Author

Topic: mopar - page 2. (Read 391 times)

copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
November 28, 2023, 04:35:28 PM
Man, this has rainbowsky vibes...
Telling me to go relax and at the same time throwing accusations of me being not me. WTF?
May i ask is this accusation out of nowhere looks OK to you?
Why do you think you have a right to do that to me?
I do not give a shit of what vibes someone gives you. pack up your horses and leave.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
November 28, 2023, 04:21:33 PM
Man, this has rainbowsky vibes...
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752
November 28, 2023, 04:08:22 PM
This should be in the Reputation section which is more equipped to deal with such nonsense.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

OP, you sound pretty unhinged, maybe take a time out and collect your thoughts a little better.
copper member
Stack BTC
November 28, 2023, 03:27:53 PM
the fact that you made that comment like you are Satoshi or something just made you look like a clown
I reserve the right to be identified as satoshi nakamoto for the next 24h.
I did had/have a reserved right  Grin Grin Grin

Now you've gone from clown to moron.  Congratulations!

I appreciate the fact that you are probably bored out of your mind because you just keep spewing similar gibberish over and over. 

He's some advice free of charge:  Turn off your computer...... go outside and find other humans to interact with....... you've been in that basement for far too long.
🙏
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
November 28, 2023, 03:26:44 PM
the fact that you made that comment like you are Satoshi or something just made you look like a clown
I did had/have a reserved right  Grin Grin Grin

Now you've gone from clown to moron.  Congratulations!

I appreciate the fact that you are probably bored out of your mind because you just keep spewing similar gibberish over and over. 

He's some advice free of charge:  Turn off your computer...... go outside and find other humans to interact with....... you've been in that basement for far too long.
copper member
Stack BTC
November 28, 2023, 02:36:42 PM
HE ALSO BLOCKED ME ON TELEGRAM, BEACUSE HE KNEW HE COULDNT HANDLE THE LIVE CONVERSATION WITH ME.

WHAT A FOOL.

at the end of the day i am still StackBTC

LMAO... what a clown!
You are a clown here. Joining Mopar forces?
let me remind you you fucker that this is me who gifted you the rare coin from the set you was looking for, and we made extreme good trade to your favor.
this is your feedback too?
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

I could care less about the topic or what you are even fighting about.... the fact that you made that comment like you are Satoshi or something just made you look like a clown and i had zero issue calling you out on it.

Enjoy the rest of your argument!
But you thought it is the right timing to come and say what you think right?
i still keep on my words. at the end of the day i am same person, i am not less better just because DT member is attacking me with his in appropriate feedback.
never asked him. never forced. never insisted.

still curious what bitcoins did those old memebers used to get rated?
was that the same bitcoins? (asking for a friend)
you made several posts now questioning why I did not give you "feedback"

Show those posts please.
Thing is , that you reverted my words and conversation of how you wanted.
Differently from what you say, in my words i was not asking a feedback but saying that you are the person who is farming DT feedbacks in my opinion and you want to have less "opponents" and you select not to rate newbies based on your bullshit thinking that you would be responsible if something when all we know you wouldnt.
Maybe you are legendary, its okay, but it does not make you a better person.
You are just a human, like all of us.
Your feedback has power by stopping customers to buy from you just because they asked a question with irony. well done.
and believe me least what i care is your neutral feedback, after reading you negatively rating first Titan BTC victim for being a victim- you have me no surprises.

I did had/have a reserved right  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
November 28, 2023, 02:36:28 PM

LMAO... what a clown!
let me remind you you fucker that this is me who gifted you the rare coin from the set you was looking for, and we made extreme good trade to your favor.
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

I could care less about the topic or what you are even fighting about.... the fact that you made that comment like you are Satoshi or something just made you look like a clown and i had zero issue calling you out on it.

Enjoy the rest of your argument!
copper member
Stack BTC
November 28, 2023, 02:31:18 PM
COPY PASTE FROM THE FEEDBACK HE LEFT ME:
"I would suggest limiting activity with someone who feels it necessary to push for immediate feedback - I will no longer be dealing with this individual in any fashion."

WHERE DID I PUSHED, ASKED, INSISTED, FORCED you to do anything you peace of shit?

I explained of how you are corrupted, and now you are attacking me with your DT feedback weight,

FUCK YOU PEASANT only by saying a word "immediate" on a 2-3 year old trading activity with you - shows you are corrupted AF.
immediate.... Grin Grin Grin

LMAO... what a clown!
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE
legendary
November 28, 2023, 02:30:43 PM

LMAO... what a clown!
copper member
Stack BTC
November 28, 2023, 02:20:27 PM

Btw, Mopar, bought from you many times, somehow i do not have feedback from You. But other old members got your feedback. wanted to ask what money/bitcoins they have used and how those coins were different from mine?(i would adjust this in the future and would buy and prepare the same bitcoins as they were using). Now, do not run leaving that feedback, no need. just saying.

this was written in public just as irony as how fucked you are. now tell me where did i asked or insisted something?

it was not false. you made several posts now questioning why I did not give you "feedback" stating it misrepresent you in some fashion. I will not be bullied by you into giving you feedback simply because you feel it appropriate. I will also no further respond to your trolling banter.

As for losing a customer, who wants customers that badger them, insult them, and cause conflict? I do not need the sats that bad, for sure.
Yes you piece of shit. i wanted my receipt and was waiting for it 2-3 years.
NOW I GOT IT.
All i cared for you to write that we made transactions, never asked but patiently waited. You wrote today! thank you for that, and the rest said in that feedback i do not care. You are Fake in what you do. You know that feedback is fake, live with that.
You are a peasant to me. I have much larger network of people on telegram than you do here. at the end of the day i am still StackBTC
being that said,

FUCK OFF
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
November 28, 2023, 02:19:45 PM
it was not false. you made several posts now questioning why I did not give you "feedback" stating it misrepresent you in some fashion. I will not be bullied by you into giving you feedback simply because you feel it appropriate. I will also no further respond to your trolling banter.

As for losing a customer, who wants customers that badger them, insult them, and cause conflict? I do not need the sats that bad, for sure.
copper member
Stack BTC
November 28, 2023, 02:15:36 PM
did you piece of shit just wrote negative feedback of me asking for immediate feedback lol?
who the F you are to talk to me this way?
I never asked you anything you asshole.
i just explained of why you are corrupted and how you buy your trust.
Who cares that you will not allow me to bet? ME? lol
 Grin
what a joke you are.
I DO NOT CARE.
you just left false feedback and just showing that you are corrupted mfer and now go F Yourself
Pages:
Jump to: