Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 13. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 18, 2019, 08:26:42 AM
Indeed many of them are useless, had millions of market ap, focusing on circulation rather than development, we really do come across many ICOs that seems promising at first, yet in the end nothing was contributed, many alts have values simply because baggers, project owners, their volume sometimes is less than hundreds
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 18, 2019, 08:26:26 AM
Our greed caused with this.

Everybody including me bought lots of shitcoins, hoping that they will pump and we all have shits all over our wallets. And they worth nothing.
not all Altcoin are zero and useless, you have to know the strengths and weaknesses of the Altcoin you choose and don't be greedy so you can monitor the movements of the coins you choose.
and choose good and high-quality Altcoin so that it will grow and be profitable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
March 18, 2019, 08:03:16 AM
There are abandoned projects and those without active development.
They have small chances to survive the bearish market and their value could go near to zero.

Some of the projects already have a value of zero because if you try to sell and you can't as there are no buy orders, it is like your coins are worth zero.
most of new projects now in this condition.their token price reduce more than 90 percents in market.and ofcourse as token holder we were very sad.but if we sell it on high there is no buy order.whales played smart ,they put huge order in low price.its depend to us did we strong to face it or not.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 18, 2019, 08:01:18 AM
Our greed caused with this.

Everybody including me bought lots of shitcoins, hoping that they will pump and we all have shits all over our wallets. And they worth nothing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 18, 2019, 07:56:55 AM
Hold bitclave, in january 2018 it cost 0.2$, i sold only 10% on my bounty rewards. It is sad.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 18, 2019, 07:18:46 AM
They have small chances to survive the bearish market and their value could go near to zero.

Some of the projects already have a value of zero because if you try to sell and you can't as there are no buy orders, it is like your coins are worth zero.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
March 17, 2019, 07:52:51 PM
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
March 17, 2019, 06:16:42 PM
Those coins that are worth nothing themselves will disappear from the cryptocurrency market and such coins unfortunately at the moment a lot, but many other good coins will remain here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 17, 2019, 06:09:32 PM
I personally believe there is always some intrinsic value to a coin. It is never zero. It can be low, but not zero.
no altcoin is worth zero, while still have a market ,maybe what this title means ,that altcoins become ash and don't appear in any market just or disappear
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 17, 2019, 05:49:45 PM
I personally believe there is always some intrinsic value to a coin. It is never zero. It can be low, but not zero.
Activity: 770
March 17, 2019, 05:43:49 PM
A lot of altcoins are really a problem now. This makes it difficult for beginners to choose coins to invest, and also reduces the credibility of the cryptocurrency. Because of such coins, many consider crypto to be just a fraud.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 17, 2019, 05:06:46 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem
probably you are right the market is not in a correct flow this could make a lots of investment to not valuable right now but the blockchain system is more easy to understand by everyone but most of the good investment are still in the good state right now we cannot say it also been worthless.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
March 17, 2019, 05:03:06 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem
This is similar to the fidelity points in the supermarkets. If you access products or services you can pay with that specific altcoin so, it is not zero.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 17, 2019, 03:14:44 PM
if not to look at the bear market, then too I read that a set of coins won't be recovered, but I don't think that all market crypto any more not to be recovered, such history was already watched in 2015, I think there is an exact repetition.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 17, 2019, 03:12:55 PM
In the past the market of altcoins grew higher in a short term once after the growth of bitcoin took place. Later when the market of bitcoin began to fall, majority of the altcoins started to go low in value. Later when bitcoin showed small marginal growth there isn't big growth with altcoins. On these reasons altcoins won't go zero. It'll get recovered with bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 17, 2019, 02:54:12 PM
Now, after the fall of the market, we can see that the prices of many coins tend to zero and this all confirms the fact that most coins in the crypto market are absolutely useless and do not bear any good.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 17, 2019, 02:48:17 PM
It is difficult to say that they are worth nothing, but many of them have been overvalued quite a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 17, 2019, 02:30:31 PM
If you look at the market as a whole, then all the coins suffer losses, almost all have lost 80-90% of the cost, so it is not surprising that young projects cannot develop in such a bear market.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 17, 2019, 01:54:55 PM
Just give the market some time to recover its positions. As soon as this happens, all altcoins will show a really great price movements and will bring you big benefits. Keep calm and wait for things to turn better.
Activity: 532
March 17, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
In my own opinion, I believe any coin that has something to offer or solve either in the Crypto space or the world will always have a value while the reverse is the case for those who don't.
Pages:
Jump to: