Pages:
Author

Topic: More altcoins produced the more Bitcoin or even ETH will go down - page 4. (Read 878 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
In my own opinion, the more altcoins and erc20 tokens being released everyday in market, the more it affects Bitcoin or even Ethereum's price to go down.Since the volume of investors should be instead investing on btc and eth are now divided to altcoins.What do you think?

I don't think the creation or proliferation of altcoins has any adverse impact on Bitcoin. Thousands of alts have been created since Bitcoin was first invented and the current price speaks for itself. ETH could be the coin affected by these coins especially the scam projects especially as they're launched on the Ethereum Network. Projects they are doing well in the marketplace will have positive impact on the value of ETH and vice versa.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
You are thinking about the wrong idea Ethereum will not go down because of the overpopulated ERC20 tokens it will only make ETH stronger well most Altcoins was base on ERC20 that used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain So newly born tokens was base on ETH and  how it will function within the Ethereum ecosystem, And BTC is the father of all in that sense ETH is base on Bitcoin, So Altcoin does really stand a chance against the two, The only thing that could go against Bitcoin and Ethereum would be a new coin that has its own blockchain technology.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
In my own opinion, the more altcoins and erc20 tokens being released everyday in market, the more it affects Bitcoin or even Ethereum's price to go down.Since the volume of investors should be instead investing on btc and eth are now divided to altcoins.What do you think?
That is right thinking, we need to eliminate many shitcoin in this market so that all investors focus on the top altcoin. There are over 2100 altcoin in the market and if in 2019 we only have 500-1000 altcoin then of course the market will quickly go up

yes, soon or later i believe shitcoins will be dead in current market situations
and this will reduce the total altcoins in the market
because most of people will invest only in good altcoins  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
That is right thinking, we need to eliminate many shitcoin in this market so that all investors focus on the top altcoin. There are over 2100 altcoin in the market and if in 2019 we only have 500-1000 altcoin then of course the market will quickly go up
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

i don't agree with you,, a lot of think that make the price of bitcoin and ethereum down,,
but, more crypto borne will bring more people to this community,, and thats will be a free promotions for bitcoin and ethereum,,
but, at this moment there is no good news coming to crypto world,, and as i know a good news is the main fundamental in crypto
so, this will make the price of most of crypto down
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
The creation of more altcoins will only bring more pollution to an already oversaturated altcoin market, and it won't have an effect on Bitcoin or Ethereum as they both have a big market on their own. If anything, more altcoins will only bring more competition to the altcoin market making investors think twice before investing in the first coin they see. Price wise, it doesn't matter how many altcoins are on the market, bitcoin and eth have something 99% of the altcoins lack which is trust, this is key to an investor looking to pour some capital into a cryptocurrency.

There are more than 2k alts on the market, yet bitcoin and eth still sit at the very top of the charts, this is something that won't change in a very long time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
No. Do you have an idea how much altcoins have been created and died since Bitcoin born? Thousands. Does it affect Bitcoin price and its development? No either. There have been countless altcoins being created since the day of colored coins, fancy algorithm, PoS, ERC20, etc but Bitcoin still stands, going through all that hype.

Those investors might be speculating by buying those coins/tokens but at the end of the day, I'm sure most of them keep their profits and their capital in BTC/ETH. Those altcoins are just speculation tools for them, not for long-term investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
I don't think that will be the case. Look how many coins are already dead and have very low volume that they will be dead pretty soon. And look at how the new alts are being used most of the time. They have no utility value and they are being used primarily to accumulate more bitcoins. So they may be around for some time, but most of them will fail in the years to come. This may happen all at once in a single bubble market crash, or gradually over time. It doesn't matter how.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Pages:
Jump to: