Pages:
Author

Topic: Most profitable coin to mine information sources - page 2. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
(your estimate income)=(your avg hashrate)/(network hashrate)*(24*3600/blocktime)*blockrewards
OK, thanks a lot. Trying to get all the needed information from Suprnova RVN pool.

1. I couldn't find from anywhere in the pool page average hashrate but finally remembered that Android app MiningObserver shows each workers hashrate and for the example rig I will try to perform the calculation it says average hashrate: 79,6MH/s
2. Network hashrate: 1,849,251.72MH/s
3. Blocktime in seconds? From whattomine I get that it's 55 seconds.
4. Blockrewards from whattomine also got: 5000RVN

Voila, looks like accurate result: https://www.google.ee/search?q=79.6%2F1849251.72*(24*3600%2F55)*5000&oq=79.6%2F1849251.72*(24*3600%2F55)*5000&aqs=chrome..69i57j6.68260j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

About little more than 300RVN it makes yes. WhatToMine calculator somehow calculates 311RVN though. Not sure how. https://whattomine.com/coins/234-rvn-x16r?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=79.6&p=0&fee=0.0&cost=0&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Anyway - big thatnks for teaching how to calculate revenue.

The original question still was though from where else you guys get information what to mine as it will be quite a nonsense to go one by one hundreds of coins through to find what's good idea to mine in current tough times.
Activity: 284
whattomine.com is useful when you compare some coins that already be listed on a high-volume-exchange and manually enter your hashrate of each algo. For new coins and low-volume-exchange you can only estimate your income by calculate
(your estimate income)=(your avg hashrate)/(network hashrate)*(24*3600/blocktime)*blockrewards
Activity: 116
namely by the method of PoW (Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of Stake). If we do not have the latest devices to mine coins like BTC and BCH using PoW method
Activity: 92
Hey, was wondering where you guys get information what is currently most profitable with nVidia cards (but also why not with AMD cards - I don't have AMD but my friends have some).

I used to use mostly whattomine.com but it didn't show up by some reason few ago LUX that was most profitable and doesn't show up right now RVN that seems to be currently most profitable for GTX1070ti and GTX1080 at least that I have. So these are the only three places I am currenlty checking (giving also current revenue/profit for one 1080):

whattomine.com - past long-long time if you check average last 24h difficulty then most profitable to keep mining ZEC ($1,26/$0.89). And I check also whattomine.com from inside the AwesomeMiner's "online services" tab as there is information what pool is most profitable, too and sometimes first coin isn't the same as when you check from whattomine.com website. Not sure why is it like that.

cryptoguiminer.com - was giving past weeks RVN as most profitable so my rigs mine that but right now it says Denarius ($20.19) and RVN ($2.04). By the way it's interesting to watch also the profit table inside of the CryptoGuiMiner Windows app as there is slightly different information. Not sure why is it like that. Currently it shows inside the app for 6x1080 Denarius ($380.52/month so one 1080 = $2,08) so quite the same as in website but in app RVN is 5th in the row... second is LUX etc. In website RVN is second choice.

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ - This one I trust least by some reason. It says top one is ABS ($2.26/$1.19). Cryptoguiminer thinks ABS should be $0.96/day with current difficulty and $0,50 average 24h difficulty.Not sure what time period's difficulty this calculator uses.

Pages:
Jump to: