Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Profitable Coin to Mine - page 2. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
If you're mining with CPU only, don't expect a profit, you're just wasting your time and electricity. The most "profitable" coin to mine is ethereum/ethereum classic + altcoin.. you can dual mine using claymore.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 12:06:58 PM
forget mining, it's not worth it anymore as it was back in the days. A couple of years ago you could earn 200 BTC by mining for a couple of days, now since everyone is trying to mine, mining has become unprofitable for the amateur miners. It has become a real multimillion dollar business that only big level players can compete and that way it has become difficult due to the difficulty level has increased. The most profitable coin if you still want to mine something is to mine something that no one else is mining. That should be something that not a lot of people are mining which will hopefully put your computer processing power in good use. You have better chances of making a profit by simply purchasing the coin right away from an exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
November 20, 2017, 08:53:39 AM
Do,you have a decent GPU, or are you looking for a CPU only coin?  There not many coins worth mining with CPU anymore.   
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 08:49:54 AM
whattomine.com is a good site to check if its even profitable. Other is https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator. Both have plenty of options. Take those nicehash profit $$ with grain of salt - maybe take 10-15% off from the profit is my experience with it. Gives an idea though.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 20, 2017, 08:32:12 AM
Which altcoin is most profitable to mine right now? My computer isn't very powerful so I would need something that doesn't require much power. I plan on mining Electroneum on my phone once the app is ready to be used
You can try to visit the cryptocompare site and you will be able to see the mining calculator that already provided by the community. electroneum seems to be a better choice caused by you are having not a powerful computer. It will better to use it to mining the electroneum itself. Because the difficulty was so easy and that will not burn your computer.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:22:26 AM
I think you can mine ethereum or ethereumclassic,  because in my opinion,  this coin is good in next years.  Ethereum has many advantages for technologys. So mine ethereum coin is recomended.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:12:27 AM
If we could mine Bitcoin without having the massive corporations mining it too, then i would say Bitcoin would be the most profitable coin to mine.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 08:07:15 AM
I think EthereumClassic is quite suitable for mining. So my advice is EthereumClassic for today. If you have pool of miners you can discuss it with them also.
You can also see this site:
https://whattomine.com/

Yes on this site Electroneum is number 1 now.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 06:51:25 PM
Which altcoin is most profitable to mine right now? My computer isn't very powerful so I would need something that doesn't require much power. I plan on mining Electroneum on my phone once the app is ready to be used
Pages:
Jump to: