Pages:
Author

Topic: Most altcoins are fake (wakanda) - page 3. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 774
May 16, 2023, 11:21:12 AM
They aimed to scam people like you who are looking to make an instant profit, how it's possible they scam but they will not get any benefit? it's just a wasting time for them.

That's why you need to make sure you're invest in a project which have a real usage and transparent, not only looking about the token is created in your country, I think when a token created to focus on a country, it's always scam because they know third world countries are full on uneducated people.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
May 16, 2023, 11:20:31 AM
Please what is the aimed of those people doing fake crypto currency?

The barrier to entry for creating altcoins or tokens is low enough. That leads people easily create it to scam people.

Their motive is simply outright to deceive people for their own benefit, for example, either outright stealing or slowly scamming their users. Altcoins and tokens markets are almost 99,9% worthless. There is no practical benefit and usage, but an empty promise or an exaggeration of an idea. It is like separating the wheat from the chaff. And those scammers are simply doing their job because of how easy to make them and due to the nature of cryptocurrency pseudonymity.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2023, 11:03:49 AM
Maybe I can say that most altcoins are really high risk, that's why there are many times when you see that it reminds you to always do it at your own risk and do your own research as well.

And I think this is the thing that you didn't do right, so maybe it led to that situation or maybe it got carried away by the hype. And I also think that you were too hasty with the rug pull, imagine that the price used to be around 300$ when you bought it but now the price is only 10$ if I'm not mistaken based on what you said, this should be a lesson to you.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
May 16, 2023, 10:52:16 AM
Anything else that you could share why you think this wakanda is fake? I understand your frustration but even legitimate altcoins suffer the same price drops so that shouldn't be enough to call them as fake. BTC also fell more than 80% few years ago. If the devs are no longer reachable or responding to questions then it's safe to say the project has been abandoned.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
May 16, 2023, 10:47:17 AM
Majority of the altcoins are fake for sure. So you shouldn't have invested into any new cryptos. All these cryptos usually make the creators rich and not the users. In my honest opinion, stick to only Bitcoin and ETH. These are the two cryptos which are widely adopted by the people and have great community support. Rest all have issues and may take a downturn anytime under any circumstances.

These cryptos are usually aimed to make the creators rich within a short period of time and nothing else. They serve no purpose to the crypto market or to the community at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
May 16, 2023, 10:19:48 AM
Truly some of them are fake and one needs to open his eyes wide enough in knowing the ones that worth investing on and the ones not to invest on, we need to conduct a thorough research very well, we have to know that altcoi intentions were not to scam investors but people uses such avenue to launch their evil attacks on people's asset invested on altcoins, that's why we must be well assured that the developers are trusted well enough with our investment through the research conducted.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 16, 2023, 10:14:20 AM
(...)Please what is the aimed of those people doing fake crypto currency?
I don't know the project you mentioned, but the way you shared it reminds me of shitcoins in this market, simply creating according to popular information on social networks, it hits the mark. into the reality of users who lack knowledge as well as material greed. I think there is no need to blame, when the fault belongs to both the people who create the product as well as the people who use it. So in this crypto environment there are many different pitfalls and opportunities, and people need to experience them to know how to distinguish them.
Activity: 104
Merit: 9
May 16, 2023, 09:48:32 AM
The first Africa crypto project was established to steal people's money, when wakanda came out in towards July 2021 and did the burn in September, many people wasted their hard earn money to buy enough, I personally use $300 to buy wakanda which accumulate 2billion plus, but since then, wakanda never rise for once, only going down, my money is less than $10 remaining.

Please what is the aimed of those people doing fake crypto currency?

Pages:
Jump to: