Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Popular Cryptocurrencies Of 2021 - page 5. (Read 6538 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 1
December 18, 2021, 07:47:52 AM

Now came the time of NFT. NFT is a morden trend and NFT allows to earn even more money then other altcoins.
Now appear project like this https://twitter.com/LaCucina_DeFi/status/1466776061493059584 that allow to combine NFT with DeFi to allow people to earn even more money.
New technologies offer new opportunities.

Hope in 2022 cryptocurrency will continue to raise so active like in 2022.
Now a lot of people came to the cryptocurrency market and all of them want to earn money.
It will increase the growth of cryptocurrency.

I think that Bitcoin in 2022 will be the most popular cryptocurrency because it has the biggest capitalization and the most developed ecosystem.
But a lot of new and prospective trends will appear and NFT now is a very popular, profitable and modern trend.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 17, 2021, 10:22:35 AM
Here’s my advice. Invest only into those projects that you will use yourself. That’s why I bought ANOM by ANOMUS Anyone wants to read reliable news
Activity: 208
December 17, 2021, 12:14:46 PM
The best Altcoin is Solana
The main reason Solana has attracted so much attention recently is because of the network’s entry into non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which can be anything digital such as art or music that are sold with tech.
Activity: 44
December 17, 2021, 11:56:46 AM
The most popular coin in my opinion is of course Bitcoin. But if you consider which coin is most popular in crypto-communities, I think it's NEAR, because the NEAR Protocol project surprises us in 2021 with rapid development, this blockchain has already launched Layer 2 Aurora, NFT marketplaces and many cool applications of various kinds.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
December 16, 2021, 02:54:36 PM
2021 is the year of altcoins because almost all altcoins are experiencing very good growth, but the most popular altcoins are bitcoin, ethereum, binance, polkadot and solana, and I am very optimistic that in 2022 these altcoins will continue to dominate the crypto market because users the crypto is this very high.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 16, 2021, 12:46:18 PM
Tired of being dependent on Elon Musk’s Twitter? Then invest in BCX because it depends only on BlockX financial system, which will definitely become extremely popular in the nearest future
Activity: 815
December 16, 2021, 01:50:13 PM
Over the years, since Bitcoin was launched, numerous cryptocurrencies have emerged. Some have grown and thrived, while others quickly went down after they were launched.

I read an article on Blockster. Would you add anything else? Let's discuss

https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1391_which-are-the-most-popular-cryptocurrencies-of-2021

of course for the popularity of bitcoin no doubt. it happens because of the many use cases so that the popularity of btc exceeds predictions. as well as cardano, ethereum and Uniswap, they each have a good platform so that many people are interested in it. while Dogecoin is popular this year because there is someone who pushes the increase in the price of Dogecoin.
copper member
Activity: 45
December 16, 2021, 07:07:46 AM

Now came the time of NFT. NFT is a morden trend and NFT allows to earn even more money then other altcoins.
Now appear project like this https://twitter.com/LaCucina_DeFi/status/1466776061493059584 that allow to combine NFT with DeFi to allow people to earn even more money.

Now a lot of people came to the cryptocurrency market and all of them want to earn money.

The fact is that now NFT growth in price even more than cryptocurrencies.
This new kind of token offers a lot of opportunities and is actively used in games.
I think that in 2022 will appear a lot of new big games with NFT.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 15, 2021, 06:44:52 PM
avax became one of the most favorite coins for the end of this year, the platform has grown rapidly making avax a promising coin and has good fundamentals in the future,
but in reality the coins that occupy the top of the coinmarketcap.coin are coins that are well worth investing in. not a coin that relies on FOMO or Hype
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
December 15, 2021, 06:14:59 PM

The more community has the game the more money people can earn.
A lot of depends from liquidity of the game, its ecosystem and how many users has the game.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
December 13, 2021, 06:58:32 PM
The top-five most-viewed cryptocurrency communities in 2021 were: Dogecoin, Superstonk, Cryptocurrency, Amcstock, and Bitcoin. Reddit group “Dogecoin: Who's still holding $DOGE?” had 80.3K upvotes, while Reddit group “bitcoin: Tesla buys $1.5b in Bitcoin” had 45.5k upvotes on the platform.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 13, 2021, 12:54:09 PM
Solana and Matic just won on the grounds that many individuals are keen on it as of now and they don't see about the restriction that has happened in a few nations against cryptographic forms of money. Coins will in any case develop and make contest advancing similarity with request, well known coins might be supplanted by better ones.

I'm sure MATIC will win in the competition and will become king, many compliments from experts that MATIC has proven to be the fastest and most stable network, it has even been tested with a very large number of transactions but the MATIC network is still normal, Solana has experienced disturbances for some time ago and this issue has not been completely resolved.
all updates will need progress for refinement. Solona is in the process of getting better. so does Matic. continue to develop to continue to provide the best for their users.
I use and support Solana and Matic. not only because the blockchain network of the two is very well developed. but the value of their token investment continues to experience better market development.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
December 13, 2021, 03:12:21 AM
I think CRO is the most popular in 2021.
FYI -> CRO is an asset that generates up to 12.69 percent apy while holding it. Allows for card perks and earn rate increases on other assets and looks to be undervalued at the current time of the tune of a possible x10. This is my primary buy monthly and won’t reevaluate until it cracks a dollar.
Activity: 1484
December 13, 2021, 02:06:14 AM
Solana and Matic just won on the grounds that many individuals are keen on it as of now and they don't see about the restriction that has happened in a few nations against cryptographic forms of money. Coins will in any case develop and make contest advancing similarity with request, well known coins might be supplanted by better ones.

I'm sure MATIC will win in the competition and will become king, many compliments from experts that MATIC has proven to be the fastest and most stable network, it has even been tested with a very large number of transactions but the MATIC network is still normal, Solana has experienced disturbances for some time ago and this issue has not been completely resolved.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 13, 2021, 01:44:47 AM
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
December 13, 2021, 01:05:59 AM
Dexsport offers new unique opportunities for those who want to earn from blockchain games: Play-to-Earn betting. It doesn't matter if you choose to play on Ethereum or anything else, Dexsport will accept bets on either format.
It's just a way to play and on other platforms it already exists not only on Dexsport you can find this kind of thing, so don't just rely on one element if you can make more research on this
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 12, 2021, 07:11:57 PM
I think must popular and profitable cryptocurrencies in 2021 are Binance Coin, Shina Inu, and Solana followed by the metarverse coins such as Decentraland, Sandbox, and Gala Games. DeFi and Meme coins also has an excellent run where their market capitalization have grown exponentially. In this year 2021 we witness one of the successful years for cryptocurrency where the entire market capitalization went turbo from $400 million to $3 Trillion. 
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 12, 2021, 01:15:21 PM
The biggest surprise in 2021 is Shiba Inu, a meme token that once ranked 9th with a marketcap that once reached more than $45 billion although now it has dropped to 13th with a marketcap of $18 billion, but what Shiba achieved deserves appreciation.
No doubt with this meme project same deal with Doge, but personally, I see Sol and Matic

Both assets provide a great deal with investors and holders. The success that those coins are providing is really impressive
even the market is now red still positive for long-term investment.

You need to work though with your research before putting your money in any project that you are
aiming to participate.
Activity: 26
December 12, 2021, 12:04:32 PM
If you are looking for a really worthy project, then you need to get to know more about Hangry Animals. The potential is enormous. This is not just NFT pictures, it will be a whole NFT world. Worth paying attention.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
December 12, 2021, 11:47:56 AM
The biggest surprise in 2021 is Shiba Inu, a meme token that once ranked 9th with a marketcap that once reached more than $45 billion although now it has dropped to 13th with a marketcap of $18 billion, but what Shiba achieved deserves appreciation.
Pages:
Jump to: