Pages:
Author

Topic: Most private cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 153 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 775
January 04, 2022, 01:41:21 PM
I know there are cryptos that focus specifically on privacy like Monero, Zcash and others, so, when it comes to transactions anonymity and wallet exposure, what do you believe to be the best cryptocurrency in this field?
[Guide] Decent mixing methods is written by theymos. He recommended Bitcoin with Wasabi wallet and Monero.

Points are no mixing method is perfect and can 100% protect your anonymity. I read some posts by forum members and they discussed about a method by mixing between Bitcoin and privacy coins in and out exchanges or tumblers. I think the idea is good.

Assume you have Bitcoin, you can use Wasabi wallet and Tor, Coin Join transaction or tumblers, then you will use output after mixing as deposit to exchange and buy privacy coin. Then move a first privacy coin to another exchange and convert it to another privacy coin. Repeat it a few rounds.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 04, 2022, 01:11:50 PM
Cryptocurrencies are definitely not so anonymous as we thought in the past, transactions could be traced and our identity could still be exposed (hope I haven't been too dramatic lol).

I know there are cryptos that focus specifically on privacy like Monero, Zcash and others, so, when it comes to transactions anonymity and wallet exposure, what do you believe to be the best cryptocurrency in this field?

P.S: I'm not looking for financial advice

Pages:
Jump to: