Pages:
Author

Topic: Most favorable country for the crypto market - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Argentina and Venezuela aren't on the list?

Nigeria is pretty much obvious since most of the people there are already using BTC, its been on the news for a while. There was a setback but somehow didn't stop them.  3rd world countries have the advantages and freedom and mostly they don't have regulations yet regarding crypto.

copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Just check through the lists of banned countries from a dozen of popular exchanges. You will notice that most countries that don't have strict financial policies like the US and UK plus Countries that have no sanctions mostly from the US do not appear on the list.

If it's just freedom to trade, no crypto taxation policies or bans, there are so many favorable countries including 3rd world countries. If it's in terms of adoption, you might be looking at very few countries. Most of the developed countries where adoption seems good have strict financial policies and bans on cryptos.

Upon having a short googling I found out that the most country that commonly used cryptocurrency is Nigeria, how this will come as I heard they banned any merchants or exchanges that associated with cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin.  But why not in Switzerland?  Cheesy
If I am not mistaken, Nigeria is the country with the biggest population in Africa - 210,178,123 according to wordometer. Switzerland just has 8,703,198 people
Also, MLMs, Ponzi and pyramid schemes seem to be so rife in Nigeria and most probably need members to make and receive payments in cryptocurrecies.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Which country do you think is the most favorable for the crypto market & its policy?
Switzerland is nice and they have crypto valley canton of Zug,
I tend to agree and that is exactly right, the country of Switzerland was supposed to be declared as a crypto nation.  It's totally legal there and they treat cryptocurrencies belong to valuable assets and it could be taxed.

Here is the full list of the top 5 Countries Which Are Most Favorable to Cryptocurrency Use and the country of Switzerland was the number one there.

Upon having a short googling I found out that the most country that commonly used cryptocurrency is Nigeria, how this will come as I heard they banned any merchants or exchanges that associated with cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin.  But why not in Switzerland?  Cheesy

Source
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Which country do you think is the most favorable for the crypto market & its policy?

It depends if you are speaking as individual or as a company, but in general Portugal is very friendly for bitcoiners, there are no taxes so far for holding crypto and I know some people from US who moved and live there now.
Crypto is very popular in Slovenia and there are many shops accepting crypto for every day purchases, Switzerland is nice and they have crypto valley canton of Zug, and Malta is also good because there have low taxes and good crypto regulations.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: