Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Successful ICOs? - page 5. (Read 4626 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 05:23:54 AM
PAY is making a stand now. It's obviously not one of the most successfull yet, but could become one of them if it keeps it up
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
"Filecoin" showed great dynamics - one of the best for the current time. $200m for 60 minutes!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 11, 2017, 02:49:29 AM
If you google it you will find some things

for example:

https://themerkle.com/5-of-the-most-successful-cryptocurrency-icos-to-date/

up to march accordinh to them: ICONOMI, WAVES, LISK, GOLEM PROJECT, ETHEREUM

Other names: bancor, Humaniq and others

For me the most successful so far was Ethereum

Successful according to your list is about money raised then. Because Bancor is trading for below ICO price, also had many problems.

Humaniq is a lot of talk, recruitment, with unrealistic biometric banking idea. They already miss milestone. also trading now poorly. Yes, above ICO price but not even 50% if looking at BTC or ETH price people bought it for.

ICOSTATS.com shows the unbiased success. Since money means success.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 02:40:54 AM
Depends on how you look at it. Do not take anything people say as investment advice. Do your own research.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 02:09:42 AM
To me I resolve Tezos because of its across boarder acceptability.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 11:12:02 PM
Successful in what terms/area? But i think Ethereum is  on top of the most successful ICOs as of now, ETH ICO was one of the first of its kind to put this concept of an initial coin offering on the map. The team successfully raised US$18m over the course of 42 days, making it the number one most funded ICO in cryptocurrency. You could also refer to articles to be able to find/indentify what you're trying to know regarding the most successful ICOs as of the moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 09:25:42 PM
Hope, Starbase, Bowheadhealth, Tomahawkcoin will be successful.

And I am looking forward to the results of Tezos.

In what aspect of success you're looking at?
Yeah bowheadhealth is successful even now so better to watch out and add it to your list.
I'm looking forward also in bitdice, this ico will be successful soon as the token are almost sold out.
And also adx is indeed a successful one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
August 10, 2017, 09:21:27 PM
Hey there,

what are the most successfull ICOs in your opinion? Are there any websites measuring all previous ICOs?

Thank you very much
I think social network marketing will be succesfull ICOs in my opinions due to it is not just an ideas
it will be applied to the social marketing and fair Coin Distribution 95% of all coins are available for purchase during the ICO. A maximum of 2.5% of the total supply of coins will be given to promote the product via multiple forms of digital marketing and development. No coins are offered for bounties as all bounty
payouts are in BTC. The Nexus team will be holding zero coins to
ensure that a large majority of the tokens in circulation have been
acquired by real funds to provide a solid market capital foundation.
Here is a breakdown on where all coins will be:
Nexus team 0 SCL
Marketing campaigns 2,500,000 SCL
Pre & Main ICO 47,500,000 SCL
https://ico.nexus.social/
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 08:29:03 PM
I think the most successful ICO was pillar. It was 60hours ICO but accumulate to have a big fund on their crowdsale. but now it is below the ICO price but hopefully it will come up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 08:12:14 PM
Everex is very strong with over 4,000 bitcoins. The blockchain for http://everex.tech launches on September 20 and from there on out will immediately be added on the exchanges. There is still time to join the ICO!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 08:02:18 PM
all I follow my opinion ICO, ICO is the most successful rivetz because I believe it will be successful with smoothly there is no obstruction of any kind when sale token so that it becomes a good project of all time
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
August 10, 2017, 01:34:51 PM
Most successful Ico I seen in recent time is waves I am new to this crypto world now bitdice ICO and dimcoin Ico is soing very well I believe it will be also huge success based on my speculation.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 10, 2017, 12:57:37 PM
Depends what you mean successful.If you look amount of raised money most of them was successful
Project development that case only few will be successful.Time will tell
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
August 10, 2017, 12:36:18 PM
when we are talking about most successful are the one who stand the test of time not the one who successfully scam the big money of the ICO investors because most of the ICO listings have a bad reputation to their investors some are do re-branding for me this is my list as most successful ICO with long term vision ETH , STORJ and WAVES.
Activity: 152
August 10, 2017, 11:42:44 AM
Hey there,

what are the most successfull ICOs in your opinion? How do you measure it? Are there any websites measuring all previous ICOs?

Thank you very much

IOTA of course, it's been thousand times of the initial ICO price. And now the new ICO won't be performed so well because ICO price now is relatively high already.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
August 10, 2017, 11:36:54 AM
Populous definitely! One of the best perform coin after its coin release with a steady trend unlike others that immediately get dumped
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
August 10, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
Hey there,

what are the most successfull ICOs in your opinion? How do you measure it? Are there any websites measuring all previous ICOs?

Thank you very much
Depending your plan with the ICOs project you invested. Example: I have invested to project Bitquence but not choose investing when crowdsale, I choose wait this token listed to exchange and dump to lowest price, I have bought a lot of this token and continue wait the price comeback for take profit. For me this project successfully Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
August 10, 2017, 11:29:43 AM
There are so many i didn't see anyone mention eth their ico price was $2-3 i guess i don't remember and the price had gone to $400 if someone was still holding it they could have easily got a profit of $400 per coin. Not only etg nxt ico also made mamy rich , stratis ico , eos , qtum, iota , zcash it never ends there are so many ico. These are just the big ones quantum investors sold at x4 profits. ICO is a eaay money opportunity but you need to do a research before blindly investing in anything.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
August 10, 2017, 11:17:20 AM
You mean the most successful ico? I think it's  NXT!  made big rich people.
I have not found any website to follow up this.If you want to make one,I think it will be a successful website.

NXT ICO was successful only for those who managed to get in. There were only about 100 people. It was not so successful from the other point because everyone knew that the distribution is horrible, it could go much higher actually.
Activity: 432
August 10, 2017, 11:02:12 AM
For me. Tezos is the most successful ICO project since it reaches more than 99000BTC. I think this ICO project is likely to have potential in the future as it is of interest to developers and will certainly have its own foundation
Pages:
Jump to: