Pages:
Author

Topic: Mooncoin - what can be done to boost it? - page 2. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 18, 2014, 08:25:43 PM
sorry i need to disagree. Look at COL!!! Plenty of coins there too, and it was moving a lot of cryptsy, and what about ADT is also a coin with a lot of coins. I didn't mine MOON, but i'm thinking of buying it. I believe 0.00000008LTC would be a nice price. A coin can be worth $1,000,000 and moon can be worth $1,000,000 too. No other then Klondikecoin that is now started to become a huge hype. No exchange and 300Mh/s mining, that means something!!!!

any coin could be worth $1000000, theres no good reason for mooncoin to be. and COL is pure shit too.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2014, 08:19:50 PM
sorry i need to disagree. Look at COL!!! Plenty of coins there too, and it was moving a lot of cryptsy, and what about ADT is also a coin with a lot of coins. I didn't mine MOON, but i'm thinking of buying it. I believe 0.00000008LTC would be a nice price. A coin can be worth $1,000,000 and moon can be worth $1,000,000 too. No other then Klondikecoin that is now started to become a huge hype. No exchange and 300Mh/s mining, that means something!!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
January 18, 2014, 08:11:08 PM
crap coin dump it for litecoin as fast as you can.
pretty much.

i never even bothered to get a wallet for mooncoin. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 18, 2014, 08:07:46 PM
I think the issue is, that until the bigger exchanges start trading Mooncoin it will remain low in value.

Yes like that.Coinedup is still a relatively small exchange.Mooncoin needs to get n cryptsy to go ahead.

With 400 Billion coins, it'll never really gain any value.
It was hyped before release. Then released. People mined a ton of them. Exchange opened. Everyone dumped. Coin died.

Moon was never meant to be anything other than quick pump and dump. That was all the dev ever promised. We (everybody that got in the first 2 days) all made a little profit and now coin is dead.
Trying to revive it will only frustrate a person.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 18, 2014, 08:05:14 PM
crap coin dump it for litecoin as fast as you can.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 18, 2014, 07:59:59 PM
I think the issue is, that until the bigger exchanges start trading Mooncoin it will remain low in value.

Yes like that.Coinedup is still a relatively small exchange.Mooncoin needs to get n cryptsy to go ahead.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 08:16:10 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 04, 2014, 07:29:18 PM
I have 400,000 that I'm stuck with  Smiley

I stopped mining it a while back.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 07:25:32 PM
Hi All,

I've been lurking around for a while now, and Moon coin was the first launch I had got involved with, I got in early and mined myself a nice pot of coins and was hoping that Moon coin would actually start moving in the right direction. Considering the Hype and the Ghash that were on the network for the first few days I decided to keep hold of most of my coins because I thought it wouldn't be long and Moon would start popping up on more exchanges, games and the likes.

But time has now passed and the value of Moon has plummeted, obviously people are still buying up Moon at the .00000002/3/4 area but what do these people expect out of the coin with the Dev doing nothing but defending himself in the first few days and not pushing the coin forward at all.

Today I saw this - http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1uf3g7/help_spread_the_moon_petition_links_and_status/ And this is the first I have really seen of people trying to push and promote this coin.
But other than vote to try and get Moon onto other exchanges and sites can the little guy really do to boost a coin?

Even at the low price that Moon is currently at it is still fairly profitable to mine because of the drop in difficulty recently down to 33, you can make as much or more than mining litecoin.

Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: