Pages:
Author

Topic: Most UNDERRATED ICO's? :o - page 4. (Read 1322 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 02:19:59 AM
I have MTH , I think this is hidden gems
What is MTH?
October 29, 2017, 02:12:38 AM
I do like that Qchain already has a demo. Very good sign. Many blockchain advertising projects now, yes, but those guys launched a few months ago and took longer to ICO because they were working to ensure legality in the US and also took time to actually build product. They are a small team. Really hard not to root for them, it's like Rocky vs the Apollo Creeds backed by millions of dollars from the outset. Smiley
Activity: 35
October 29, 2017, 02:11:09 AM
I have MTH , I think this is hidden gems
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 02:10:33 AM
What do you guys think are the most underrated ICO's? Lots of ICO's out there are more democratic and have targeted regular crypto users more instead of whales at a cost to their ICO's.

I find the current ICO's of Cryptogene, ClimateCoin, and Qchain to all be very underrated right now in terms of hype and awareness. These startups all have very strong teams, and their projects fill niches that could potentially be quite productive in the future.

This one is from a while back, but I also thought E4ROW had a solid team behind it and actual code, but unfortunately they did not do so hot. E4ROW had hoped that having code would allow it to get a higher ICO, but that was not the case. It's a lesson that as much as we like to hate on marketing spend and talk about focusing on product, marketing spend is incredibly important.

About the first ico, I do not know the information! but I really like #Qchain! a good team, and already there is a product for which you can see and evaluate! And not just an idea, how's many others. I think that this will be a successful project!
October 29, 2017, 02:04:01 AM
What do you guys think are the most underrated ICO's? Lots of ICO's out there are more democratic and have targeted regular crypto users more instead of whales at a cost to their ICO's.

I find the current ICO's of Cryptogene, ClimateCoin, and Qchain to all be very underrated right now in terms of hype and awareness. These startups all have very strong teams, and their projects fill niches that could potentially be quite productive in the future.

This one is from a while back, but I also thought E4ROW had a solid team behind it and actual code, but unfortunately they did not do so hot. E4ROW had hoped that having code would allow it to get a higher ICO, but that was not the case. It's a lesson that as much as we like to hate on marketing spend and talk about focusing on product, marketing spend is incredibly important.
Pages:
Jump to: