Pages:
Author

Topic: Most promising 50 satoshi or below coins - page 3. (Read 4537 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Bump
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
I bought in with xvg when it was lower so im pleased atm.

Why did you bought it ?  for the price only ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Like the title says, what are the most promising 50 satoshi or below coins? With reasons why.

Coin name - reason

You can try reddcoin. It is pos coin with strong fundamentals and real use case - tips on social media.

Can be promising indeed hmm. Will look out for this one. Any else? Maybe new ones with new tech?

What makes you will look out and say something new from the technology you are talking about, I do not understand what it is and what it means.
Like the title says, what are the most promising 50 satoshi or below coins? With reasons why.

Coin name - reason

You can try reddcoin. It is pos coin with strong fundamentals and real use case - tips on social media.

Can be promising indeed hmm. Will look out for this one. Any else? Maybe new ones with new tech?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Coin name - reason

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin name - reason
I don't understand what you're trying to ask? below coins? and you have not mentioned any coins below?
You want us to give you coin suggestions? Who can be bought with 50 satoshi?
You should elaborate your topic a little more.

Coin name - reason

I bought in with xvg when it was lower so im pleased atm.
Pages:
Jump to: