Pages:
Author

Topic: More Awareness needed, 100$ or Bitcoin??? - page 5. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
February 18, 2023, 10:34:29 AM
Well obviously, all of the people who doesn't know about Bitcoin will choose $100, instantly, unless they are curious enough to choose something different, and that's Bitcoin. Also, I highly doubt that if somehow they chose Bitcoin, those content creator will not give it to them, it's all staged, unless they are mr. beast, lol. So choosing the $100 is a good choice because it is much likely to be given to them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 670
February 18, 2023, 10:20:29 AM
if an interview is intended for data, and not just a social experience. I think interviews can involve several people from certain circles.
if the offer is given to children who do not know Bitcoin, of course something that is instant and they can use quickly they will choose.
but I think the results will be different when the subject of the interview is young people or parents who have high incomes and have a habit of investing. although he doesn't know what BItcoin is, I'm sure he will question it first before making a decision.
but there will be more people who will take $100 in front of their eyes that they can spend and run out. whereas when they choose Bitcoin, in the long run they can actually earn more than $100 in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
February 18, 2023, 08:15:55 AM
I saw a similar video, but the children were offered $10–15 now, or 100 dollars in a month or two. The children have chosen what they can get now. This works for most people, and probably the same will work with bitcoins. If people do not know about bitcoins and do not believe that in a few months, they will receive more, they will prefer to get it now.
In addition, these are just children, and I think that if you ask a simple employee whose income is not large, he will also choose what he can feel now. There is a good article on why getting short-term pleasure is easier than getting long-term pleasure.

https://stunningmotivation.com/delay-gratification/
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 18, 2023, 07:05:21 AM
if he were to ask a question like that to someone who doesn't know what bitcoin is, I'm pretty sure most people would go for $100. it is because they choose what they know. if he gives a question like that to someone who already knows what bitcoin is, then I am sure that this person will not hesitate to choose bitcoin. However, I think we really need to educate the kids around us about bitcoin or cryptocurrency from an early age. this video is a clear example that not everyone is aware of bitcoin or crypto, especially teenagers who should know about this technology.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
February 18, 2023, 06:48:42 AM
If those girls are from western countries, I am shocked that they don't know them. I mean, most of Gen-Z right now who live in the world of the internet have already stumbled across bitcoin and for sure know the price or even not the updated one, but those girls don't know at all. I don't know if that is scripted, as most of the videos right now I've seen were scripted, but if it wasn't, then probably they don't really recognize it as bitcoin was not popular for them.
I wouldn't be shocked if still many of these gen-z's or what they call that generation that are into new modern things. The world isn't just rotating all about bitcoin and that's why there are still plenty of people that don't know about it and never heard about it.

And if it with these things that they've never heard, they are not willing to take risk and will just take something like $100 and even you'll just give them an option to choose $10.

It's very likely that they'll choose $10 than a bitcoin since most of them don't know what it is.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 18, 2023, 05:13:25 AM
Came across this video in which a person questions whether they prefer to take 100$ or Bitcoin. The kids never took time, all of the sudden chosen 100$. I'm not specific about the location this had taken place, but it looks like they're are Western people. This makes me think, awareness is not upto the mark and in all means we need to educate people. Even the Western young generation unaware of it is really unbelievable.

These were two young girls, of course they are going to take the cash. Such kind of videos on youtube always involve some kind of money the person gets to be in the videos. It's all about getting cute woman in your video and make a nice thumbnail as click bait. Even if this is fully legit, I would expect that any young girls in this case would always take the cash. The hundred dollar bill they see in front of their face and can touch it, bitcoin is something not physical to them and they might not trust that they actually get it. This video seems to be shot in the city center and the girls could use the money to go shopping straightaway, or buy some drinks with. Would be nice to see the same kind of video, but asking a wider range of people. If they would ask some older man I think the answers would be much different.

If not the person need to ask whether it is bitcoin or $100 with the $100 paper money in one hand and a mobile wallet having bitcoin. Seeing the wallet people will have difference of opinion on bitcoin. There were more and more similar videos available on YouTube. Everyone on the video prefer to take $100. In one video it was the boy who prefers bitcoin, 100$ or Bitcoin??? but the girl is strong to defend and go with $100. It shows there is good awareness among the men than the women about bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
February 18, 2023, 04:39:22 AM
I think it's just a matter of knowledge because the two young girls didn't know about bitcoin and probably didn't care about bitcoin either because all she knew from childhood was fiat which she could use to buy whatever they wanted, consciousness depended on the individual. to have curiosity about bitcoin which in my opinion at this time bitcoin has spread everywhere, especially on the internet and social media.
in my area if I do the same thing to young people they will definitely choose $100 because I know he doesn't know bitcoin, it's different if I first explain what bitcoin is and the nominal is 1 bitcoin they will still be confused because it requires a process for them to know bitcoin .
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
February 18, 2023, 04:17:25 AM
Came across this video in which a person questions whether they prefer to take 100$ or Bitcoin. The kids never took time, all of the sudden chosen 100$. I'm not specific about the location this had taken place, but it looks like they're are Western people. This makes me think, awareness is not upto the mark and in all means we need to educate people. Even the Western young generation unaware of it is really unbelievable.

These were two young girls, of course they are going to take the cash. Such kind of videos on youtube always involve some kind of money the person gets to be in the videos. It's all about getting cute woman in your video and make a nice thumbnail as click bait. Even if this is fully legit, I would expect that any young girls in this case would always take the cash. The hundred dollar bill they see in front of their face and can touch it, bitcoin is something not physical to them and they might not trust that they actually get it. This video seems to be shot in the city center and the girls could use the money to go shopping straightaway, or buy some drinks with. Would be nice to see the same kind of video, but asking a wider range of people. If they would ask some older man I think the answers would be much different.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
February 17, 2023, 06:12:43 PM
This is not really a surprise, because people are tuned in to physical stimulation. Anyone that are offered the same choice would go for the physical cash, because it is less trouble.. than having to open a digital wallet and then making sure that it is secure and also having to learn something new.

People are lazy by nature and it takes extra effort to acquire and store bitcoins, so they will opt for the immediate gratification with no effort at all.  Roll Eyes
With lazy and effortless people around, it’s not surprising they will always chose things without complication. But I think these kind of people are most likely not educated too because who would not settle for bitcoin if you know how high its single value is. Sometimes, we are tempt to chose things that are simply available and are easily accessible, without knowing its real value if it’s worth to be chosen or not. This does not apply for bitcoin only but to certain aspects of our life.
Well I don't think that this only have to do with laziness or their ability to go through the stress of Bitcoin even though the process is very easy and simple to follow, ladies ordinary have problems absorbing new concept most especially when it has to do with finances and risk.
-So I am not entirely surprised by their response even though 1 bitcoin can give the hundreds of $100 which they're ignorantly picked against 1BTC.
- Understandably that the ladies lack the awareness and knowledge about bitcoin, but their failure is in not asking what bitcoin is and what is it worth.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
February 17, 2023, 05:59:18 PM
This is not really a surprise, because people are tuned in to physical stimulation. Anyone that are offered the same choice would go for the physical cash, because it is less trouble.. than having to open a digital wallet and then making sure that it is secure and also having to learn something new.

People are lazy by nature and it takes extra effort to acquire and store bitcoins, so they will opt for the immediate gratification with no effort at all.  Roll Eyes
With lazy and effortless people around, it’s not surprising they will always chose things without complication. But I think these kind of people are most likely not educated too because who would not settle for bitcoin if you know how high its single value is. Sometimes, we are tempt to chose things that are simply available and are easily accessible, without knowing its real value if it’s worth to be chosen or not. This does not apply for bitcoin only but in certain aspects of our life.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 17, 2023, 05:58:32 PM
Should kids know about Bitcoin? If I were the kids, I will also choose money cash because they only know that to buy something, they will need money to buy. Moreover, if the ids still don't know about Bitcoin. They will never think much because they only see money and going to do something quickly with the money. It may be different if we are asking this to adults or someone who knows Bitcoin, they will probably choose Bitcoin or at least will think for a while to decide which one to choose.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 17, 2023, 05:55:33 PM
For more context to prevent confusion, it's $100 or 1 bitcoin.

But yea, these are the people who've likely heard of bitcoin, but probably didn't bother to check the price at least once. Also, I could almost guarantee that most people didn't pick the $100 option; it's probably just the fact that the YouTubers nitpicked the ones that did.
These people might be aware that bitcoin is in hype but never educate themselves about the value of bitcoin, so they prefer instead to chose $100. That is why education and awareness campaigns are very much important these days, so they won’t be naive and ignorant in times they have to chose opportunities like this.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
February 17, 2023, 04:51:34 PM
The human race overall is completely uneducated and ignorant.  Humans are in fact my least favorite animal, as I can’t stand how lazy people are as a whole. This doesn’t surprise me what so ever as a financial advisor. I talk to thousands of people a year about finances and maybe 90% of them have absolutely no idea what any of it is all about. People are lazy, plain and simple.
Finally someone said it! The world is filled with people who think they are "smart" and if they even ever realize that they are not smart, they go with "I am street smart, not book smart" and do not accept the fact that they are stupid. I have not really faced many people who realize how ignorant and stupid they are, they keep trying to talk about things that they shouldn't even have any right to talk about.

Like for example these people who took 100 dollars, I bet you if you want to talk about economics, they will give their opinion without realizing that their opinion worths as much as a garbage cans opinion, and will think it's a decent opinion. We need to educate people a lot better, A LOT better.
There are plenty of similar videos that are staged; however, this scenario is highly probable, and chances are that this specific interview was actually real. Unfortunately, I've also noticed that a high percentage of young adults are completely uneducated about finances, politics, and other things that actually matter but instead care about social media and other similar meaningless stuff. We have all this technology around us, but people are getting lazier instead of taking advantage of it while remain completely uneducated for even the most basic knowledge.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
February 17, 2023, 04:40:28 PM
The thing is you shouldn't trust what you see in social media, I believe this is interview was staged because there's no way for well dressed western people and obviously have good cellphone aren't aware of Bitcoin or at least came across to Bitcoin/CEX ads. It would be different if he interview an old people in third world country where they don't care or can't afford to buy a cellphone.

Just like this dumb video, there's no way a girl choose kiss over an iPhone https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZSbrUqddUzc

The interview actually might not be staged as you think, there are people that knows that bitcoin is in existence but they don't care or bother to check the value of bitcoin.
To an ordinary man in the street there is a big difference between one and a hundred
So they might have thought that there is no how one bitcoin will be bigger than $100. it is as simple as that when you are not aware of the happening in the world so the video might not be staged as you think

If they know Bitcoin they would definitely choose Bitcoin, unless it is staged making the girls looks dumb and pretend to not know Bitcoin.  It isn't a surprised to see videos like this since many vidoes created on YT are staged unless it came from a surveillance camera. 

Btw, it is impossible to miss the price of Bitcoin nor a hint of the price since Bitcoin is now being reported in mass media and tri-media.

The human race overall is completely uneducated and ignorant.  Humans are in fact my least favorite animal, as I can’t stand how lazy people are as a whole. This doesn’t surprise me what so ever as a financial advisor. I talk to thousands of people a year about finances and maybe 90% of them have absolutely no idea what any of it is all about. People are lazy, plain and simple.

Not really, it all depends on the interest of a person.  Since there are lots of things to get interest with, people tends to ignore things that doesn't interest them, and this does not make them completely uneducated. 
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 17, 2023, 04:08:55 PM
The human race overall is completely uneducated and ignorant.  Humans are in fact my least favorite animal, as I can’t stand how lazy people are as a whole. This doesn’t surprise me what so ever as a financial advisor. I talk to thousands of people a year about finances and maybe 90% of them have absolutely no idea what any of it is all about. People are lazy, plain and simple.
Finally someone said it! The world is filled with people who think they are "smart" and if they even ever realize that they are not smart, they go with "I am street smart, not book smart" and do not accept the fact that they are stupid. I have not really faced many people who realize how ignorant and stupid they are, they keep trying to talk about things that they shouldn't even have any right to talk about.

Like for example these people who took 100 dollars, I bet you if you want to talk about economics, they will give their opinion without realizing that their opinion worths as much as a garbage cans opinion, and will think it's a decent opinion. We need to educate people a lot better, A LOT better.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
February 17, 2023, 03:09:01 PM
Okay I see the video to see if what we are talking about here are little kids but no they aren't really that small kid anymore and I think with those age, they already figured and use Bitcoin. I also check to see if the amount of Bitcoin we are talking about are equivalent or less than 100 dollars because if that is the case then those kids prolly choose 100 dollars because they can already have it on hand but man the Bitcoin amount asked is 1 Bitcoin so its clear that Bitcoin is the one that they should choose.

By the way, I already saw a similar video but the amount ask is close to 1 BTC and yet, people still choose the cash. I guess the interviewer just pick up the wrong people because there are still people who are not aware with Bitcoin even though Bitcoin on that country is legal and had some appearances already.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
February 17, 2023, 01:15:23 PM
The thing is you shouldn't trust what you see in social media, I believe this is interview was staged because there's no way for well dressed western people and obviously have good cellphone aren't aware of Bitcoin or at least came across to Bitcoin/CEX ads. It would be different if he interview an old people in third world country where they don't care or can't afford to buy a cellphone.

Just like this dumb video, there's no way a girl choose kiss over an iPhone https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZSbrUqddUzc

The interview actually might not be staged as you think, there are people that knows that bitcoin is in existence but they don't care or bother to check the value of bitcoin.
To an ordinary man in the street there is a big difference between one and a hundred
So they might have thought that there is no how one bitcoin will be bigger than $100. it is as simple as that when you are not aware of the happening in the world so the video might not be staged as you think
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
February 17, 2023, 01:06:40 PM
If those girls are from western countries, I am shocked that they don't know them. I mean, most of Gen-Z right now who live in the world of the internet have already stumbled across bitcoin and for sure know the price or even not the updated one, but those girls don't know at all. I don't know if that is scripted, as most of the videos right now I've seen were scripted, but if it wasn't, then probably they don't really recognize it as bitcoin was not popular for them.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
February 17, 2023, 11:21:40 AM
One's awareness of new things will not be experienced by a person or even people in a social group and the video proves that.
If people are challenged to get something they know before with something they don't know yet, they will choose something they already know because they have probably used it, seen it, and felt it.
Meanwhile, they don't know or hear about something new, so they won't choose it especially if it happens to teenagers who are less aware of the technological developments around them.
So it is not a surprise if teenagers choose $100 instead of bitcoin because they do not think it is worth compared to $100.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 16, 2023, 09:53:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: