Pages:
Author

Topic: More than 70 sMerits available to give away (high strict rules) [Members only] - page 2. (Read 670 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Moved. Thank you.
You can move it to the Beginners&Help

LOL, you actually moved faster and farther than me.
You inspired me a lot with your posts and topics earlier days after the start of merit system.
Grin
Side note: You actually registered  in the forum 1 day after me, nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Sorry to be the fist to post, but better make a self-moderated thread in other section, because all the merit/givaway threads getting moved by the mods, mostly in Offtopic section, as they are not directly related to the forum nor the rules. You can move it to the Beginners&Help, tho. I had mine there for couple of months.

Side note: You actually registered  in the forum 1 day after me, nice Smiley
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Hello all,

Today, I have a really good news for you all, especially low ranked members, in particular Members.
I joined the forum on November 08, 2017, 06:22:57 AM, more than one year ago, and I am a fully self-made Full Member.
As you all can see with texts below my avatar, my target for this year is ranking up to a Senior Member, a self-made Senior Member.
Fortunately, I have gone almost two-thirds of my journey and need only one-third part ot hit the finish line.

I have seen several sMerit give-away, some sorts of challenges, etc. and thought carefully about rules for my own topic.
Today, I started my own one.

I have both including and excluding criteria for participants:

1) Including Criteria:
- Currently are Members in the forum (Member rank).
- Fully English post-history.

2) Excluding Criteria:
- Having red trust. Any level of red trust/ any negative trust-point will be excluded. Applicants will be excluded at the start if they have red trust. For applicants got accepted, but get red trust later, will be excluded from my Watch List and don't have chance to get sMerits from me.
-  Promoting already known scam projects that warned by DT members or forum community.
- Having one-line posting habits. Those ones have such bad habits and apply in the topic, when discovered will be added into my blacklist, that I will never re-consider again.
- Having post history filled or dominated with Proof of Authentications, Proof of Works, and so on. (From Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram campaigns).
- Complaining and asking for reasons why you don't get sMerits from me for your application.

RULES:
In order to receive sMerits from me as small rewards for your contributions in the forum, you should satisfy these following criteria:

(1) Composing good posts in a row, and pinpointing the best of yours.
How to do this:
  • If it is a post, simply leaving a link to your post
  • If it is a topic, please leaving both the hyperlink and title of your topic
For example:
Code:
[url=link to your topic]Your topic title[/url]

(2) Finding five good posts / topics of other forum users (not yours) that have not earn any merits and leaving links in the same way mentioned in [1]
(3) Practicing and maintaining good posting habits.
I will trace back applicants' post history to see how good their posting habits are as well as following and watching their posts after applying post in the topic. There is no fixed threshold on how many post before and after the applying post will be checked.

Application form
Please apply with the form below:

My best post/ topic: (and topic's title when you apply a topic)
Constructive posts/ topics of other forum users:
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)

REWARDS
2 sMerits for each qualified applicant.

More explanations (in Question/ Answer format):

Q - Why do you open the sMerits give-away for only Member rank?
A - In order to be promoted to Member to Full Member, 90 merit points required. It means such self-made Full Member will have to make a lot of efforts, real efforts, not pseudo-efforts. For someone who already self-made ranked up to Senior Members, they actually have enough knowledge, skills, and good posting habits to move further, and don't really need sMerits from my topic.

Q - Why do you check both before and after post-history (cut-off is on the applying post)?
A - To make sure that I don't give my sMerits to pseudo-constructive users.

Q - Why scam promoters are excluded?
A - When such scam-promoters ranked up higher, their posts might have bigger impacts (with better designed signature and animated avatars, etc.)

Q - Why do I have to find good posts/ topics of others to apply?
A - Three purposes: (1) This is one of the best way to contribute the the forum; (2) It help others and stimulate them to maintain their good constructive posting habits. (3) You, in turn, will make others happy.

Q - Why only English posters will be allowed to apply?
A - It's simply because I can not check your post history and its quality due to I only known English, beside my mother tongue, sorry.

Q - Will I have chance to re-apply?
A - Of course, you always can re-apply whenever the give-away been openned and you have not earn sMerits from the topic with your previous applications. However, please remember that you won't have another chance if you are shit-poster, applied and rejected. To sum up, please consider about your case before making your first application here.

Reference:
UPDATED [01/02/2019]: List of Active Merit Giveaways threads. (by CryptopreneurBrainboss)
Pages:
Jump to: