Pages:
Author

Topic: Most powerful movie/video game you've ever experienced? - page 3. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
In the recent days, JOCKER can be considered as one of the best or strong storyline movie which can influence anyone to be a better and super bad in this society and there is a reason behind that to happen.

When it comes to games,not much because I play and will leave that's it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
I am not sure if i got your question correctly, do you want a video game that features a movie or just a movie or video game?
One of the most powerful movies that I have watched is Chernobyl. It created me amazing feelings and I felt like I am living in the past and be part of this history. Totally recommended.
Activity: 316
Merit: 25
I'm not really a fan of media as a form of escapism. I don't watch TV of any sort, no Netflix even. I don't watch movies too often, but lately I find myself absolutely loving all sorts of thought-provoking content. I'm interested mostly in good creations that can use the plot to provide interesting perspectives on certain subjects. What movie/video game comes to mind when you think of the best & most thought-provoking media you've come across? I have every single game console so be sure to recommend me your favorite games too, not just movies!
Pages:
Jump to: