Pages:
Author

Topic: Most crypto-currencies values went down in the last 4 days? - page 3. (Read 2121 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I am still unsure if I should just sell off of my ethers or not... So in your opinion, I should just go ahead and sell off of my all ethers?

Man, I am now really starting to think to sell off all my altcoins and just keep bitcoins.

Aren't you in big profit with ether?

By low sell high, realize your gains, don't realize your losses.

I bought those ethers at $13 each... so I am not getting any profit anyways. I'm not a trader professionally BTW, only kept those because some people told me that they might touch the value of bitcoin. So I just bought them without any investigation at all. -.-

Well, that sucks...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Wow ether is going down quickly, not its at $8.40 I just hope bitcoin goes back up, I'm not much of a alt coin guy and only hold bitcoins. For what it seems it's time for btc to go up now its been going down for quite some time noqnow.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I am still unsure if I should just sell off of my ethers or not... So in your opinion, I should just go ahead and sell off of my all ethers?

Man, I am now really starting to think to sell off all my altcoins and just keep bitcoins.

I bought those ethers at $13 each... so I am not getting any profit anyways. I'm not a trader professionally BTW, only kept those because some people told me that they might touch the value of bitcoin. So I just bought them without any investigation at all. -.-
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I see some progress today for all altcoins , they start to increase .
it is original case if they falls down or increased because that depends on their trading state .
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Even those coins i expect to go up, went down actually. I've invested to some of those coins supported nad backed by huge companies seem to go down.

Ether still going down... Reached $8.85. Sad Guys should I really sell me ethers now? They were worth $200 few days back but now they are of not even $150 value right now.

I've sold mine weeks ago to which i believe the price were the peak and just like lisk, the price may still remain in the future. i may not go beyond $10.
legendary

legendary
Why haven't you dump all your ether already?

Doesn't this scream bubble enough?

legendary
Why haven't you dump all your ether already?

Doesn't this scream bubble enough?

legendary
If it is not the time to sell ethereum, then is it the time to buy more? Tongue
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
They´ve been piling on to the LISK tokens and perhaps some other momentum play and probably selling some other coins for funds. The demand will come back in due course I´m sure.

When one goes down the other alts were pushed to go high and get the attention. This time most coins have experienced a decrease which might be a combined testing of the market.
Activity: 616
They´ve been piling on to the LISK tokens and perhaps some other momentum play and probably selling some other coins for funds. The demand will come back in due course I´m sure.
Activity: 644
Ether still going down... Reached $8.85. Sad Guys should I really sell me ethers now? They were worth $200 few days back but now they are of not even $150 value right now.
my friend was told to me he suggested that do not trade Ether currently because Ether will down again till tomorrow and you better find another altcoins to trade but my advice for you is hold your Ether till prices increase again and do not sell them with the current price because you will loss

just hold on the price will rise up again whale are still enjoying playing with lisk if you are in yobit
but I still believe that eth will pump back just like bitcoin price will fluctuate from time to time.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
my friend was told to me he suggested that do not trade Ether currently because Ether will down again till tomorrow and you better find another altcoins to trade but my advice for you is hold your Ether till prices increase again and do not sell them with the current price because you will loss
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
the biggest one is the ethereum dump, it has gone down to $8 (0.019BTC) and the two other altcoins that i saw rising with ETH is also going down the maidsafe which is down 24% to $0.05 and the one is factom 21% down to $0.09
and they are all showing the end of the big 2016 hype that led to their increase in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Bitcoin is pretty stable for many weeks now.
And the alts who started to get pumped with end of january and beginning of april are getting dumped now.
This is nothing special as we have seen this several times before.Typical pump and dump.
legendary
Monero now down from $1.56 to $0.96... Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I just updated my stats after 4 days in my excel worksheet and was surprised by the loss which I have seen.

*Bitcoin value gone down from $422.36 to $419.19.
*Ethereum value gone down from $11.61 to $9.25.
*Monero value gone down from $1.56 to $1.29.
*Litecoin value gone down from $3.26 to $3.22.
*Dogecoin value gone down from $0.000232 to $0.000210.
*Peercoin value gone down from $0.45 to $0.42.

These are all the crypto-currencies (bitcoin and altcoins) which I hold... Roll Eyes In total, have lost almost $50 in last 4 days with these, mainly due to ether.

well the changes are not so drastic in some cases so they are not very important at all. and they don't necessarily have the same reason and/or connected to each other's changes.

for example changes in bitcoin price is because of the sudden rise and it came back to 419 and now it is back up to 420, that is the normal change in the price nothing to worry about.

the ethereum is obvious, there has been a dump going on but the dumpers are wise and are slowly unloading their bags. down to $8.38 as I write this.

monero, litecoin, doge and peer has changes so small that are not even visible Smiley

what I don't personally get is the ripple fall which is 4.6%
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
4 days is very small period to predict changes, crypto-currencies markets moves up and down, as fiat currency do. Look some weeks ago, these coins were going up, its normal that traders sell and earn something.
legendary
that is how the crypto-currencies market work, someday everything is good an high and the next you see everything is falling down.
sometimes it is just because there is a new competitor in the market that the funds are being redirected to that. so the sells in each market will cause the decrease.

Most of them have been constantly going down the hill for the last almost 5-7 days.

Ethereum now further down $8.76.
Monero now further down to $1.05.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
that is how the crypto-currencies market work, someday everything is good an high and the next you see everything is falling down.
sometimes it is just because there is a new competitor in the market that the funds are being redirected to that. so the sells in each market will cause the decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: