Pages:
Author

Topic: Most bitcoiner-friendly country? - page 2. (Read 1276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2013, 01:29:44 PM
I'm currently researching it myself and Marbit is right, it looks like Germany or maybe even Finland are the most Bitcoin friendly countries so far, we'll just have to wait and see which countries say what, maybe we could do a list like the banks list that was made here.
Aco
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 20, 2013, 01:29:33 PM
Sounds like your a stoner.  I don't want them cuffing me for a little ganja either... but nope! That's social immaturity.

The idea of bitcoin is to erase these borders that create 'countries.'  The Internet is global. First phase is information.  Next is a global currency to facilitate global trade, shaping a global economy.

But the US wants to own it, and banks control it.   It's going to do whatever it takes to hone that control.

But the rest of the world doesn't want someone bossing them around, so they will push this notion of a unregulated, decentralized currency for the good for us all.  Explains why RU CN DE and JP are pushing so hard.

Don't kid yourself though. The US will bomb whoever it must or impose the worst kind of tariffs/embargos just to remain in control.  After all, every country is trying to win, aren't they? There's gonna be some with the shorter half of the stick.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 20, 2013, 01:25:00 PM
not sure really...... it's a bit scary being a bitcoiner AND a US citizen LOL...... germany says it's tax free on 1+ year investment, sounds friendly to me. also, chinese government (banking regulatory commission) recently said no regulation coming for bitcoin.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
October 20, 2013, 12:05:53 PM
Fellow bitcoiners

Our goverments wants to take our hard earned coins, put us in jail for having plants in our pockets and annoy us very frequently. It's takes a toll on our wealth and life satisfaction, and paying taxes that funds the real terrorist makes us morally poorer.

So if we should decide to sell everything and move to some place that wants us spending our coins there, only demands a reasonable low part of our labour and allows us to enjoy our life, without draining us morally, which country would you recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: