Pages:
Author

Topic: Most undervalued & most promising coin of 2018 & 19 - page 2. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11
I bet everything on Iop will do very well
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
I think once the bull run starts in a couple of months the best returns would come from lesser known, undervalued but promising coins with inherent values in their concept, team & road-map.

These are my future winners:-

1. PRL
2. Dragonchain - Blockchain by Disney
3. Vechain
5. Snovio

What are your picks.
I do not think the coins you have given are potentially in the future. I think the coin that has the lowest price and will become the most potential in the future will be the ripple. Currently they are very cheap, but they have a bright future. Ripple is accepted by many countries. They are being developed very extensively with fast and low cost features. That's the advantage of ripple.

I don't think all of these have amazing potential - but PRL for sure!

I agree on this one.

OYSTER PEARL will be big this year !
Buy now before the airdrop on april 6th
Don't sell and you will be rich EOY.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think tomochain can give great results this year.
Activity: 79
I think once the bull run starts in a couple of months the best returns would come from lesser known, undervalued but promising coins with inherent values in their concept, team & road-map.

1. PRL
3. Vechain
5. Snovio

What are your picks.
I do not think the coins you have given are potentially in the future. I think the coin that has the lowest price and will become the most potential in the future will be the ripple. Currently they are very cheap, but they have a bright future. Ripple is accepted by many countries. They are being developed very extensively with fast and low cost features. That's the advantage of ripple.

I don't think all of these have amazing potential - but PRL for sure!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

1. PRL
3. Vechain
5. Snovio

What are your picks.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
Neo.. Eos.. Zilliqa (Zil) also, i thing something big will happen to bitcoin cash... it's not investment advice, just my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
You list is good. I could add few more guesses:

PXS - promising a wide POS terminal adoption
CS - promising over 1M tx/s
UTK - currently all time low after hit the exchanges. But they are making a really good payment product
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
I think these are the coin which under valued in my perspective :
1. Litecoin : litecoin can be use in daily life for payment the transaction is pretty fast and the price is very under valued if we see to its function.
2. Monero : monero also the strongest privacy coin and its going down because of hard fork delay when the hard fork news comes up again the price can up too.
3. Neo : neo can be use like ethereum aand coin in circullation is below ethereum thats what makes neo under value.
copper member
Activity: 51
I like VeChain. It's undervalued and could win the 'most promising coin' at the crypto oscars. However, it did have it's rise and it's not under the radar any longer. I would suggest looking into coins that may NOT change the world, but have a high chance of adoption.

Many of these coins are in the gaming industry, which I feel is more primed for adoption that most other industries. It is a community fit because:

1. The gaming community has already assigned real monetary value to virtual goods
2. It solves a major problem where a lot of fraud happens with the trading of gaming items/tokens

Off the top of my head, coins like Enjin and GTO come to mind. Of course, GTO being a recent call of Palm Beach.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
PM me to buy my sig space.
My pick is PBL and Iota.

IOTA is a fierce alternative to blockchain tech. IOTA uses Tangle tech, which requires no miners. All transactions have no fees, which makes it more attractive for frequent transfers of money. IOTA's Tangle tech also has unlimited scalability and is not vulnerable to quantum computing attacks.

IOTA is currently undervalued, but should shoot up in value this year or next. We've been hearing alot about it in the news now. The coin is progressing and reaching signifcant development milestones.

PBL is an ERC20 token led by a CEO who travels the world to promote the token. He's worked with Sony and DirectTV. He's lent his network of thousands of developers to go to work on the token. With that much firepower and solid leadership from a CEO with real life experience leading high-value companies... you get a high-potential coin that's going places.

PBL is trying to decentralize the publishing industry. Authors can launch their own campaigns on the blockchain and keep all the profits with no royalty cuts.

I believe in these two Smiley. They're the only ones that I can truly say are going places.

But as a bonus:

Ethereum. Eth is at $500 right now. It's going to go back to $1,200 and more by the end of this year... So you're looking at a 2x or more Smiley.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8

I'd bet on projects that are here to enhance the blockchain technology and will rivalise with BTC and ETH in the future. That are here to last.

For now I'm looking at Cardano and EOS that look very promising.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
everything is undervalued with the market correction https://www.coingecko.com/en  Grin
Activity: 128
Nebl and Zoin is much potential in this year, active devs team and roadmap
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that there's a coin made from Disney's use case (saying it's a blockchain by Disney is somehow a bit misleading though Tongue). Nevertheless, that one is interesting and surely I'll keep an eye on it. As for VeChain (VEN) I don't think that coin is undervalued at the moment. VEN has reached its peak before, going almost 20x under two months by relaunching their blockchain. I invested in it too but got out early once I had 2x returns. Well, profit is still profit, can't complain Cheesy

My picks are:
- Basic Attention Token (BAT). Playing in the same sector as Oyster (PRL): online advertising. BAT had already a working product, the Brave browser. It's taking quite a huge cut recently, so might be a good buy now.
- WABI. WABI is a token for Walimai, an anticounterfeit system for consumer products. Brought to you from China (similar to VeChain). I think a lot of Chinese coins will rise this year as their blockchain scene is getting bigger. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 43

1. PRL
3. Vechain
5. Snovio

What are your picks.
Pages:
Jump to: