Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profit coins today - page 2. (Read 37316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
January 30, 2017, 12:24:47 AM
thanx btw whats your power usage on R9 290?   
one more thing I pmed you .. pls check it Smiley
It's very high. Don't have wattmeter, so can't say how much from the wall, but gpu-z says 210W per gpu.

for those who don't have watt-meter plugs.

do it the old fashion/cheaper way

buy a good 20-30$ clamp ammeter with voltmeter (all in one), a custom made extension cord (where you can split the wires so you can easily clamp the ammeter would be handy). 

measure the amps and measure the voltage.

formula:
amps X volts = watts

For the same price you can almost obtain a wattmeter, even though it's not very precise it can do the job in an easier way

from where i live, those wattmeters are not available...maybe some people here already have one and they just have to use it but didn't think about it yet ... in my case i just figured it out since i already have those tools in hand.

Just use GPUz for core wattage and add 40W for PCB and the PSU conversion factor.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
January 29, 2017, 10:02:09 AM
It's very high. Don't have wattmeter, so can't say how much from the wall, but gpu-z says 210W per gpu.

buy a good 20-30$ clamp ammeter with voltmeter (all in one), a custom made extension cord (where you can split the wires so you can easily clamp the ammeter would be handy). 

formula:
amps X volts = watts

For the same price you can almost obtain a wattmeter, even though it's not very precise it can do the job in an easier way

from where i live, those wattmeters are not available...maybe some people here already have one and they just have to use it but didn't think about it yet ... in my case i just figured it out since i already have those tools in hand.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 29, 2017, 09:26:10 AM
So what is most profitable today?  Grin I have only amd cards and no private miners... mining xmr right now (free electricity)
With free electricity you definitely should consider dual mining.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
NoizChain
January 29, 2017, 08:42:05 AM
So what is most profitable today?  Grin I have only amd cards and no private miners... mining xmr right now (free electricity)
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
January 29, 2017, 06:02:21 AM

formula:
amps X volts = watts

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
January 29, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

formula:
amps X volts = watts

January 29, 2017, 03:33:44 AM
January 28, 2017, 09:09:02 PM
its not about the bitcoinminer I am worried about. the others like baidu "hacktool... "" look clearly suspicious
Even baidu says "Hacktool.Win64.BitCoinMiner.AF", where main part is bitcoinminer, I think.
P.S. You can always buy the same archive from alevlaslo, if you have some worries.

I am currently using it. Thank you so much for sharing. But seems like the one that you provided does not connect to the supernova or coinmine. I keep on getting error about
"No servers were goind that could be used to get work from"

Using other releases of sgminer (5.4.0 llbry fork) I am able to mine at 104MH/s /RX480
CAn you help me getting started with your version?
TIA
Here's my suprnova .bat file.
sgminer.exe -k lbry -o stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -u z.z -p X --worksize 64 --gpu-threads 1 --xintensity 1024
I'm not sure if worksize, gpu-threads and xintensity will be good for you, but it definitely can connect to the pool.

I think I was having some issue because I was using sgminer from some other folder in my batch file. But then I got the nicehash forl version of sgminer 5.4.0 and it worked but I am still not getting speeds anywhere near 190mh as previously noted by the other user. Do you know anyone who uses RX480? Are you using stock settings for R9 290/390?
LBRY not very profitable coin for AMD users, so no, I've never met someone sharing rx480 results.
My 290s are ref cards flashed with insanity 390x bios, clocks 1080/1250 as I already mentioned.

January 28, 2017, 08:45:59 PM
its not about the bitcoinminer I am worried about. the others like baidu "hacktool... "" look clearly suspicious
Even baidu says "Hacktool.Win64.BitCoinMiner.AF", where main part is bitcoinminer, I think.
P.S. You can always buy the same archive from alevlaslo, if you have some worries.

I am currently using it. Thank you so much for sharing. But seems like the one that you provided does not connect to the supernova or coinmine. I keep on getting error about

Using other releases of sgminer (5.4.0 llbry fork) I am able to mine at 104MH/s /RX480
TIA
sgminer.exe -k lbry -o stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -u z.z -p X --worksize 64 --gpu-threads 1 --xintensity 1024
I'm not sure if worksize, gpu-threads and xintensity will be good for you, but it definitely can connect to the pool.

I think I was having some issue because I was using sgminer from some other folder in my batch file. But then I got the nicehash forl version of sgminer 5.4.0 and it worked but I am still not getting speeds anywhere near 190mh as previously noted by the other user. Do you know anyone who uses RX480? Are you using stock settings for R9 290/390?
LBRY not very profitable coin for AMD users, so no, I've never met someone sharing rx480 results.
My 290s are ref cards flashed with insanity 390x bios, clocks 1080/1250 as I already mentioned.
January 28, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

TIA

January 28, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

TIA
January 28, 2017, 07:36:36 PM
maxmad_x, Ambros

I may sell it, 0.15 btc

Can you show proof of 190mh on RX480 8gb?
please incl power consumption too
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
January 28, 2017, 07:29:38 PM
maxmad_x, Ambros

I may sell it, 0.15 btc

Wolf/dj one?  Cool
January 28, 2017, 05:27:17 PM
Today

1070:
LBRY - $2.29 (290 mh)

Fury X:
LBRY privat miner - $1.98 (252 mh)

390:
LBRY privat miner - $1.49 (190 mh)

480 or 470 8gb (BIOS tweak need):
LBRY privat miner - $1.49 (190 mh)

470 4gb (BIOS tweak need):
LBRY privat miner - $1.26 (160 mh)

Second hand cards:

295x2:
LBRY privat miner:  $2.91 (360 mh)

6930:
LBRY 60 mh: $0.48

Hi,

I am still trying to buy the miner. Can you please send me proof of RX480 reaching 190mh/s?
What is the power draw for 190mh/s I am trying to measure profits.
Thank you
January 28, 2017, 01:34:48 PM

TIA
January 28, 2017, 12:19:19 PM
January 28, 2017, 12:11:02 PM
maxmad_x, Ambros

I may sell it, 0.15 btc
Sure you can.
Here, guys. Password for archive 111.

Is this the private kernel version?
This version gives me 170 mh/s on each r9 290 core/mem 1080/1250.
Don't have other cards, can't tell about them.
So yes, looks like it is "private kernel" version. (Actually it is in public since like September)

This is insanity. Studded with malware

https://www.metadefender.com/#!/results/file/WVRFM01ERXlPSEpLTmtSTlVtRk9jWGRsUzFzenJBVFY5UGc/regular/analysis
Well, they report there is bitcoinminer in miner. Miracles.

January 28, 2017, 12:03:05 PM
maxmad_x, Ambros

I may sell it, 0.15 btc
Sure you can.

So yes, looks like it is "private kernel" version. (Actually it is in public since like September)

https://i.imgur.com/rJZFbTG.png

https://www.metadefender.com/#!/results/file/WVRFM01ERXlPSEpLTmtSTlVtRk9jWGRsUzFzenJBVFY5UGc/regular/analysis
Well, they report there is bitcoinminer in miner. Miracles.
January 28, 2017, 11:53:42 AM
maxmad_x, Ambros

I may sell it, 0.15 btc
Sure you can.

January 28, 2017, 10:29:34 AM
maxmad_x, Ambros

I may sell it, 0.15 btc
Sure you can.

Pages:
Jump to: