Pages:
Author

Topic: Mooncoin - Solidcoin/Namecoin to BTC Exchange - page 4. (Read 18280 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yes, its back up sweet Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I like Bitcoin, Monero and BCash
Check your fortune cookie for further info:

http://www.wisdomportal.com/JS/RandomFortunes.html

Your fortune cookie today says:

A cheerful letter or message is on its way to you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
It's back up Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
caston, try PM to him. it worked in my case, maybe it will work in yours. My Q was about lost transaction (deposit to moonco.in). Mr. M promised to buy Ferrari for me (joke)
That's good news. What was your question?
Soource = details is (are) PM from mr. Moon in my emailbox. Just an answer to my question, but he is alive and working! Nothing more.
Check your fortune cookie for further info:

http://www.wisdomportal.com/JS/RandomFortunes.html
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Got a raindrop of good news. Keep hope in your mind!
Details?

source?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
time for someone to put up an copy already.. call it newmooco.in or darksideofthemoonco.in

I got slc burning to trade
I am just wondering if anyone has examined the source for possible 0days:

https://github.com/MrMoon/Mooncoin

Activity: 335
I find it ironic that the day I dump in 5 BTC to start trading on the variance this happens. I don't mind though that they were purchased at the $4 and change low Cheesy
I had an issue with a BTC withdrawal on the 9th, took 5+ hrs to confirm which was uncharacteristically long. All SC transactions have also moved smoothly.

That's some good news, at least. Hopefully MrMoon is just having technical issues and will be back up soon. We hope for a statement soon. Other than that the only thing we can go on is the block explorers.
I had an issue with a BTC withdrawal on the 9th, took 5+ hrs to confirm which was uncharacteristically long. All SC transactions have also moved smoothly.
Interesting proposition. Any basis?

Yes, I remember the site saying that they wait for "1 confirmation" this may have changed though but remember solidcoin is such a small network with a relatively low difficulty it would be easy for any moderate to large miner to mine multiple blocks in a row.

Was anyone having trouble withdrawing coins in the days before the site went down?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
I also believe (hope) that MrMoon is legit.  I started doing the gambling last night and was really looking forward to watching that during football today....  I hope the site comes up again soon!
Interesting proposition. Any basis?
My guess is MrMoon is legitimate, however, blackhat types may have flooded the exchange with fake solidcoins (and fake confirmations) and used those to buy bitcoins which they then withdrew.
Activity: 46
Moonco.in is still down...
Pages:
Jump to: