Pages:
Author

Topic: Most accurate USDBTC price - page 2. (Read 809 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 25, 2017, 08:12:25 AM
I would recommend using preev to track the price of BTC as it takes the average price of a couple of renowned exchanges and you can expect it to be pretty accurate. You can even keep an eye on the tab opened on your browser, it would show you the price right there without actually having to move to the tab which is a great feature of preev and actively see the ups and dips.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 08:05:00 AM
Which site has the most accurate USDBTC pricing? I need for Bitmex margin trading, thanks in advance.

I think you trade Bitcoins on Bitmex so you need to track Bitcoin prices there. Because each place like Bitrrex, Poloniex or Bitmex, ... will be more or less price difference depending on the time.
Activity: 155
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 06:24:45 AM
Which site has the most accurate USDBTC pricing? I need for Bitmex margin trading, thanks in advance.

you should get bitcoin price from the same place you are trying to trade in!
if it is Bitmex then use Bitmex not some place else. the Bitmex price will be accurate for you. they are calling it XBT instead of BTC but it is the same thing. you can use their website or their API to fetch the price live from their exchange.

Doesn't work out that way, because price movements are from all over for futures.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 25, 2017, 05:30:25 AM
There is none. It will differ on where you are doing the transaction.
Most of the users here in the loaning industry or for exchange from BTC to USD use the preev website.
I dont why but I guess it is because this website updates the price more faster than any and it is easy to load even if you have internet connection problem.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 25, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

you should get bitcoin price from the same place you are trying to trade in!
if it is Bitmex then use Bitmex not some place else. the Bitmex price will be accurate for you. they are calling it XBT instead of BTC but it is the same thing. you can use their website or their API to fetch the price live from their exchange.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 25, 2017, 05:22:30 AM

try to visit this website https://cryptowat.ch you will find live trading more accurate if your pc's specs are good and your internet connection is fast for nothing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 25, 2017, 03:59:14 AM
you can not believe it in 1 source,you need to find it in different place and find the different between one and another.
usually i always use bitcoinwisdom.com and https://cryptowat.ch/ to monitoring the price,
but sometimes i used tradingview to see it in there,
you can find the difference between one and another,but if you do that you can minimize the errors,
i believe there are not the 'most' accurate one because sometimes you will see an errors
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 03:41:30 AM
You can go to Bittrex or Poloniex. There you can view prices and easy buy sell Atlcoin. If you are a trader, the Bittrex and the Polo will be the 2 best sites where you can select.
Activity: 155
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 03:14:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: