Pages:
Author

Topic: Most of The DEFI coins are 50% up in last 7days!! - page 3. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
We are like with the days of ICO hype and as of now, this is the hype that these Defis do.

There is no any other reason and it's because people are seeing that it's bitcoin that's shining again and anything that's related to crypto projects is booming. It makes people crave to invest in more projects because they have an idea that we're about to enter a bull run.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Right, I even created threads about the hype on Defi:

DeFi Anticipated To Reach $5 Billion In Total Value
Huobi launches DeFi incubator, sets aside ‘tens of millions of dollars’

And just imagine that we haven't still peaked yet, and there could be more money going into this market. My thoughts that it really bring this bullishness in the market, so it could trickle down to alt coins and maybe it can garnered bitcoin investors as well. Good times is coming back.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
And the money is flowing? huge amount, in the billions of dollars. I don't think that bitcoin has something to do with it. Just the tokenomics of Defi platform, the more you put the chances of your making profits by staking/holding it for 6 months to a year. So it is the hype around it and nothing more. And it will be good until it last, just like 2017's IEO boom and bust.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
2017 - ICO
2019 - IEO
2020 - DeFi Projects

They are just changing the names and make some modifications just to attract investors. See how CEO such as CZ and Justin Sun have converted to the trends. The market is full of hype and price won`t move unless their is new strong news that will explode. I have been trading also defi projects right now and most of them are really profitable nowadays. Defi projects can be seen at binance. There are plenty of them right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
-snip-
Thank you for the motivation. I have confidence that defi's project can survive if they have plans for expansion. For example, trying to become a multi-investment institution, financing projects, research and so on, as done by common finacial institution.

Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
Economic law. Defi projects were created with a philosophy to "help" investors who want productive loans. The Covid-19 pandemic greatly helped the development of the project. At least the defi project has a usecase. Because it is very useful, many investors invest in defi coins. And everything related to finance things, usually will be followed by the increase in value of the product. Question that arises in my head, can all these projects survive when the pandemic ends? Or what happens if there's saturation?

Very creative thinking from you. Actually the questions arise will this Defi projects can survive after the COVID-19 pandemic? So far, I think they can survive if they make their platform and community strong and supportive. If you don't get any support from your community you can't stay in the market by your own.

Let's see when this COVID-19 situation ends and where ends this Defi projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Economic law. Defi projects were created with a philosophy to "help" investors who want productive loans. The Covid-19 pandemic greatly helped the development of the project. At least the defi project has a usecase. Because it is very useful, many investors invest in defi coins. And everything related to finance things, usually will be followed by the increase in value of the product. Question that arises in my head, can all these projects survive when the pandemic ends? Or what happens if there's saturation?

Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
I was checking the Defi coins list on Coingecko. I saw that most of the Defi coins got a huge boost in last 7 days.  Maximum of those are already 50%+ up in the last 7 days. Is it because Bitcoin becomes stable in a new price range?
Or there is any other reason behind it?
What your thoughts about this?

Check the list here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/defi
Pages:
Jump to: