Pages:
Author

Topic: Most new ICO/IEO projects are new crypto trading platforms - page 2. (Read 870 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Nowadays, it is difficult to build up a succesful projects in crypto from scratch. Therefore, teams tend to create more exchange projects to find their opportunities. However, not all teams can build up good exchanges, even they don't have intentionn to scam their investors/ customers. So, if someone don't have enough experience to verify good/ bad exchanges, they should use well-known, old exchanges, that have good histories, without scam accusations or flags (nowadays).
I did notice that myself that most of the startups are exchanges, in which they are trying to compete with the low and average-type exchanges that are existing in the market. I honestly agree that these exchanges are saturated, in which almost all of them are having the same function and features (with a little bit unique features).

And on top of that, these exchanges are having their own tokens. The purpose is for them to use it a trading pair to other coins or tokens, and may give it away as an airdrop or in trading competitions. However, there are other exchanges in which they're not yet tradable in their platform until now.

I wouldn't mention that exchange though, it's been a year and no movement from their part in activating that token of theirs for trading. I just don't know why they are doing it because they think they can compete with the big guys out there, and convincing them to trade in their respective platforms instead. It's just that most of them failed and didn't attract a lot of people to trade with them due to their "almost the same" features like what the big guys do.
Activity: 1274
In my opinion, it's great if a new ICO or IEO project uses a new trading platform. This indicates that the new ICO / IEO projects are new crypto trading platforms with competition from crypto itself in advancing them. thus all users of crypto currencies are balanced in creating concepts and competing in a healthy manner.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

So many of them since the 2018, they already know that IEO will be the next to ICO so they are creating more exchanges today and its not going to be surprising to see them one day, they scam through doing IEO for some projects. It only needs teams doing IEO on them. Some these exchanges are now trying to advertise itself as reputable ones doing IEO, you can see them on facebook and linkedin posts.
Activity: 143
Merit: 4
One of the Best IEO Moozicore is Growing Rapidly.
Moozicore is revolutionary Background Music Service for Businesses where music is essential
for customers. Their service transforms background music into an interactive customer-sourced
playlists. Unlike Spotify, Tidal or any other non-commercial services, Moozicore will be fully
licensed and legal for businesses of all kinds.
Their solution gives business owners control over the playlists and a better experience for its
customers, with the opportunity to let them engage with the music right from their smartphones
With Moozicore platform business owners get access to Moozicore Web Panel that allows
to create their own vibe from a licensed library of over 20 million tracks. Also can customize
their music library by choosing from our genre-specific catalogs, pre-built playlists, create their
own using special tools or import their favorite playlists from Spotify or Apple Music.
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
While I was scanning through the bounty board section to find a good ICO/IEO to participate and earn a few bucks, I noticed most of these projects are creating/building cryptocurrency exchange. That means it will be a trading platform. All of them promising to be the best exchange ever. All of them showing that none of the present exchange has features like them, what they will bring once successfully raise funds.

Well, do you think exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitmex can't satisfy users? Do you think, the crypto world needs these new trading platforms?
The painful part is that those exchanges are substandard to current existing exchanges. i think they just want to feel among without anything to offer. The existing exchanges should be improved on we don't need thousands of shit exchanges.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
In 2017 during the ICO binance, I could not understand why we need a new exchange, because there were Bittrex Polo Kraken and etc., but the Binance came and took part of the market itself.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I found one IEO her name is moozicore which is listed in some trusted IEO Exchanges. Like Coinbene, LAtoken, Sistemkoin, ExMakets, W12.io.

you can go and check about moozicore. (https://tokensale.moozicore.com/)
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
While I was scanning through the bounty board section to find a good ICO/IEO to participate and earn a few bucks, I noticed most of these projects are creating/building cryptocurrency exchange. That means it will be a trading platform. All of them promising to be the best exchange ever. All of them showing that none of the present exchange has features like them, what they will bring once successfully raise funds.

Well, do you think exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitmex can't satisfy users? Do you think, the crypto world needs these new trading platforms?

Of cource they can, but new players can bring to the customers new level of service and low fees for example, i talk about the healthy competition, that only improves cryptocurrency market. By the way Binance is only 2 years old, so why new players cant became a new Binance?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I did notice that myself that most of the startups are exchanges, in which they are trying to compete with the low and average-type exchanges that are existing in the market. I honestly agree that these exchanges are saturated, in which almost all of them are having the same function and features (with a little bit unique features).

And on top of that, these exchanges are having their own tokens. The purpose is for them to use it a trading pair to other coins or tokens, and may give it away as an airdrop or in trading competitions. However, there are other exchanges in which they're not yet tradable in their platform until now.

I wouldn't mention that exchange though, it's been a year and no movement from their part in activating that token of theirs for trading. I just don't know why they are doing it because they think they can compete with the big guys out there, and convincing them to trade in their respective platforms instead. It's just that most of them failed and didn't attract a lot of people to trade with them due to their "almost the same" features like what the big guys do.
Activity: 102
Invest in newborn projects is risky. For example, we can not fully and correctly assess potential of a new-born exchange, certainly. We can spend our time to read their whitepapers, join their exchanges to get experience, with thrown-away emails, then assess their quality and potential but at beginnings, we have limited data sources to assess them. You are right that within last three months, there are so many new born exchanges, that create another new trend in crypto, but generally be careful with them.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

When you see projects like such, I think is best you just dust your slippers and fly away from them because they will end up failing. You look at it from your own end, how many trades and volumes do we have right now that really requires everyone opening exchanges, if most projects are opening exchanges, then who would trade on it. Will the users of Binance, bittrex and all these top exchanges you mentioned ever move their coin from a trusted one to an exchange they do not trust.

They say that the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know, these people use the tactics of promising to give a better feature to lure people into their exchange, and then when you get there, what you find is rubbish or repetition of what the older exchanges has already incorporated into their platform.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
After the birth of IEO'S, the decentralised projects become more popular and more trustable only the reason of IEO's. Not all the ICO/IEO projects are new crypto trading platforms. Every project has its own unique idea to present in front of the world. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
there is always a new exchange for being the best exchange competitor like Binance, if the IEO chooses a new exchange to sell their tokens, then there will be many investors who trade there, competition will always be there because if the developers want to register their coins, they need to pay several ethereum or BTC for listings.
If it is too expensive, there will be new exchanges that provide lower fees for listing tokens or new coins in the new exchange
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I will never trust them, projects that sell IEOs are exchanged for new or with their own exchanges. manipulation is very possible, and it is a big risk to invest in such a project.
Not with binance. I think your opinion is wrong. The binary IEO has many advantages and everyone competes to participate there. maybe you are not interested because you didn't try it and this must be said so that everyone doesn't stop to participate with the IEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This new IEO has become more popular now to the bounty hunters because of a truly remarkable platform and promise to the people, However, I really think just like ICO, it will eventually fill out the number of Crypto in the market and fill out the number of exchange available and more competition for them But the thing is if the market is congested with so much exchange it is not gonna be healthy for the company itself because they will focus more on competitors and instead in their platform or company, So instead of a strong exchange, in my opinion, it will become a weak one, And will not last long in the market like ICO did.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

for now the crypto market does not need a new exchange platform. we can know because there are still many exchanges that have volumes far from the standard. the more exchanges that are released will make the trading volume divided into smaller ones. binance, huobi, bittrex and other exchanges can be relied on by traders, so we don't need another exchange.

but we still need a good decentralization exchange. because currently there is no DEX that can give us the same advantages as CEX.

Decentralized exchangers should be good but what happens is that transaction volumes are not too large compared to centralized exchangers. The number of new projects that are new exchanger I think is good for attracting new investors. New exchangers must offer something new and good compared to the old exchanger
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
I will never trust them, projects that sell IEOs are exchanged for new or with their own exchanges. manipulation is very possible, and it is a big risk to invest in such a project.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

There are several things that come to my mind:

1. There are a lot of improvements that can be done to the existing exchange platforms.
2. They just want a piece of the pie, which is certainly huge enough for all of them.
3. They have a certain market target that might not have been taken into consideration by the major exchange platforms right now.
4. Exchange sites might appear to be the easiest way for them to create a project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Personally i think that exchange market already seems to be saturated with hundreds of exchanges already online so the scope of new exchanges is very small even now we can see that most of the new exchanges are struggling to get traders and volume so an exchange project now is not a great idea.
I agree with you. Even quite large exchanges sometimes close their activities. In January there was a Cryptopian crack. The team of this exchange tried to resume the work, but later announced the closure of the exchange. Their trading volumes declined significantly and, apparently, the team did not see an opportunity to increase trading volumes in the near future. With the existing well-known brand and customer base!
How can new exchanges increase trading volumes if some well-known exchanges lose volumes?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Yes, I notice the same tendency. Do you know why they launch own exchange?
They simply want to scam you and they don't want to pay high fees for listing on top exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: