Pages:
Author

Topic: Most successful ICO - page 3. (Read 1772 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 20, 2017, 11:15:20 AM
Hi guys , what is the most successful ICO of all time and what contributed to their success...

the success of the ICO is depends on the promotion strategy and the campany have reputation the world of the investment, you need read the ICO you want to join or to invest or buy the token, i suugest with you my friend to learn about the electreneum and try to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 11:14:13 AM
I participated in the Blackmoon  crypto ICO few days back. I am thrilled by the active response and involvement the team takes with the community. The tokens were distributed within 8 days of finishing the crowdsale. And within 2 hours of tokens being distributed, it was trading at etherdelts, liqui and Tidex! BTW, its still cheap if you want to grab some.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 20, 2017, 11:10:24 AM
Depends what you mean by successful, because amount of cash is important but a lot of large companies have received millions and gone under. I would still say the most successful is ETH because they are flourishing after an ICO.
Agree. I'd definitely say ETH. Look at all the ICOs going on nowadays and see how many of them are ERC20 tokens. I don't think ETH will ever really challenge Bitcoin, but it's the only altcoin that has ever been in the same discussion with Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 11:06:17 AM
Depends what you mean by successful, because amount of cash is important but a lot of large companies have received millions and gone under. I would still say the most successful is ETH because they are flourishing after an ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 20, 2017, 04:18:33 AM
Hi guys , what is the most successful ICO of all time and what contributed to their success...
Pages:
Jump to: