Pages:
Author

Topic: More black babies aborted than born in New York City - page 2. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
People who can't afford to pay for themselves without a monthly Government stipend shouldn't be having children.

I agree with this sentiment, for very different reasons. It isn't that people are worth only what they can contribute to Capitalism and that those who cannot contribute enough are less worthy of a family, it's that those are harsh conditions. They aren't suitable for raising children.

But at the same time, the Black population needs to be maintained in order to resist white supremacy and to eventually topple the Capitalist system that forced them into a position as a lower class in the first place.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I regard this as a Planned Parenthood failure. Planned parenthood should include planned pregnancy, and clearly not nearly enough contraception is being done. I don't know if this is due to poverty (it can cost), cultural factors (black males proving manhood by impregnating most girls), or what. But clearly, the rate of unwanted pregnancy exceeds the rate of desired pregnancy, even with government programs offering cash rewards for children of single mothers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

People who can't afford to pay for themselves without a monthly Government stipend shouldn't be having children.

1. Force millions of people to a country and make them work as slaves
2. "Free" this group, but continue oppressing them with laws that prevent their success or mixing.
3. Eventually drop those laws but continue oppression through implicit bias and reduced opportunity.
4. Use the resulting poverty to deny them children.
Activity: 70
What's a poor racist to do these days?

On the one hand, they want to demonize black people by highlighting their high abortion rate. On the other hand, they actually want these abortions to occur so that there will be less black people.

What a dilemma!

So basically what you're saying is:

In favor of abortions and Democrat = champion of freedom.

In favor of abortions and Republican = racist.

Am I right or wrong?
Activity: 84
Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist, run by racists and to this day still celebrates racists. with the annual Margaret Sanger award.
So you support eugenics?

What's a poor racist to do these days?

On the one hand, they want to demonize black people by highlighting their high abortion rate. On the other hand, they actually want these abortions to occur so that there will be less black people.

What a dilemma!
Activity: 18

So you support eugenics?

Just enabling them in line with their eugenics original mission and taking advantage of the profit potential.

Good thing you don't believe in personal responsibility otherwise it would be hard to blame PP
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
"a black life only has value when its taken by someone who isnt black"

https://www.youtube.com/user/5723davidmichael
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So you would rather have them on the welfare roll?

So you support eugenics?

Omg PP is kidnapping pregnant black women and giving them forced abortions?!?

Just enabling them in line with their eugenics original mission and taking advantage of the profit potential.
Activity: 18
Omg PP is kidnapping pregnant black women and giving them forced abortions?!?
Activity: 27

I wouldn't, I'm perfectly ok with them being aborted.
Activity: 26
July 21, 2015
By Kyle Olson

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NYC-pregagncy-outcomes-2013-e1437509059106.jpg

Abortions among the “non-Hispanic black” demographic were by far the highest among any racial group, according to a chart on page 25 of the report:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/NYC-abortion-per-capita-2013-chart.jpg

Many lay the guilt at the feet of Planned Parenthood.

“Planned Parenthood is an organization with racist roots in their founder Margaret Sanger,” Hawaii State Rep. Bob McDermott tells EAGnews. “They continue to target poor minorities – to wit, more black babies were aborted in New York City than born last year.

“They claim to be providers of reproductive health care. I’m not sure how the little babies whose parts are being sold would feel about that statement,” he says, referring to the undercover videos that have been published.

Read More

Looks like the Planned Parenthood original mission statement is coming to fruition. Great profit potential too I bet. All those little black baby organs they can sell.

SHOCK: More black babies aborted than born in New York City

Black lives matter? Apparently not in New York City.

A “Pregnancy Outcomes” report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reveals in 2013, more black babies were aborted than born in the city.

A chart on page 7 shows 24,108 “non-Hispanic black” babies were born while 29,007 faced “induced terminations” — or abortions.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 21, 2015
By Kyle Olson

Abortions among the “non-Hispanic black” demographic were by far the highest among any racial group, according to a chart on page 25 of the report:

Many lay the guilt at the feet of Planned Parenthood.

“Planned Parenthood is an organization with racist roots in their founder Margaret Sanger,” Hawaii State Rep. Bob McDermott tells EAGnews. “They continue to target poor minorities – to wit, more black babies were aborted in New York City than born last year.

“They claim to be providers of reproductive health care. I’m not sure how the little babies whose parts are being sold would feel about that statement,” he says, referring to the undercover videos that have been published.

Read More

Looks like the Planned Parenthood original mission statement is coming to fruition. Great profit potential too I bet. All those little black baby organs they can sell.

SHOCK: More black babies aborted than born in New York City

Black lives matter? Apparently not in New York City.

A “Pregnancy Outcomes” report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene reveals in 2013, more black babies were aborted than born in the city.

A chart on page 7 shows 24,108 “non-Hispanic black” babies were born while 29,007 faced “induced terminations” — or abortions.
Pages:
Jump to: