumble, and I will consider this May as an important month Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has the potential to gain 25 percent within this month from its current price. As such, I think Bitcoin price may rise to $35k by this month may.
The last quarter or the final months of 2021 is bullish. The price only fell down in 2022 which is normal because a bull is usually followed by a bear. On this year, the bear is now starting to wear off because we are seeing an increase that we don't witness last year. It's the first three months, that triggers this increase but the fourth one (April) is a little gloomy so many are in doubts that the month of May will be the same.

Each month is important whatever the price is, because people will just buy or sell but there are some who will wait for the best selling or buying point. On this new month of May, I think the price will get back on $30k but I don't expect for a $35k.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
May 02, 2023, 10:40:43 AM

The prediction for a month is relatively far away and there is a monthly contest here ---------> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sinbadio-april-bitcoin-price-prediction-challenge-5447399. I hope they will renew it for May.
Thank you for sharing this link I have been looking for relevant threads where I can participate in such a Bitcoin price contest since the volatility in Bitcoin price has given us the chance to speculate and predicts its price at whatever time, and back to the topic.

Bitcoin is currently $30k resistant will hold us back for a while up until the middle of May and btw this period, Bitcoin will possibly fluctuate between 27k-28k and up to $29,900+ it's likely possible to see a rise to around $31k but there won't be enough bitcoin liquidities to keep that 31k momentum for long and any one looking to DCA should possibly liqudate at the 31k price, but holding and consistent accumulation all throughout may be a good position for now since this price range is still a good entry position since bitcoin will rally around this price for a while before possible 40k price average in the second quarter of the year 2023.

This is just my speculation for the month of may and not investment advice since Bitcoin price can go in a whole different direction against my predictions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 02, 2023, 10:20:31 AM
Price prediction is not easy and I think prediction not always become true so select bitcoin whatever the price is because everyone knows better that bitcoin will one day fulfil your dreams.

Bitcoin in April possess a good price but now its slightly dump from 30k$ to 28k$ but we don't investigate this month as a bad month due to such dip because we know that price regularly changes sometime it is high and on other moment it decreases.

As the price now 28k$ so there is a great chance that it will go up very soon and it will touch 31k$ in recent month so as the price is slightly down therefore it's better for those who missed the opportunity to become a bitcoin investor.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 02, 2023, 09:55:24 AM
Well this is big comparing to what is the price and movement now.
it drops again to 28k and yes continues to fall.
if I will look and believe that 38-40k , then we are having a correction now?
Having that type of increase is not unlikely, I mean we have seen about 30% increase before in a month and it could be once again this month too. However, we are not going to see something that huge if you ask me, is it possible? Sure it is possible but I feel like that won't be the case. I think more like 34-35k range is more likely because that is around 10-20% range of increase for a month and that is a lot more likely and will be the result.

Having a 10-20% increase is nothing short of great. I hope that it will get better and we should be considering that type of profit once again, I am not sure if that will happen quickly though, not the first week of may right away, I think it will take a while like maybe third week of the month before we see those prices.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 02, 2023, 09:50:23 AM

Maybe around $32K? Slightly higher than than months high. To me a correction is looking increasingly likely with $28K and 50 day MA struggling to hold as support, so I think at a minimum $25K previous resistance will be re-tested as new support, or failing that $23K. But I also think price can recover quickly from these levels, similar to the recovery from $20K to $30K, creating a bullish wick on Monthly time-frame.

So overall not expecting much of a higher price this month unless $28K can hold as support, but certainly a bullish wick can be created if we see a correction at the start of the month followed by a recovery towards the end. Then even if price only closes around $30K again for a negligible monthly price increase, it could well be a 20% to 25% increase from the monthly lows which would be very bullish for June.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 02, 2023, 09:15:23 AM
What are people talking about now?
This is according to what I am hearing, that bitcoin rise from as low as less than $4000 to almost $14000 in 2019, that the highest price bitcoin might increase to this time may not reach $40000 because all-time-high is $69000. We are still around $30000, that bitcoin may increase up to almost $40000

After much speculation and guessing of the bitcoin price in the month of April by many individuals, the price of bitcoin did not exceed the expected price of $30000 before the end of the month. If there is no major event that causes the market to rise dramatically this month, I do not believe we will be above $35K - $38K by the end of the month.
it seems that in May, the movement of the crypto currency market will be very interesting, because the determination for Bitcoin can also start in Q2 to Q3,
if Q2 and Q3 can be bullish then many experts will think 2024 Bitcoin is bullish, yes I myself also analyze it because Bitcoin is still above $ 20k so you can say bullish can continue,
especially since yesterday $ 30k was passed and unfortunately it was corrected again, so hopefully $ 30k can be passed again and reach $ 40k this month.
Activity: 798
Merit: 669
May 02, 2023, 06:53:50 AM

After much speculation and guessing of the bitcoin price in the month of April by many individuals, the price of bitcoin did not exceed the expected price of $30000 before the end of the month. If there is no major event that causes the market to rise dramatically this month, I do not believe we will be above $35K - $38K by the end of the month.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 02, 2023, 06:08:57 AM
I believe that the closer we are to the halving, that the demand will increase because everyone will want to buy while it is "cheap" in order to sell when the big bull run starts. Therefore, it is realistic to expect that the current positions could be maintained, and the increased demand could push the price of BTC upwards.

To me, any price in the range between $30k and $33k would seem like a good success for this month as an indicator of the positive trend that has prevailed since the beginning of this year. However, we should not be surprised if the opposite happens, because some bad news can always appear and have a negative effect on the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 749
May 02, 2023, 12:46:47 AM

My guess for May will be $35k, Bitcoin held very strong throughout the month of April with the price between $28k and $30k and that means we have very strong support in that area which gives me more confident that we won't be dipping to lower prices instead we should be expecting a bounce back of the market and I think it bouncing to $35k in this month is very possible.

I don't want to be too optimistic and go with your prediction of $40k, that price too is possible this month but that means Bitcoin would be increasing with $10k profits which is very huge due to the market condition we're in at the moment which is the bear market so Bitcoin going to and fro between $30k and $35k will be my guess.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 01, 2023, 11:43:40 PM
because the graph shows nothing big interesting .
The catch is to get in before the graph gets interesting. We're only ~2.5x away from a new ATH Wink

Confidence huh?  Grin but year that's it as we are 2.5x to break the old ATH and indeed that we are getting near that price as the value now is sustaining the at least 30k value or close to this.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

though it keeps lowering from 29k and yes hard to stay at 28k now , yet I believe that there are more coming in the next months or at least in the 2024-2025?

I like Speculation Board a lot, My prediction in May would probably go around sideaway at the @30K level but it would be crazy if we could break that 35K level. If we talk on my previous post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62180687

The really bull run according data from the past would be July so this month and next month would be great for accumulating more or doing Dollar Cost Averaging
there is already a thread running about the speculation of bitcoin this may and it is just above this post and indeed that many believes that it will be a sideways that we are looking soon.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
May 01, 2023, 09:47:17 PM
I like Speculation Board a lot, My prediction in May would probably go around sideaway at the @30K level but it would be crazy if we could break that 35K level. If we talk on my previous post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62180687

The really bull run according data from the past would be July so this month and next month would be great for accumulating more or doing Dollar Cost Averaging
Pages:
Jump to: