Pages:
Author

Topic: Moonco.in - Betting + Bitcoin <> Namecoin Exchange - page 2. (Read 6762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
I look forward to namecoin support!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Competition that's using our codebase is always nice. Smiley
Activity: 76
Cosmonaut
Please add NLHE single table tournaments  (STT).
heads-up, 6-max, and 9-max.

Your competitor does not have them yet.  Wink

I will look into how I can accomplish this - thank you for the suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
Please add NLHE single table tournaments  (STT).
heads-up, 6-max, and 9-max.

Your competitor does not have them yet.  Wink
Cosmonaut
MrMoon, just to make sure it is clear (it wasn't for me in the beginning). AGPL license require that changed code base should be available for immediate download on the site.

I did it through setting up GIT repository and providing link to .tar.gz archive with complete source code. You can do similar - IMHO this is the easiest way.

Or you can create archive and update it every time you update sourcecode and upload it to predefined place on your website (imho cumbersome =))

And good luck! It will be interesting how it will evolve with e-sports betting for sure!

I will try to get in compliance soon as possible. My plan was to use github from the beginning because I'm familiar with it and it will be easy for us to share improvements and bug fixes. I appreciate the work you have done so far and I hope to provide improvements that can help everyone utilizing the source.

Edit: This has been completed. I forked it from your project then renamed it. Thank you again hippach.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
MrMoon, just to make sure it is clear (it wasn't for me in the beginning). AGPL license require that changed code base should be available for immediate download on the site.

I did it through setting up GIT repository and providing link to .tar.gz archive with complete source code. You can do similar - IMHO this is the easiest way.

Or you can create archive and update it every time you update sourcecode and upload it to predefined place on your website (imho cumbersome =))

And good luck! It will be interesting how it will evolve with e-sports betting for sure!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Fezzik, tear his arms off.
looks a lot like betco.in
You can never have too many poker sites.
Cosmonaut
Yup that is because we use the same source code. It is open source code, because of that any changes I make will be available for anyone else to use. It will look less so as time goes on and I add namecoins and esports betting.

We offer some different games and table styles (though I had to take 7stud shortly because of an bug I need to work out).

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
looks a lot like betco.in
Cosmonaut
Update
We opened up a namecoin<=>bitcoin exchange to make it easier to bet on anything on the site without having to (withdraw,depsoit,trade,withdraw,deposit). Now you can just trade and bet immediately.

I am hosting an online poker site which accepts bitcoins and namecoins at http://moonco.in

Our rake is only 0.8% and we have 10, 8, 6, and 2 player tables. Please contact me if you'd like a custom table size.

Right now we offer limit and no-limit Texas Hold 'em, Omaha 8 and 7-Card Stud (currently not working unfortunately), and we have now added e-sports betting for games like Street Fighter 4 and StarCraft 2.

We offer both game of skill (playing games for btc/nmc) and foresight (predicting outcomes of professional level games).

We run on open source code and we are eager to contribute new and inventive additions which will make the bitcoin poker community better as a whole.

Feel free to post questions, suggestions or comments here,

or visit our freenode channel #mooncoin

or email me @ [email protected]

Update: Namecoin support added

Update: E-sports betting added
Pages:
Jump to: