Pages:
Author

Topic: Most reliable way to start increasing your trust rankings? - page 2. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello there!
By using escrows and being fully honest in your tradings, even people with red trust ratings will be traded with through an escrow, although they probably have tried to avoid it before. (The largest reason for bad trust ratings next to scams.)
Be fair in your pricing and negotiating or you might come off as an arse and you won't make the deal and you're set to trade!

TL;DR
Be honest, trade safely.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
The vast majority of the forums don't mind dealing with 0 trust/low trust members as long as escrow is used.
It is very hard to earn trust, even with a hero member rank.
Keep in mind that people can just buy accounts (same goes with trusted accounts).

Trust doesn't mean much anyways and escrow should always be used.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
If possible, contribute to the forum more and start by selling and trading goods at the section. Overtime, people may start trusting you as long as you're honest. Trust rating aren't very reliable due to the DT abuse. Escrow can always be used if you are not trustworthy enough.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
So, how can I start earning trust on here when it seems to me that most people who deal stuff on bitcointalk only deal with people with green trust rankings and are more than just a newbie/new member.  I would prefer to deal with people with green trust ranking myself, but that just validates my point.  So what ways are there to increase my trust? It seems to be very hard to gain the trust of people when you have a low membership status  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: