Pages:
Author

Topic: Most valuable token on the ETH blockchain? - page 2. (Read 280 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
There are still very many valuable tokens on the ethereum blockchain, but I prefer these two crypto Huobi Tokens and OKB. Because seeing the development of these two tokens, of course the graph is increasing. Of course also accompanied by their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
USDT is not valuable.
Of course USDT is valuable.

If I say that I will give you 1 million USDT now. Do you want it or do you think it is not valuable?

Thinks are simpler than they look like Wink

Money doesn't work that way. There are two ways you can make something valuable. Either increase the intrinsic value or peg the value to something else.

Many cryptocurrencies like Chainlink and ETH have gained intrinsic value over time. Such cryptocurrencies have utility so people are ready to pay money in order to possess these and spend them for particular purpose (like in case ETH, to create smart contracts). The amount of money people are ready to pay for them depends upon how useful and wanted these are in particular ecosystem. The utility is translated into intrinsic value which when added with speculative value gives the market price of these cryptocurrencies.

But in case of latter, i.e. pegged money, there is no direct utility involved. Suppose I create two Ethereum tokens and name them WebbyCoin (WBC) and WebbyStabCoin (WBSC). I keep the supply equals to 10 million for both of them. Now I try paying you 5 million units of WebbyCoin  for a freelancing work, would you accept it? No, right? Then I keep $10 million in my bank account, make the bank account public and tell everyone that these $10 millions represent the value of my WebbyStabCoin. IF you possess WBSC, you actually have share in this $10M. Now, you will gladly accept payment in WBSC. But it doesn't mean WBSC has any value, the value is just representation of $10M that I kept in bank account. If I withdraw money from bank, WBSC's value will instantly become zero.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

The most valuable as of now is the Chainlink, this is I have no idea about the project though but it seem like the gateway of PayPal to crypto. The prices today isn't of course just as it is in the next few years. All these will change especially because there are tokens that are undervalued. I'd like to think of the project related to native token exchanges and Defi will have more value in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
USDT is not valuable.

Of course USDT is valuable.

If I say that I will give you 1 million USDT now. Do you want it or do you think it is not valuable?

Thinks are simpler than they look like Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
The most valuable token on ethereum blockchain was maker. If you didn't believe it and you should take a look at the development progress that has already made by maker. Maker can be used for a lot of things.

It also helps to stabilize DAI.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
The reason you won't find a token that does not even resemble Bitcoin's model and valuation is because it does not exist. We all know that copy-cats are short-lived and destined to die. If no cryptocurrency comes with a more compelling offer than Bitcoin's then it is likely that BTC will draw more and more "life" out of altcoins. Many people trade altcoins just to fuel their btc stack and not because they've found an intrinsic value in them.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
You can find all tokens here

https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/

The idea of "most valuable" usually is considering total capitalization   .
So the first would be USDT then chainlink.

USDT is not valuable. The only reason why USDT has value equivalent $1 is because company claims to have equivalent cash reserves. On its own, USDT has zero value just like fiat currency. USDT is not real money, it's just crypto representation of fiat money.

Chainlink is undoubtedly the best implementation of ETH ecosystem and that's why the most valuable ETH token at the moment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
There are many ERC-20 and ERC-721 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, each serving their unique purposes in real life. Most of the tokens I've stumbled on the blockchain, have an enormous total supply. As far as I know, none have been able to "mimic" Bitcoin's level of scarcity yet. What I've encountered, is an ERC-20 token similar to Bitcoin called "0xBitcoin" with a total supply of only 21 million tokens. But to my knowledge, there aren't any other unique ERC-20 tokens with their own limited supply or deflationary model like Bitcoin.

Do you know which is/are the most valuable token(s) on the ETH blockchain? A site or resource that would help me keep track of this would prove to be useful. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley

i think this token is the most valuable token on ethereum blockchain my friend
an exchange token called HT check this out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huobi-token
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
You can find all tokens here

https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/

The idea of "most valuable" usually is considering total capitalization   .
So te first would be USDT then chainlink.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There are many ERC-20 and ERC-721 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, each serving their unique purposes in real life. Most of the tokens I've stumbled on the blockchain, have an enormous total supply. As far as I know, none have been able to "mimic" Bitcoin's level of scarcity yet. What I've encountered, is an ERC-20 token similar to Bitcoin called "0xBitcoin" with a total supply of only 21 million tokens. But to my knowledge, there aren't any other unique ERC-20 tokens with their own limited supply or deflationary model like Bitcoin.

Do you know which is/are the most valuable token(s) on the ETH blockchain? A site or resource that would help me keep track of this would prove to be useful. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: