Pages:
Author

Topic: More Proof COINCHIMP and BITPLASTIC and MORIARTY Scam Network - page 2. (Read 8766 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
Can I see proof?

That's not how it works. If you accuse someone of something, you have to provide the proof. And there is none, because the feedback I left was genuine.

Get a life Moriarty

You are a clown.  Do I still bore you?

Want proof?  Ummmm brand new account with 4 posts (3 today) and your first post is in a scam accusation thread about bit plastic and this is your post....

I ordered the card. It did work. My ATM withdrawal fee was 5% though, so quite a bit higher than the advertised $1.50. I had an issue with card activation, which was quickly resolved by the site's operator. In my opinion, bitplastic.com is not a scam. Considering the number of hoops you have to jump through to get your bitcoins converted to fiat and sent to your card by some other service, bitplastic is a nice and simple alternative.

Oh please, do you really think we are all THAT dumb.  In my opinion, bitplastic.com blah blah.... the .com even?  WOW  You have sunk to new lows indeed.  Your network is done. Sock puppets are done.  Scams are done.  Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can I see proof?

That's not how it works. If you accuse someone of something, you have to provide the proof. And there is none, because the feedback I left was genuine.

Can I see proof?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Also I wanted to start listing his sock puppet accounts.

Anyone know Theymos?  Can't he at this point, considering the huge potential for loss by anyone using any of Moriarty's sites, able to tell us all the accounts that are coming from Moriarty?  I think it is clearly needed.

So far I have

HulkoviousRex

This is slander. I am not anyone's sock puppet. My experience with bitplastic is genuine.

Also I wanted to start listing his sock puppet accounts.

Anyone know Theymos?  Can't he at this point, considering the huge potential for loss by anyone using any of Moriarty's sites, able to tell us all the accounts that are coming from Moriarty?  I think it is clearly needed.

So far I have

HulkoviousRex

DO NOT USE: coinchimp.com, bitplastic.com, bitlaunder.com, bitwebhosting.com, paidbitcoin.com, bitarmored.com, walletpays.com, vcbtc.com, hotbitcoins.com, bitforum.org, bitspeculate.com, bitsweeps.com, paidbitcoin.com, bitbing.com, bitscams.org (although, for now it is rather funny to go to bitscams)

As if you needed more proof of Moriarty and his scam attempts....

I received this email:

What caught me as strange was the fact that he lists clearly the payment methods to buy bitcoin through CoinChimp with payment methods including Bank of America cash deposit, Western Union, MoneyPak, Vanilla Reload, SEPA/Wire Transfer, and more. I said, hmmmm... how could he allow BofA transfer... he would need a bank account which would give away his identity. So, I signed up for an account, and prepared to buy bitcoin through BofA cash deposit.

Well, of course... a scammer never tells the truth. Once inside your account, and when ready to buy bitcoin, here are your options:

Oh damn... what do you know... my only options are MoneyPak reload and Vanilla Visa Reload.  Oh, Perfect Money as well... which I had never heard of but when I go to their site, I see a posting from June of 2013 stating:

"Dear Customers,

In line with our policy, all accounts that belong to US Citizens/Residents/US Companies will be disabled on 1st of July. If you still have funds on your account, please take appropriate and timely steps to withdraw the balance. Please note that after 1st of July, no transactions can be executed at accounts that fall into the above mentioned category."

So, despite what the scam email claims, I can only but bitcoins from Mr. Moriarty with Vanilla Visa or MoneyPak.

So, despite my earlier fears that possibly the 80k theft that has been clearly proven throughout these forums including here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8177067 were a single scam attempt by Dr. Michael Moriarty PhD (not a doctor, not a real name, no PhD) It now appears that my worst fears are true. The entire operation of Michael Moriarty and his "Bitcoin Network of 50+ sites" are a total scam and believe me you will lose money if you deal with him in any way... 

BEWARE - STAY CLEAR
Pages:
Jump to: