Pages:
Author

Topic: Monthly Best Gambling Site (october) - page 4. (Read 10494 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 21, 2016, 12:06:47 PM
Bitsler is by far the #1! The Support team always offers the best help and resolves issues as soon as they are brought up. The community and chat make it a blast even if your not betting! Always great entertainment on Bitsler...Thanks to the Admins, Mods, and fantastic community!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 21, 2016, 12:01:23 PM
Bitsler is number 1.  Great staff presence on the site, a great community AND you can make profit there.  What's not to love?  Don't need to go anywhere else, Bitsler has it all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 21, 2016, 11:47:41 AM
Bustabit and betcoins are best for me I think I'm not comfortable with other sites.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 11:41:03 AM
I can only have a great feedback for Bitsler, as i casted my vote.
Great community of users ready to help each other, a lots of contest, bounty and races that keep you very busy making the chat a very nice place where to pass your time.
Mods are very nice people's, the chat have a bot that makes rains every 5 minutes and lots of users makes rain too (you can also get 1mBTC as rain)
I only invite you to try it because after the try you will never change dice site  Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 11:38:41 AM
It seems bitsler.com the best,guys
Activity: 62
October 21, 2016, 10:22:44 AM
why is primedice not popular in thred pool vote in here
i think primedice , the best gamble site is playing dice site
and i think is pioner or early site about dice site
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 09:34:04 AM
iam playing gambling in
1 primedice
2 fortunejack
3 betcoin ag
4 nitrogensport
5 bitdouble io
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
October 21, 2016, 08:35:44 AM
I thought I will let you all know why we are so popular and now even more  Grin  Grin
we Rain 7.37 BTC  Grin Grin
DUST to BTC thats the way to go and only then BTC to DUST/BTC

CONGRATULATIONS to @NotTardy
who hit the Epic Jackpot of 72 BTC with a 900 Satoshi wager
DUST to BTC

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

for more details please check link

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
October 20, 2016, 02:56:21 PM
#1 Betking most trusted, massive wagers, big sweats.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
October 20, 2016, 02:52:38 PM
lol the amount of shills in this poll is too high.Why does anyone even bother hiring a shill ? Not like it directs the traffic to their actual site.I'll rearrange the first five places according to my knowledge and experience.Seems like bitsler is a highly paid shill crap.48 votes lol here's my list of top 5,

1.Directbet.eu,for obvious reasons.
2.Crypto-Games.net (never need to hire shills.)
3.Primedice.com (they got 8 votes ? seriously.)
4.Bitvest.io.
5.betterbets.io.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
October 20, 2016, 02:43:57 PM
are you serious Huh
About what exactly? I stand behind what I said in my post, and it should be all fact AFAIK.
legendary
October 20, 2016, 10:25:01 AM
I finally found  a strategy that works decent and runs for hours. I tested it on a few sites but works best on betterbets. If other players interested pm me and I'll get some screenshot of what settings to use.
I found a strategy that works decent and runs for days and months and works best on Jackpotracer.com  Grin Grin Grin

and I could go on and on  Grin Grin Grin
It's disappointing that a gambling site owner thinks that they found a strategy that works decently to probably get more traffic and bets to their site. It just doesn't exist, unless your playing +EV because the the progressive on Bit-Exo, BitSler or a few other sites. Every roll, you are basically paying the house edge of your bet to have an attempt at winning - using martifail or some other method doesn't work long term. The best you can do is reduce the house edge, but considering it MP, it's much easier to just create a new app with the untitled dice script and make 1 single, low house edge bet.

are you serious Huh
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
October 20, 2016, 10:17:58 AM
I finally found  a strategy that works decent and runs for hours. I tested it on a few sites but works best on betterbets. If other players interested pm me and I'll get some screenshot of what settings to use.
I found a strategy that works decent and runs for days and months and works best on Jackpotracer.com  Grin Grin Grin

and I could go on and on  Grin Grin Grin
It's disappointing that a gambling site owner thinks that they found a strategy that works decently to probably get more traffic and bets to their site. It just doesn't exist, unless your playing +EV because the the progressive on Bit-Exo, BitSler or a few other sites. Every roll, you are basically paying the house edge of your bet to have an attempt at winning - using martifail or some other method doesn't work long term. The best you can do is reduce the house edge, but considering it MP, it's much easier to just create a new app with the untitled dice script and make 1 single, low house edge bet.
Activity: 82
October 20, 2016, 06:56:15 AM
UPDATE : OCTOBER 20, 2016

1ST PLACE : www.directbet.eu

2ND PLACE : www.jackpotracer.com

3RD PLACE : www.bitsler.com
legendary
October 20, 2016, 04:53:22 AM
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 04:19:40 AM
Activity: 252
girlbtc.com
October 20, 2016, 04:02:02 AM
www.girlbtc.com   is a unique and fair game , you should not forget to record it.

And it may rocket up in November, December  or later.

keep an eye on the trans of the two address,  girl and boy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
October 20, 2016, 02:33:47 AM
Guys I need popcorn!  Grin Grin If you know what I mean! Hahaha . Hi to all Mods and Admins out there!

Edit: You can check my signature to know what gambling website I was voted and supported.  
Activity: 364
October 20, 2016, 01:26:14 AM
If I must be honest, I think that Directbet.eu is doing great things this month but that Crypto-Games is also doing it great and they are also growing very fast with their acceptance in altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 19, 2016, 10:37:48 PM
Thank you for adding us to the poll. Hopefully players will vote for us in the future

next time bitdouble io can up incrase vote
this now is very late added, so gambler in bitcointalk is much ready is vote
Pages:
Jump to: