Pages:
Author

Topic: Most promising projects in 2018 - page 8. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 122
July 22, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
“The existing e-commerce regime only benefits a few powerful middlemen at the top of the ‘food chain,’ so to speak,” said Taghehchian. “Ten years ago it was difficult to build an e-commerce website but easier to monetize. Today, it’s easy to build a website using templates but very hard to make profit due to the couple of online storefronts that own nearly 60 percent of the market share. We believe in a new e-commerce structure that is more egalitarian, instead of top-down.”
He reiterated that the goal is to empower all e-commerce players so that they can make a good living and earn rewards for their contributions to foster the health and growth of the entire e-commerce ecosystem.
The grand vision, said Taghehchian, is to introduce an open and global inventory system for product listings across marketplaces, saving buyers and sellers time and resources. Seller listings will be automatically updated across all Spl.yt connected marketplaces, with buyers only needing to search one platform to access accurate product availability and pricing.
He added that the Spl.yt protocol will also be used to incentivize affiliate marketers, such as social media influencers or even would-be-competitor marketplaces, to assist in the sale of a product. This will be achieved by issuing automated affiliate rewards to any party contributing to the sale of the item.
“The potential use cases for improving efficiency, transparency and security across the industry are as endless as our own imaginations,” Taghehchian said. “Our aim continues to be to open doors for innovative businesses and entrepreneurial individuals to achieve their potential using the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol. Our long-term vision is to keep moving toward a more decentralized future wherein the greater e-commerce ecosystem is owned and operated by people within a fair and automated network of participating parties.” 
July 21, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
With all the fervor around the price of bitcoin and news of crypto exchange hacks, the core advantage of blockchain technology isn’t discussed enough. The reason for an explosion in development of blockchain-powered systems across diverse industries, including finance, advertising, healthcare, e-commerce, and more, boils down to one fundamental desire: eliminate dependence on middlemen. Spl.yt Core Foundation, a Science Blockchain-backed nonprofit operating out of Santa Monica CA, is an open-sourced smart contract-based e-commerce protocol that will support the foundation of a more efficient, transparent, and secure e-commerce system. Spl.yt will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions and services through decentralizing the e-commerce stack. Spl.yt’s top smart contract capabilities include an automated global inventory system, fractional asset ownership and management, inter- marketplace reputation tracking, fair dispute resolution system, and automated affiliate marketing rewards. All of these features are powered by the blockchain, assuring anyone who buys or sells things online that they will have the most fair and efficient e-commerce experience possible.
Activity: 106
July 19, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
As a rapidly growing business sector, e-commerce continues to open up new avenues for exploring, comparing and purchasing products worldwide. Spl.yt, a smart contract protocol, aims improve the e-commerce system for buyers and sellers by automating functions currently performed by “middlemen” marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Alibaba.
Such popular online platforms have no doubt transformed the way in which we shop and live. Access, convenience, low prices and the availability of a large selection of products are among the many benefits these platforms deliver to consumers. But such benefits provided by centralized corporations come at a cost — increased prices, process inefficiencies and aggressive marketing using huge amounts of personal data. 
Research from “The Enterprise Guide to Global Ecommerce” projects a 246.15 percent increase in global e-commerce sales, from $1.3 trillion in 2014 to $4.5 trillion in 2021. And while Amazon alone accounts for almost half of that revenue, there remains a huge ocean of online opportunities for other businesses to share.
As the e-commerce landscape faces domination by the likes of established industry players, innovative approaches to buying and selling are experiencing roadblocks to advancement. Consumers are often subjected to lengthy searches of multiple product listings in order to assess availability and price favorability. Moreover, vendors, in varying their marketplace options, must keep their inventories current and prevent double selling to avoid taking a hit to their reputation. 
Across this space, middlemen often capture high fees on all transactions, adversely impacting vendor revenues while leading to increased product costs for consumers. There is also a lack of mechanisms in place to support smaller e-commerce vendors in their product sales, particularly as it relates to fraud, spam and consumer dispute resolution. 
Spl.yt takes the power from the big data gobbling giants of e-commerce and gives it back to buyers and sellers, who can freely engage in a true peer-to-peer experience, securely and simply via blockchain technology and smart contracts. Through this decentralized, more efficient system, the middleman is eliminated. Time and money are saved by automating key intermediary functions via smart contracts. Spl.yt token economics incentivizes its users to transact fairly for a more secure e-commerce experience. Data is not mined by any central authority. Private data is protected, not harvested and used.
The Giants of e-commerce will not be taken down by a bigger giant, but by a global community of individuals all freely connecting with each other through a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem By decentralizing e-commerce, these giants will simply no longer be needed. Smart contracts will automatically facilitate payment to service providers along the e-commerce retail chain (affiliate marketers, dropshippers, etc.). And e-commerce giants will go the way of the dinosaur.
Activity: 108
July 19, 2018, 09:52:09 AM
Just listen to this and decide for yourself: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Yeah, is also one of my choices and have a special #3 place in my portfolio.
Activity: 104
July 19, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
With all the news about scam ICOs out there, I think Menlo.One is the hottest ICO this year since it aims to solve such issue with the use of the proof of reputation algorithm. What I like about this project is that aims to help promising tokens that deserve financing by functioning as a decentralized ICO marketplace or ICO listing platform. Since most advertising platforms have banned ads related to cryptos, I can only imagine how expensive it is now to promote projects. On the other hand, they are fortunate that a platform such as Menlo One is here to help them grow. Their whitepaper can be viewed here https://www.menlo.one
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 07:33:26 AM
I think DACC is one of the promising projects. Strong team, famous partners, quick ICO. And now project wait exchange and development. I think we can see much more than x3-x5. Try to research
Agreed. Their idea about copyrights-over-blockchain is pretty good. That's why I interested DACC. And now I continue to watch for him. AMA with key people from advisers is a great idea. And exchange today is not so important because I think DACC will give much more in the long-term
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 18, 2018, 04:27:00 PM
I think DACC is one of the promising projects. Strong team, famous partners, quick ICO. And now project wait exchange and development. I think we can see much more than x3-x5. Try to research
Activity: 92
July 18, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
With all the fervor around the price of bitcoin and news of crypto exchange hacks, the core advantage of blockchain technology isn’t discussed enough. The reason for an explosion in development of blockchain-powered systems across diverse industries, including finance, advertising, healthcare, e-commerce, and more, boils down to one fundamental desire: eliminate dependence on middlemen.The issue with centralized middlemen goes far and beyond financial systems. The digital advertising industry is bloated with intermediaries, creating too many opportunities for fraud and unforced errors. The healthcare systems is beset with inefficiencies due to dependence on middlemen to transfer data and communicate information between doctors, patients, and insurers. E-commerce is dominated by a handful of tech giants with access to such copious amounts of data that endows they control the entire ecosystem.
Blockchain is an ideal technology for building decentralized systems to counter the middlemen-operated ones that are not serving people the way they could. In advertising, Brave’s Basic Attention Token (BAT) enables the direct exchange of information and value between publishers, advertisers, and web users, thereby reducing reliance on intermediaries to facilitate transactions. In healthcare, Doc.AI empowers people to collect and control their own data as opposed to relying on broken healthcare systems to do so. The project I am working on, Spl.yt, harnesses blockchain technology to support the development of decentralized applications that will empower sellers and consumers to control more of their business. The protocol also supports various players in the e-commerce ecosystem make more informed choices without depending on middlemen for necessary services such as payments, affiliate marketing, reviews, and dispute resolution. We hope this will make it cheaper and easier for everyone to shop online without the need for large e-commerce intermediaries who dominate the industry at the expense of small businesses and customer data – and pocket books.
If reliance on middlemen can be reduced or even eliminated across major industries, we will have a more empowered and community-run society that makes decisions based upon what is best for the whole instead of what is best for a tiny fraction of the population. The emergence of blockchain technology enables us to rethink top-down power structures and replace them with decentralized ones that are more fair, transparent, and egalitarian. If we harness technology to the betterment of society, perhaps we can feel a little optimistic about our future.
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 03:55:35 PM
Hydro, Twist , Polymath
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 18, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
To be honest ones of the most promising projects for me in 2018 is Acorn Collective, Elon City and Yumerium.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Best Project 2017-2019 is OPUS

i think the team could rais a big start at end of this period ,
They are working hard on their project !
just look at their finished project

I have made too many researches to find new high potential projects in crypto world. I have found a new project which is Spl.yt Core Foundation, a Science Blockchain-backed nonprofit operating out of Santa Monica CA, is an open-sourced smart contract-based e-commerce protocol that will support the foundation of a more efficient, transparent, and secure e-commerce system. Spl.yt will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions and services through decentralizing the e-commerce stack. Spl.yt’s top smart contract capabilities include an automated global inventory system, fractional asset ownership and management, inter- marketplace reputation tracking, fair dispute resolution system, and automated affiliate marketing rewards. All of these features are powered by the blockchain, assuring anyone who buys or sells things online that they will have the most fair and efficient e-commerce experience possible.

They are developing a public social utility protocol to form the foundation for a decentralized e- commerce system. The Spl.yt protocol will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions to empower e-commerce participants to achieve their economic goals. The design and intent of this protocol is such that, ultimately, it will become a self- sustaining system that is operated and governed by the community with little involvement from the Spl.yt Core Foundation.
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
I think that the Highcoin currency is a very promising currency for 2018 which attracts a lot for its high yield in POSHighcoin is a very rewarding proof of stake (POS) coin with variable APR from 500% to 12000%.
This coin attracts a lot for high yield POS. Anything you earn in a year can be reinvested in other projects. You can easily make x10 or x15.
Soon we will approach the block 170001 and start the stake percentage equal to 3000% per year (8.21 daily). if you want to understand how much earning with HighCoin (HIGHT) download the calculator in excel format at the following link on discord:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/388003088205611011/466324092325199872/HighCoin_calculator_block_500.xlsx

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhight-new-highcoin-pow-pos-x13-500-1000-reward-superblocks-2537307
Activity: 105
July 18, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
Bitcoin originally was supposed to offer an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money. Market participants changed from geeks and believers in Blockchain to funds and investors looking to make profit with the uptrend volatile market. This led people to ignore the primary function of Bitcoin which was to efficiently transfer money over the internet with no control from central banks.
This is affecting the whole markets including the new ICOs and tokens. New ICOs and tokens are simply being invested in to sell once listed and gain whatever discount rate the ICO is offering. Most of the time these tokens are tied to the price volatility and movement of Bitcoin and Ethereum. INGOT Coin has been studying the market carefully in order to develop in ways that separated from Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as their price volatility
INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.
The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Tradelize project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 17, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
Hedera Hashgraph has a lot of promise, but also a lot of hype. I suppose the best value project is one that really flies under the radar - that holy grail of a great project that no-one knows about.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
There are lots of promising projects but the project needs skilled leaders, team members, community, fund, network to be successful  Smiley so many of them will unfortunately fail.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 17, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
Take a look at  EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol. It is a protocol for decentralized games and has big benefits for gaming community. Has a great team and huge socila media following so going to do well.
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 11:38:05 AM
To get higher profit, you can have a look in investing in good ICOs.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
From this year's point of view, EOS.ADA.NEO.BTM is a very promising project, but their actual performance is very disappointing, especially EOS, a lot of loopholes and problems make investors very disappointed with it!
Pages:
Jump to: