Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Bullish Altcoin of the moment - page 5. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 15, 2021, 02:46:14 AM
~
All of us have seen the bullishness of SOL.

And it seems to be not yet done when the price of it corrected for the meanwhile. I think that's very possible for SOL to reach $300 by this year.

Just look at how it skyrocketed from the lowest up to the highest that it did and it's not yet looking going to stop once it recovers.
It is not that anyone predicted the price of Solana to rally this much, once the market rallied majority of people like me started noticing the coin because they had a huge rally and more over i am not following their project to know what is going on with the development side to get a kick start like this.

Another coin that caught my attention is Terra, still i have no idea about their project nor following their development but the price rallied a lot and then there is Avalanche and Algorand, if not for the huge rally i would not even notice these projects.

indeed it is difficult to predict the rally on every altcoin. it happens suddenly and we don't know when the big investors will start. it's the same with me, when there was a rally, I was just looking for information about the altcoin, so it seemed as if I missed the moment to get maximum profit. the most I do is short-term trading on the altcoin
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
September 15, 2021, 02:04:05 AM
Defi was gradually returning to the moon guy, as you can see. People also believe that if bitcoin follows a bullish trend, the price of tokens will follow suit, and that a few tokens will provide unusually high returns. Searching for the hidden gem is difficult. So I believe that this NFT token is deserving of our attention and that it is now the most bullish cryptocurrency to which we can contribute.
Defi bull can’t be compared to Hex token bull as the coin has been on a steady rise since the last two months. I think Hex is a way to a $1 price before the end of the week. I will boldly say hex is the most bullish coin in the entire market at the moment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
September 12, 2021, 06:17:21 PM
~

And it seems to be not yet done when the price of it corrected for the meanwhile. I think that's very possible for SOL to reach $300 by this year.

Just look at how it skyrocketed from the lowest up to the highest that it did and it's not yet looking going to stop once it recovers.
It is not that anyone predicted the price of Solana to rally this much, once the market rallied majority of people like me started noticing the coin because they had a huge rally and more over i am not following their project to know what is going on with the development side to get a kick start like this.

Another coin that caught my attention is Terra, still i have no idea about their project nor following their development but the price rallied a lot and then there is Avalanche and Algorand, if not for the huge rally i would not even notice these projects.
I've been hearing those coins that you've mentioned too. I guess that I have to pay attention and allocate a little budget with those coins that seem to be I'm being familiar with.

Because with SOL, I've missed that but before I've been also seeing people telling about it. But still, before we get to notice it, there's still a need to research.
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 12, 2021, 04:20:12 PM
~

Activity: 619
Merit: 1
September 12, 2021, 03:39:32 PM
Defi was gradually returning to the moon guy, as you can see. People also believe that if bitcoin follows a bullish trend, the price of tokens will follow suit, and that a few tokens will provide unusually high returns. Searching for the hidden gem is definitely difficult. So I believe that this NFT token is deserving of our attention, and that it is now the most bullish cryptocurrency to which we can contribute.
Merit: 578
September 12, 2021, 03:07:55 PM
I agree with you, that Solana is the most bullish at the moment because its growth is very significant, I think this increase cannot be separated from the full support of investors who always give high confidence to Solana, so its popularity is very high now, if you look at the movement At the moment I believe Solana will hit $300 by the end of this year.

Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 12, 2021, 01:40:50 PM
Solana/SOL token is the most bullish coin. I think SOL token price is only 31$ last August and it is now 179$ for only one month it's price rise almost 6× from the price of 31$, that was very super Sonic rise. There are a lot of altcoins that also rising but for me Solana is the most bullish altcoin this month.
Yeah. I agree with Sol as the coin with the most impressive growth in the past one month. An approximately 4-fold increase indicates speculative and volume-moving effects on Sol. Avax, ADA has also been notable in the past month but the best coin this time is Sol.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 12, 2021, 10:07:50 AM
Solana/SOL token is the most bullish coin. I think SOL token price is only 31$ last August and it is now 179$ for only one month it's price rise almost 6× from the price of 31$, that was very super Sonic rise. There are a lot of altcoins that also rising but for me Solana is the most bullish altcoin this month.
yes you are right, solana flies very high. Compared to other altcoins, Solana seems to be the best performer in the market. This achievement cannot be separated from the hype. even so their platform is also no less good than its competitors. so maybe this is the reason why solana can climb high. and I see it can go higher. maybe Solana will follow in BNB's footsteps. and maybe in the next few months we will see the price above 200$.
didn't solona achieve it?
Solana's growth is amazing, it's really surprising from an ecosystem that only used a few projects and now its popularity is increasing so fast.
in the long term, I believe solona can be like ethereum in demand for their ecosystem.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 12, 2021, 09:37:48 AM
yes you are right, solana flies very high. Compared to other altcoins, Solana seems to be the best performer in the market. This achievement cannot be separated from the hype. even so their platform is also no less good than its competitors. so maybe this is the reason why solana can climb high. and I see it can go higher. maybe Solana will follow in BNB's footsteps. and maybe in the next few months we will see the price above 200$.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 12, 2021, 07:28:37 AM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 24, 2021, 03:04:29 AM
when you created this post, the market bitcoin only climbs back to 40k level after being dumped to below 30k this means altcoin reacting good , but HEX? what is the reason behind the pump?
of course manipulation because there are no even good thing that happens behind this coin to make that growth.
look at it now after a month still made it to the top hitting ATH yesterday. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hex/

now lets observe if this can stay to that level of pumping after bitcoin dominance increase to 50-60% again.

Altcoins will never stop bouncing off harder than when Bitcoin rebounds, if they are even 50% of what a good altcoin should be (enough speculators).

So HEX is definitely falling in that category,,, very well speculated on and huge Telegram pumpers, so it is no surprise at all. Watch out for the dumpers;)
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 12, 2021, 04:00:33 AM
No doubt, it will be Saturna, with over 55k holders and it was the fastest growing coin on the Binance Smart Chain when it was launched. Now they have a fully functional NFT Marketplace.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 11, 2021, 06:22:47 AM
I quite agree with you because the rate at which the market raised so rapidly and then crashed down like a pile of cake shows the degree to how easily pumped and dumped hex can be and as a speculative coin, It market can easily get manipulated on.
So far HEX has only decreased by about 5% and that's still a far cry from the pump HEX has experienced in the last few months, so you also have to be more careful in concluding things so that you can be very balanced with what has happened.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 11, 2021, 04:21:59 AM
SDAO, Singularity DAO
The project looks really interesting to me and I'm happy now SDAO is listed on KUCOIN
This is a Top Project with Market Capitalization of $60M-$120M noticed by CryptoDep

-They’re building a Crypto Hedge Fund and is the child project of $AE (Listed on Binance)
-Team w/ connects to Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Okex
-Hedge Fund Goes Live SoonFire
-Launchpad

SDAO is a midterm/Long Term Hold. They have a packed roadmap. Considering how strongly it has resisted today’s dump, it will do well.
Activity: 1120
August 22, 2021, 09:46:45 PM
try you can do research into NFT. today there are many NFTs that help pump up the price of NFT. for example this game based NFT is very popular, this can be your choice to add to your cart list to get bullish prices this week
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx
August 22, 2021, 11:30:34 AM
I am happy to see this development. hereby signifies that now is a very possible time to start this trade. trx still not showing a fantastic price increase in my opinion
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
September 10, 2021, 04:31:44 PM
I have some money on Cardano and Stellar Lumens.
Cardano because I really believe it will be one of the greats in a not so distant future, Stellar because of the fast and very cheap transactions, and the big companies that support it.
If the reason you're holding Cardano is because it's going to be great in the near future, it's still perfectly logical for anyone to keep, but if the reason you're holding back Stellar Lumens is because transactions are fast and cheap, then it's a bit illogical because there are many other cheaper options in the market cost issues and also faster in terms of transactions
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 10, 2021, 04:23:53 PM
Cardano because I really believe it will be one of the greats in a not so distant future, Stellar because of the fast and very cheap transactions, and the big companies that support it.
These coins had already proven they can significantly rise, especially for ADA which are very bullish this year so far. If the market did not dump, ADA could be trading at over $3 already, but I still think it has achieved so much already this year as its price was only 0.18 at the start of the year and now already trading at over $2.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
September 08, 2021, 11:42:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 19, 2021, 06:56:14 PM
In your opinion, maybe the price of Ethereum is still cheap, but some people still think it is expensive, because in the past the price of Ethereum was not as big as it is now and many people were still skeptical of Ethereum at that time.
The price of Ethereum is included in large investor level investments because the price is already very high, but if it is assumed that the price is still cheap at this time because of the potential for the Ethereum price to soar higher, the market is healthy now because the impact of price recovery is faster and will start to reach the highest price after recovery, maybe $4k for ETH will be hit early next month.
Pages:
Jump to: