Pages:
Author

Topic: Most undervalued alt coins? - page 2. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 02:09:20 PM
First of all, what is it mean when cryptocurrency is undervalued? Unlike more traditional assets , here we still do not have any solid valuation method or approach. I am not even sure we should use the phrase “undervalued” in this stage of crypto market, but I am going to stick with it. Many people think it’s pure speculative bubble. It is partially correct, there are lot of people trying to get in early in order to find the next Bitcoin or Ethereum which will make them thousands of % in return.

So, I have somewhat different choice from all of you present here my vote goes to the already established ripple. If we see and consider all the factors then most probably govts. are coming up with certain legalizations and scrutiny over bitcoin. XRP has the network and chain to tackle these legalization. It might be bit centralized but provides with complete characteristics of any currency may it be digital. Its too undervalued at just around $0.2 or something around it and news is that many big banks are supporting it and are going to bring their main chain transactions over it. So it will surely boost up its price a lot. So my vote to ripple

For me NEO is the most undervalued coins it is a lot better than Ethereum which networks has a lot of problems,neo has more advance technology than ETH.

The price for NEO is quite high right now but it is definitely one of the most undervalued coins. In the next few years if NEO is successful, I think NEO will surpass ETH as ethereum network right now is clogged by some kitties.
NEO does has a better network but ETH has a good network too can't really say that NEO would magically trace of ETH and beat it. ETH is a support line for many tokens so in no way its going to crash soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 02:07:12 PM
 I can suggest you $DeepOnion https://deeponion.org/ I believe it will grow.
And of course I recommend you Adbank ICO. It seems to be one of the more interesting ICO of 2018. Click my signature to more info.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 10, 2017, 02:05:42 PM
Take a look at SiaCoin and Digibyte. They both behave very similar. I suppose they are at the bottom plus they are make U-pattern. There is a good chance to grow!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
December 10, 2017, 02:02:31 PM
For me NEO is the most undervalued coins it is a lot better than Ethereum which networks has a lot of problems,neo has more advance technology than ETH.

The price for NEO is quite high right now but it is definitely one of the most undervalued coins. In the next few years if NEO is successful, I think NEO will surpass ETH as ethereum network right now is clogged by some kitties.
Activity: 532
December 10, 2017, 01:57:24 PM
If there is such coin, I would like to be informed as well  Smiley But I don't see such good platform projects now like stratis, lisk etc. This kind of projects grow so much in value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 10, 2017, 01:44:22 PM
Check out Request Network (REQ). Great project with great team, they will be releasing beta in a few weeks. Might be a good time to buy (still gained only 130% since ICO which was in October).

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 01:39:48 PM
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
December 10, 2017, 01:13:52 PM
I want to know about any alt coin that its price is currently around 0.000053 like and it will be 0.80 in max two years.

Please suggest me any good project.
Pages:
Jump to: