Pages:
Author

Topic: Moreia - 0.4-0.8BTC needed 10%-15% interest, 7 days, 2 OPTIONS. [FINAL PHASES] - page 3. (Read 4290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Whoa - just saw this.  So what happened?  Has the lender received his bitcoins? Huh 
They were sent to redsn0w but he did not give them to the lender

Again, and again , and againg & again : Can you post some proofs ? A transaction id , an address ... whatever you want ?   is this only a joke or are you serious ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Whoa - just saw this.  So what happened?  Has the lender received his bitcoins? Huh  
No, lender has not received his bitcoins. 0.80 BTC principal + 0.08 interest is due in 6 days however the collateral, his forum account has been either hacked by someone else or by the OP (moreia) through the email that was linked to his account.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Whoa - just saw this.  So what happened?  Has the lender received his bitcoins? Huh 
legendary
#Free market
redsn0w question for you. Now who will bear that 0.8 BTC. Because lender gave loan because of moreia acc.
You were the escrow and you did blunder when you did not changed email of that account. Lender will lose his fund because of your mistake.

I know , but it was an involuntary mistake . I really don't know what *must*I have to do now. I've always changed the email , passoword and forum question but this time only the password & forum question.

You told me that I have to send you .05 to your address so you will remove my trust.

I want to keep my reputation

Again anda again , & obviously again : can you post some proofs?  I've seen that you have opened this thread:

Redsn0w scammed me and needs more negative trust.

I will give .01 to anyone that gives him negative trust. If you are on default trust I give .031016

We can use escrow or you send first. PM me your btc address once it is done

* https://archive.today/PDz1r
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Also Tomatocage left him a negative  trust, so moreia ? Do you want to repay him or not ?   Why are you asking of multiple loans and post my btc address ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10004462

redsn0w question for you. Now who will bear that 0.8 BTC. Because lender gave loan because of moreia acc.
You were the escrow and you did blunder when you did not changed email of that account. Lender will lose his fund because of your mistake.

legendary
#Free market
Also Tomatocage left him a negative  trust, so moreia ? Do you want to repay him or not ?   Why are you asking of multiple loans and post my btc address ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10004462
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Well seems redsn0w might get screwed on this one..I assume that is not the real moreia though.

Why do you think its not the real Moreia? The progressively higher loan amounts did not seem suspicious to you?
I hope this is not the real one for lihuajkl's sake.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Well seems redsn0w might get screwed on this one..I assume that is not the real moreia though.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Code:
Today at 07:24:47 PM - moreia - password reset via email 

but the email was something like that : [email protected]  

That's a mistake on your part redsn0w.. Whenever you escrow an account (or anything) you must ensure it is in your FULL control.

This includes entering a valid email which you control.

I agree with marco,its a mistake on your part,
i think this moreia account is possibly sold or hacked, by any means its a different person, and looks like he gonna default the loan

It was involuntary I've always changed all  ( forum question , email and obviously the password) , but he said :

You don't remember giving me the password?

I am looking for the transaction identifier now, wait please

its looks somehow moreia notice that you dont change the email, thus used this to claim back the account, lets wait and see what will happens next, dont know if this is the real moreia or not
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Negative trust is being added, Until Moreia Skypes me!
I have reason to believe that this is not the real Moreia.
legendary
Wait wait , let me send him an email on his email address.... I want to see if he is the real "moreia".

How does it matter? The account should be in your control.
This is a serious breach, redsn0w. As an escrow you should be on top of these things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Called this dude out as a scammer yesterday when posted this, knew my beliefs about him were right...let's see how this plays out.

I think it's the real moreia, he calls me out as a signature spammer again just now in the convenient 5 BTC buying with paypal thread he just created...see here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/error-910686

He said I was a signature spammer last night as this trade was going on.
legendary
#Free market
Wait wait , let me send him an email on his email address.... I want to see if he is the real "moreia".
legendary
#Free market
Code:

That's a mistake on your part redsn0w.. Whenever you escrow an account (or anything) you must ensure it is in your FULL control.

i think this moreia account is possibly sold or hacked, by any means its a different person, and looks like he gonna default the loan

It was involuntary I've always changed all  ( forum question , email and obviously the password) , but he said :

legendary
Moreia, why are you asking for more loan? I thought that 0.8 BTC was to be your final?
If you paid that back within a few hours, why did you take the loan and thus losing the interest, and then asking for more loan?

For all those who are confused, I received a message asking for loan with account as collateral. I think this is as transparent a case as it can get, and I had PMed lihuajkl to be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Code:

legendary
#Free market
Code:

I think it was a random email , so I didn't change it ( this is the first time) the other times I've always changed it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
How did you recover the account ?   Did you repay the loan ? I don't send you the access data ...

Moreia you aren't usually on at this time? Can you get on skype... I'm worried.
This might not be Moreia, he is never online at this time... :/

I might neg you till you verify it's you Moreia... I don't want someone making shit of your account.
legendary
#Free market
How did you recover the account ?   Did you repay the loan ? I don't send you the access data ...

I didn't give you a fuc* , are you kidding me ?
Why did you give me negative trust? I used your escrow services

Repay the loan now , it is the unique solution that you have.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Code:

Pages:
Jump to: