Pages:
Author

Topic: Most promising alt-coin other than Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 10231 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
you're missing a few coins on that list, I've kind of leaned towards stablecoin lately just because its name seems to meet its behavior.  Too early to tell though
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
A real challenger for Bitcoin would have to be a better invention that won't be a fork of the original code and won't have the word 'coin' in the title.

These coins are largely marketing efforts with a sustained innovation model. So community and determination is key to their success. FTC is the most promising on this basis.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You're missing digitalcoin on this list.
Activity: 632
Merit: 500
Litecoin dominance is impressive.  Shocked
Activity: 183
Prolly Bitbar...

Activity: 383
Digitalcoin or the upcoming Netcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Franko is the future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I didn't vote, PhenixCoin isn't on the poll.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Following coins are promising because they do something different than Bitcoin:

- PPCoin (or another PoS derivative)
- Namecoin
- perhaps eMunie (if it launches and survives)
- perhaps Freicoin, could be the first one with coloured coin support
- Litecoin could survive a bit more than most other altcoins but I'm not totally convinced.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Poll fail, where the fark is dgc??
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yacoin in 3rd place is interesting. Is that because people think it has a future, or because it is technically interesting?

Well, the way I see it is this:

1. Bitcoin is and Bitcoin will be.
2. Alternative to Bitcoin has to be as advanced as possible, implementing and experimenting with things Bitcoin is just to big to mess with.
3. Litecoin and many other altcoins are outdated. Difficulty retargeting once per day / hour / week and 2.5+ minutes block time are so 2012.
+1
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
By default it is NVC at the time of the poll - because Nova is the next highest price , and thus the next most promising to pay you more if you are intending to mine and sell or hold , as of this poll -

So unless you are planning on eating Cryptocurrency - it is by definition at this time, the "most promising" -

LTC is at $2 that is a huge % drop - i think it will find support , but its a big hit -

Say what? Since when is higher price of a currency an indicator of its potential?

Since when ? not sure exactly , I'll take a shot at it but , 1256 B.C.  since then .

Don't quote me but , it could have been before that . 
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Clearly namecoin, as that's the only one which actually introduces (IMHO) something really useful and new.  (Not talking about just changing some parameters like the block rate or the hashing algorithm).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MEC

Activity: 266

Say what? Since when is higher price of a currency an indicator of its potential?

since everyone that is bidding the coin up in value say it is!!!

Hehe nice troll   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

since everyone that is bidding the coin up in value say it is!!!
Activity: 266
By default it is NVC at the time of the poll - because Nova is the next highest price , and thus the next most promising to pay you more if you are intending to mine and sell or hold , as of this poll -

So unless you are planning on eating Cryptocurrency - it is by definition at this time, the "most promising" -

LTC is at $2 that is a huge % drop - i think it will find support , but its a big hit -

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’

Activity: 308
A poll is bad if it doesn't cover all options. You will not get statistic relevant data from this poll.

So yes, poll fail

Pages:
Jump to: